Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,373 members, 7,853,667 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Various Dish Sizes And FTA Satellites That Can Be Tracked With Them. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Various Dish Sizes And FTA Satellites That Can Be Tracked With Them. (916 Views)

Brussels Suspect Tracked On CCTV After Attack / Daarsat Vs Existing Satellites(hitv,dstv,mytv Etc) / How To View Erotic FTA Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Various Dish Sizes And FTA Satellites That Can Be Tracked With Them. by papacita(m): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2012
Hello guys, I've noticed one BIG challenge in this forum, that majorities are having. This challange is nothing but not knowing the actual dish size, that can be used to track a particular satellite. I believe this thread would be of help to some of us who do encounter the above mentioned challenge.

I think I have to lead the way here....
for those who may want to track nilesat; if u r in d northern part of Nigeria, 1m dish & above will do the job. If u r in d middle belt, 2.4 m & above will do the job. And if u r in d east, west or south; 3m dish & above wud do the job.
Ur contributions r welcomed... Remember this thread is strictly on dish sizes, locations & the satellites that can be tracked with these dishes, thanks! I'll be back.....

(1) (Reply)

Professional Video Production Training ..... Starts July 2012 / Get Paid To Download Movies / Jennifer Lawrence Stare You Down In New Hunger Games: Mockingjay Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.