Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Ankara Nails Too? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ankara Nails Too? (1915 Views)

How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. / Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? / MTN Logo On A Lady's Finger-Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ankara Nails Too? by BryanOmee: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2012
Well,I just saw this and i think I’ll reserve my comments on this one and leave it to the ladies. check it out here, and tell me what do you think? http://bryanomee./2012/04/27/ankara-nails-too/
Re: Ankara Nails Too? by yme1(f): 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2012
I personally think it is a good business idea
To make it easier to get it should be sold along with the ankara materials itself for anyone interested
because if its been sold separately, it might be difficult to get an exact ankara nails that matches the material
I am not a fan of artificial nails but its definitely something I would go for

(1) (Reply)

Bails Of Ok Clothes For Sale @ Cheap And Affordable Price / Natural Home Treatments For ACNE / Start Ur Business.supply Bulk Luxury Jewelry.low Cost 2 Start.08121810749

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.