Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi (35204 Views)

The Reason Why Gen. Azazi Was Killed? / Gen.Azazi,Gov.yakowa Dead?...sahara News / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by amosy007: 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2012
binky2: Abeg Aziza said dz 2save hz name. We all knw dat d insurgence f the BH sect wz nt juz cuz f PDP,it is a general failure f our 9jarian systm. Letz divide.!!!
yes o... U get knife? Lets divide d thing
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by All4sms: 12:32am On Apr 29, 2012
sammyzacks: Azazi you can be more specific. Who and who in PDP are behind it? Is it Atiku, Chiroma, IBB?
Hmmm, look at U man,whats wrong with u? when will you remove this barbaric tribalism from your head, Are those three peoples the only PDP cabal?, what we should do, is to pray so that God will expose them and their bestial actions, we don't care whether they are from NOrth, South, East, WEst or even under the ground!!!! what I and many Sensible Nigerians hope is Good government for our future generation. pls dude take care pls!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by Oladat(m): 7:16am On Apr 29, 2012
I like the courage of this man.He make such a bold statement despite the fact that he is in govt.I applaud you.
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by slq(m): 8:09am On Apr 29, 2012
This stil boils down to the fact of respectin gentleman agreement.its obvious that an agreement was receachedin 1999 between the North and the South on power sharin.The south was given to start cos the North has been in power for long (mostly through military coup).OBJ now did his 8yrs ,n instead of handing over to a healthy Northerner..choose a Chronic renal failure patient(the healthy man is thorough shaken by the enormity of task on a president office talkless of a CRF patient!!that's like one of the worst terminal diseases u can have) ....he gave up the ghost after 2 and ½ years(May his soul RIPP).The rightful tin was for the vice to complete his tenure,which he did.Power intoxicates so he went on to be re-elected...The North now feels they ve been shortchanged rightly..but power of incumbency above everyother thing ..So feeling oppressed n Denied Boko Haram n other means is wat they resorted to...Now He was to go for his second tenure in 2015 n if he succeds out of 20yrs of this new democratic dispensation...North wud have 2½yrs n the South 17½ years....so addressing this issue has to put agreements made n broken into view .The poor Nigerian masses suffer this violence the most but power won't let the president see all this.I dont really blame GEJ..its OBJ that put us in this state.
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by xamphara: 9:47am On Apr 29, 2012
All these bombings you see and hear of is a ploy by the cabal to kill our fervour and passion about taking control of our lives.
1-Thisday was attacked(while the BH has claimed responsibility), it is evident that it is a proxy war fought by the handlers of power to confuse the citizenry.
Nduka Obaigbena(Publisher of Thisday,Otedola, Dangote and Nuhu Ribadu) decided the choice of GOODLUCK JONATHAN and cancelled out Peter Odili in anticipation of 2007 election. (Power,Politics and death-Segun Adeniyi, same author of 'Days of the Cabal')
2- FG doesn't have any plan for this country except to play the religious card. In any case, this is the worst war against the people. FG simply attacked its own as a diversionary tactics.
3- We are in the hands of war merchants and this way will continue at least upto 2015. Goodluck will contest and win that election- not because we voted him or we want to vote him again but because the Cabal that brough him to power are still hale and kicking.
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by jessMena(f): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2012
Boko Haram came up only because GEj is frm d south,if it was an Hausa man....be it PDP or AC Boko haram wud hv kept quiet dat's because d country belongs 2 dem I guess but dey shudn't 4get dat south,east n west r also a part of d nation and boko haram now adays kill christians n attack churches...so wat does dat tell u? Pls its simply a muslim n christian beef but dey r just using GEj as an excuse 2 kill christians...after his tenure he'll leave d post 4 dem...d owners of Nigeria! Mcchheeewwww

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by paveinc(m): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2012
what r u paid for general azazi?if u r not competent enough to tackle security issues in dis country,simply step down and stop apportioning blames cos its a sign of weakness on your part.we understand your point'
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2012
goog luck has failed us!
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by Yujin(m): 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2012
jessMena: Boko Haram came up only because GEj is frm d south,if it was an Hausa man....be it PDP or AC Boko haram wud hv kept quiet dat's because d country belongs 2 dem I guess but dey shudn't 4get dat south,east n west r also a part of d nation and boko haram now adays kill christians n attack churches...so wat does dat tell u? Pls its simply a muslim n christian beef but dey r just using GEj as an excuse 2 kill christians...after his tenure he'll leave d post 4 dem...d owners of Nigeria! Mcchheeewwww

You made a point but are willing to compromise only to get back to square one. No compromise; let them do their worst.
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by Yujin(m): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2012
Azazi is a serious let down to the progressive people of this empire. When did pdp's unwritten agreement become the constitution of the land? This is show of defeat when the NSA turns round to blame a party instead of the individuals that made categorical statements as to their mischevious intentions in the event of their failure at the polls. What a shame! What stops him from inviting Atiku, Ciroma & Yakassai for questioning since their statements are well recorded? He is scared that that may lead to uprisings in the north. Until the southerners leaders learn to face their northern counterparts head on, they will always think they can get away with a crime scot-free. Good morning 'one nigeria'.
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by greenhouse2012: 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2012
The Boko Haram theory
Boko Haram, at the time of formation was a potentially dangerous group.As it gained popularity, the PDP realized it could be instrumental to its political success in some parts of the north.Boko Haram was used in the 2007 elections and were given certain promises by the Yar'adua Government.
In 2009, there was a crackdown against boko haram as a result of the growing tension between them and the PDP government.Yusuf(the leader of Boko haram) and his men were going to spill the secret due to the non-fulfilment of the promises made to them by PDP. This was not allowed to happen as Yusuf and his men were summarilly executed following orders from president Yar'adua..At this point the weakened Boko haram was forced into hibernation.
President Yar'adua died in May 2010. According to PDP arrangement, the north still had a few years to rule the country before it gets to the turn of other regions.This causes a division in the party, and Jonathan who was Yar'adua's vice president, a man from the South South region was favoured by some party top-shots including former President Obasanjo. Jonathan becomes president and now an aggrieved group of Northern elders will seek a revenge.They will require the services of a betrayed friend of the PDP.Boko Haram quickly comes to mind.Suddenly, the near extinct Boko Haram is resuscitated, becomes well funded and equiped.But what would be its aim? What would it fight for. It would avenge the killing of its leader and members by attacking the security forces and christians responsible. This is to hide the intentions of those really behind the uprising.
The NSA and his boss know about this. They know who is behind all these and having held secret talks with them, they agreed all this will end by June. And so the unperturbed president could boldly make this proclamation in far away Korea.

This is my Boko Haram Theory. Pass it on if it makes sense to you.
Anonymous.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by Demdem(m): 1:24am On Apr 30, 2012
reindeer: Guess this makes it obvious GEJ and his men kow those behind the BH problem.
They have refused to bring them to book because they are GEJ's friends and bosses.
So much for those trying to pin the evil acts on Buhari and CPC.
The hatred for the man will always make them mention his ame in something that clearly has nothing to do with him. He has never been a member of the PDP!
There you go GEJ=PDP=Boko Haram.
Hope we kick them out at the next election.

Right on point. The retardeen himself told us he knows boko sponsors. Azazi has further told us where those sponsors can be found. The ball is now in our court.
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2012
The NSA has made a really subtle and bold statement about the security issues in this country.
Now what will PDP and GEJ do, nothing as usual is my guess.
PDP is the main problem in Nigeria since the return to democracy.
Can anyone who is a PDP apologist, simply highlight and identify citizens-orientated development the party has achieved all these years.
Since PDP has been in power, mayhem has been unleashed in the country from kidnapping in the east, bakassi boys in the south-south, various killings in the west and now BH activities in the north.
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by Emperor5c(m): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2012
Take it or leave it!
Boko haram is 1 of U.S convert actions in Nigeria.
Blood sucking bastards!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by cemeseh(m): 10:40am On May 01, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] cool d so call big fools are all in.
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by tundra31: 11:43am On May 01, 2012
My good people of Nigeria, Why are we all concern with General Azazzi comment that PDP are behind Boko haram ? This is a confirmation of what Mr President said when he told the world that boko haram has taken over his Government. P D P is the party ruling Nigeria of which Mr President is the leader, instead of spending pressures time castigating the Honorable General. Mr president should direct his effort in fishing out the rotting eggs in his party. for nigeria to leave in peace.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by LAFOCUZY: 2:27pm On May 02, 2012
Folks,
I agree with the PDP perspective Gen Azazi has presented. However, the issue is much more than political or economic issues but borders largely on the fundamental ideology of the people. For example other region especially such as the eastern Nigeria has had political agreement breached in the past but that did not lead to violence because the politicians in the east even though they may want to create a restive situation will have a hard time recruiting young men to do that. The reason being that people from this part of the world has an enterprise culture and world rather be king makers themselves than serve any political master’s interest. That also is the case with south west Nigeria and most part of the south –south.
I read about insinuation about poverty in the north and marginalization like the one Taiwo in BBC asserted as being responsible for the emergency of Boko Haram and considers such point of view as simply ridiculous. Every part of Nigeria is severely marginalized. As a matter of fact the north has controlled the government of the country for the greater part of its weak existence. I schooled in Nigeria and knew countless of guys from Delta, Ondo, Ekiti , Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu etc that literally trained themselves. And am not saying there are not a few from the north but the percentage from the south is simply overwhelming. Every state from the north and other parts of country paid huge bursary but no state in the east at the time of my schooling paid bursary. These ibo, urobo, itsekiri and yoruba guys suffered through school. Am glad a good number of them I know have become entrepreneurs and managers in multinational companies including Microsoft.
My point- until the ideology of the north is changed no economic empowerment program however robust it is will improve the status quo it will simply create more problems. The value system in place does not encourage resourcefulness and an unwavering determination to succeed but a welfarist society capped by a religion that limits the attainment of human development and stretching of oneself. I believe that the difference between people of the north and south is so wide that it is nearly impossible to integrate them. And that is why by my estimation the country is largely backward. The First solution in solving Nigeria’s problem is simply to divide the country and allow the different peoples of Nigeria to forge alliance based on similarity in values, ideologies and culture- that, the politician will never allow to happen. Alternative is to wake one morning 50 year after and realize that the country had only moved an inch.
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by nuclearboy(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2012
Luckily, another voice from the "past" has spoken!

Heanry Okah has deposed that the March 2010 & October 1, 2010 bombs were master-minded by our dear "Fresh Air" president to give his detractors a bad name!

All that south Africa needs to do is find out if indeed Oronto Douglas and the other GEJ men, did indeed visit Okah just before the Oct 1 bombing! If true, this would mean either

1. These GEJ men did know of the bomb in advance yet didn't warn Nigeria at which point, we ask why!

2. Okah is right that they asked him to lay blame on IBB, suggesting they truly owned the bomb!

3. They were fast friends with Okah and just left matters of state to say hi! But then, "show me your friend & I will tell who you are" applies and indicts them as terrorists too

So Henry Okah says its GEJ and Azazi says its PDP. Plus Sambo has been named a sponsor + Ndume is also being tried. And Sylva boasted that he would mobilise boko haram and bring them to kill GEJ for threatening his ambitions! Which means Sylva knows them and can control them! Or who here reading this, can "mobilise" boko haram also?

Only a dunce will continue to insist its outside of this circle of PDP!

The best you can say is that the messenger has now gone "mad" & is doing more than he was sent to do! But the puppeteers behind are obvious
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by mohstone: 6:34pm On May 02, 2012
nuclearboy: Luckily, another voice from the "past" has spoken!

Heanry Okah has deposed that the March 2010 & October 1, 2010 bombs were master-minded by our dear "Fresh Air" president to give his detractors a bad name!

All that south Africa needs to do is find out if indeed Oronto Douglas and the other GEJ men, did indeed visit Okah just before the Oct 1 bombing! If true, this would mean either

1. These GEJ men did know of the bomb in advance yet didn't warn Nigeria at which point, we ask why!

2. Okah is right that they asked him to lay blame on IBB, suggesting they truly owned the bomb!

3. They were fast friends with Okah and just left matters of state to say hi! But then, "show me your friend & I will tell who you are" applies and indicts them as terrorists too

So Henry Okah says its GEJ and Azazi says its PDP. Plus Sambo has been named a sponsor + Ndume is also being tried. And Sylva boasted that he would mobilise boko haram and bring them to kill GEJ for threatening his ambitions! Which means Sylva knows them and can control them! Or who here reading this, can "mobilise" boko haram also?

The best you can say is that the messenger has now gone "mad" & is doing more than he was sent to do! But the puppeteers behind are obvious

Yes bro. This is the stark truth. Some fellas are only wasting their time here saying all sorts of rubbish. The answer is within PDP.
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by kay1one(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2012

mohstone:

Yes bro. This is the stark truth. Some fellas are only wasting their time here saying all sorts of rubbish. The answer is within PDP.

Boko Haram Has Always Been In Existence Even Before This PDP! The PDP Escalated It No Doubt! There Is A Difference Btw Islamic Militancy And Corrupt Goverment! When The Two Meet, This Is What You Get!; Today's Naija!!!!!!!!!!!...
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by dayokanu(m): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2012
He has been sacked for saying the truth
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by dayokanu(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2012
cool
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by Demdem(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2012
Lies may prevail for a thousand yrs but it will take just a second for the truth to prevail. they are free to continue to spin, deceive etc the truth still remains.
PDP = Evil Boko = PDP
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by rastamouse: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2012
and seven months later...he is killed dead
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 03, 2013
rastamouse: and seven months later...he is killed dead

Interesting
Hmmm

Does anybody recall the role BH played in scattering the fuel protests in Kano?
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by cooltone: 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
Azazi broke the golden rule of silence and paid the supreme price for it. He suggested the possible means of solving the boko haram crisis but nobody cared to listen. The PDP only heard their name and just took action on that.
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by dayokanu(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
RIP Azazi you paid the price for exposing the PDP
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by egift(m): 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
Azazi may you soul rest in perfect peace. For standing by the truth.
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by sheymaziggy: 12:20am On Dec 21, 2013
i still dont understand why people still believe in d propagander that buhari is a boko man,when all evidence heads towards PDP, some people just dont wanna use there brains.
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by seanet01: 1:15am On Dec 21, 2013
hum
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by egift(m): 1:28am On Dec 26, 2013
sheymaziggy: i still dont understand why people still believe in d propagander that buhari is a boko man,when all evidence heads towards PDP, some people just dont wanna use there brains.

I tire oooh! PDP propaganda of blackmail.
Re: Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi by 99100(m): 7:35am On Dec 26, 2013
cold: Azazi blames Boko Haram attacks on PDP

The retired General made this known during the second day of the South-south economic summit where the collapse of the nation’s security challenge was deliberated on.

Tracing the rise of Boko Haram’s attack, the chief security adviser to the president stated that “the extent of violence did not increase in Nigeria until when there was a declaration by the current president that he was going to contest.”

“PDP got it wrong from the beginning, from the on-set by saying Mr A can rule, Mr A cannot rule ……according to PDP’s convention, rules and regulation and not according to the constitution and that created the climate for what has manifest itself, this way.”

He added that there is some level of political undertone to the problem.

He also noted that the bombings, suicide attacks and jail breaks that have been raging the northern part of the country “could be traced to the politics of exclusion of the PDP in the region.”

Blaming the notion of anointing candidates and the ‘do or die’ attitude of the political party, Retired General Azazi asked why “is it possible that somebody was thinking that only Mr. A could win, and that if he could not win, there would be problems in this society?”

“Let’s examine all these issues to see whether the level of violence in the North East just escalated because Boko Haram suddenly became better trained, better equipped and better funded, or something else was responsible.”

“It takes very long for somebody to be a sniper,” Mr. Azazi said.

He affirmed the level of sophistication of the group but also gave assurance that the government is aware of all their doings in a bid to addressing the issue. “I can assure you that Boko Haram can garner that level of sophistication over time, if it has not got it already. There are a lot we know that they are doing, and there are a lot that could be done to address the problem.”

“But, then I must also be quick to point out that today, even if all the leaders that we know in Boko Haram are arrested, I don’t think the problem would end, because there are tentacles. I don’t think that people would be satisfied, because the situations that created the problems are not just about the religion, poverty or the desire to rule Nigeria. I think it’s a combination of everything. Except you address all those things comprehensively, it would not work” he added.

On a final solution, the security adviser discourage just the use of force but called for a collective effort to address the economic problems of the north saying “it is not enough for us to have a problem in 2009 and you send soldiers to stop the situation, then tomorrow you drive everybody underground. You must look at what structures you need to put in place to address the problem holistically. There are economic problems in the North, which are not the exclusive prerogative of the Northerners. We must solve our problems as a country.”

He noted that the relationship between national security and development is inseparable, because “one cannot do without the other” the NSA said.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/04/27/azazi-blames-boko-haram-attacks-on-pdp/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Bypass, Calabar: How Nigeria Is Strangling Her Own / Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole / “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.