Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong (44031 Views)

Evolution: People Then And Now(Funny Photos). / Top Funny Photos That Will Surely Make Your Day / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by Glowstone(m): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
There are few heartbreakers greater than JAMB in Nigeria.
We share with you a common JAMB story we have never experienced (because no one will admit it) but almost certainly know someone who has (and is still denying it).

1. This is your fourth year writing JAMB, and you still don’t know anything.

Why me Lord? My mates are already doing convocation.

2. But you want it to be your last time so you make counter measures.

*dials lalasticlala number*

3. When the guy tells you to pay good money for dubs.

How much do you want? Name your price.

4. When everybody is studying but you’re laid back because your guy will deliver.

Not every time hard work, sometimes smart work.

5. One day before exams, and you are drinking to your distinction-in-waiting.
grin
To success!

6. Then you wait for the dubs to enter at 5am like the guy promised cheesy.

Muzzbe bad network. angry cheesy

7. Seven a.m. Nothing.

Hayy God!

8. So you just go to the exam hall in good faith, because you serve a living God.

Lord, you know deep down I love you.

9. You smuggle your phone in. Just in case.

No dulling.

10. Then you feel it vibrate, your home boy has delivered, and in your soul, you’re like.

Value for money!

11. You check it, but instead of TYPE A answers,its from MTN asking you make vic o song as your callers tune

This is how it ends kiss

12. And you know you’re finished.

Keep calm and be finished.

13. So you start shading the most attractive options for each question

That word sounds nice. Muzzbe the correct answer. grin cheesy

14. People ask you how your exams were, but you say “We thank God” sad

In all things, give thanks to God. wink

15. But you know deep down that you have to go and learn mechanic.

Because this their Unifarsity sturv is not for everybody. angry

curled from : http://partyjollof.com/these-17-funny-photos-tell-the-story-of-every-jamb-exam-gone-wrong/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

457 Likes 71 Shares

Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by Redomi(m): 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
Each time I remembered that some have food but cannot eat, some can eat but have no food. I thank God. 2008 is the year, 215 is the scores

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
Weres the face he makes when he realised he has been duped grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by OCTAVO: 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
grin
Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by olamds(m): 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
Everyone of them na hit back to back.....Very funny......God Will Help Those Writing Jamb.....It Is Always Easy With Prayer And Hard Work.....

10 Likes

Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by Glowstone(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lalasticla
Password : tonto dikes' pant
wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
Those who actually studied hard for the exams be like...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by tobex23(m): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
#scrapJAMB!

1 Like

Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by BE811APP: 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
JAMB Is d new Jumoke.... angry angry angry

So A Jambite had time to post all dis pictures
Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by autolearner: 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
LOOOL... This is Very Hilarious.

Can Totally relate with the "We Give Thanks to God Part" when you have not done your best at a thing. But you know deep down, failure most likely awaits save a miracle happens.

3 Likes

Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by OsoDupe(f): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
Glowstone:
Lalasticla
Password : tonto dikes' pant
wink
cheesy grin
Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
.m.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by bebe2(f): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
Very funny grin grin

Pls add more I beg , memes make me laugh.

Love them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by Hkana: 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
Well done OP. Most of the captions fit the pictures.

1 Like

Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lol. . . na wa! smiley
Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by Marshallian(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
LOL..... JAMB... Jamming People since 1980
Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by porrigeyam(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
THIS YEAR JAMB IS RUBBISH...... I KNOW WHAT I DID ....JAMB GAVE ME 154 I'M A UNDER GRADUATE JUST WISH TO CHANGE MY COURSE.... I KNOW WHAT I CLICK ON.... NEVER FAILED JAMB....JAMB 2016 IS RUBBISH... ENGLISH 10-20 NO ANSWER AND EACH QUESTIONS OF THE ENGLISH CARRIED 3 MARK THAT'S 30MARK ....DIBU IS A SCAM.... SACK DIBU NOW !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by gabazin080(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
In summary, the guy was scammed.

But I think every scammer are learning where Buhari is. With the change he used to scam Nigerians

1 Like

Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by parkparky(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nawa
Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by Afrok(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
I guess people that gained admission almost immediately after sec sch may not understand Op, i can relate with some stuffs there. Thank God undergraduate days are over, ND and B.sc was a hit back to back.

1 Like

Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by Adenugay(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by orijintv(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Wen Yu Hear Ur Seat Partner Sayin "Ope O , See How Dis Exam Simple . .

Yu Be Lik : Oh Yea , Finally Iknw God Gah Mhe tongue

2 Likes

Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by Exponental(m): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
lol
Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by kceewhyte(m): 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
OP there is God ooo!!!!!
Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by klassykute(m): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
mi
Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by canalily(m): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
U are just using this nonsense to mock jambites
Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by jay2pee(m): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Kk
Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by gentlezypher: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
gud
Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by FazzyKachi(m): 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lmfao_ 7am_The Dub never enter_ Th Nqqa go just they Cry inside am_ Saying "God,you're all i have, Human will fail but you won't". God is Love_

2 Likes

Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lwkmd
Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by franklingud(m): 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
Then you start guessing the most attractive answer from the options.
ROTF!!! grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by eitsei(m): 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
If you gain admission to higher institution after ur only one attempt of sitting for jamb say THANK GOD cos u may not understand what some people are passing through

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mapoly Admission List Is Out!. Check Yours. / Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University / Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.