Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,171 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Anyone Knows Any Manufacturing Company In China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Knows Any Manufacturing Company In China (1144 Views)

Why We Put Made In China, Italy On Our Shoes – Ariariashoemakers / If I Were The Owner Of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company / How To Start A Manufacturing Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Knows Any Manufacturing Company In China by shamrock: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2007
I have this idea l want to try and bring to reality and would be pleased if anyone knows any company in China l can get in touch with and how to deal with them so no one steals my idea.
Re: Anyone Knows Any Manufacturing Company In China by hbrednic: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2007
just register with alibaba.com
you will get all you want there.
Re: Anyone Knows Any Manufacturing Company In China by shamrock: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2007
@ hbrednic
thanks doing that right now
Re: Anyone Knows Any Manufacturing Company In China by graceworld(m): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2007
hi,

i have a chinees friend that runs a laison office for chinees expatraites here in nigeria i think they will be best for you to deal with so that you get the rigth source of what you want. pm me at onarig@yahoo.com or call me on 08035130536. to get futher detail.

cheers

graceworld
Re: Anyone Knows Any Manufacturing Company In China by Cotton(m): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2007
Shamrock,

U may also visit www.made-in-china.com
Re: Anyone Knows Any Manufacturing Company In China by Yoky(f): 8:29am On May 16, 2009
hello
I am Chinese
My company is jewelry factory.
you can email me:sales@fengyijewelry.com

Re: Anyone Knows Any Manufacturing Company In China by OliviaThomas: 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
Now on the market there are manufacturers of everything you need, and you can find a solution for your business or tasks. So it was with the search for the company https://motorneo.com/ which now makes industrial motor core lamination stacks for me

(1) (Reply)

Online Marketing Vs Offline Marketing / ımport/export(cargo And Shıpment From Istanbul Turkey) / Charcoal Needed Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.