Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Refusal Of Visa And Fresh Application For Uk Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Refusal Of Visa And Fresh Application For Uk Visa (2653 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Refusal Of Entry Clearance (uk Visa) / Refusal Of UK Study Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refusal Of Visa And Fresh Application For Uk Visa by kingbayode: 9:36am On Apr 29, 2012
My visa was refused on grounds of insufficient mentainance funds.I had £4000 as against £7200 required my personal account.pls now I want to use my parents accounts(dad and mum)which has £10000 in them allthogether with £6000 in one and £4000 in the other.I am asking my sch for another CAS as well.Pls advice me on what to do.
Re: Refusal Of Visa And Fresh Application For Uk Visa by mooretes: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2012
check this

(ii) the applicant's parent(s) or legal guardian(s), and the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) have provided written consent that their funds may be used by the applicant in order to study in the UK; and/or

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/policyandlaw/immigrationlaw/immigrationrules/appendixc/
Re: Refusal Of Visa And Fresh Application For Uk Visa by badesco(m): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2012
Instead of wasting such a huge resources to go and study in U.K why dont you channel it to do good things in Nigeria.i.e. study in one of the best university in Nigera. Is it s Must you travel abroad to study?
Re: Refusal Of Visa And Fresh Application For Uk Visa by saintkola(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2012
badesco: Instead of wasting such a huge resources to go and study in U.K why dont you channel it to do good things in Nigeria.i.e. study in one of the best university in Nigera. Is it s Must you travel abroad to study?
ignorant much? Since when did studying abroad become a waste of resources? Una go just open mouth n talk anyhow. Kmt

1 Like

Re: Refusal Of Visa And Fresh Application For Uk Visa by Gagaotatravels: 9:08am On Apr 30, 2012
Hi saintkola in that case you still have a chance of re applying. Were you given an appeal chance? If not you need to make a fresh application. If you can call me I will explain the whole process to you easily. So don't stress and make sure you don't apply now because, immigration matters are very sensitive Matters. For example I made an application for one of my clients in UK to the home office in London last month ,believe me because of passport they returned the guy's application to be invalid. I know they wanted to renew his stay because, I have used the same method for all my clients. But, the size of his Passport was wrong. So immigration matters needs serious care so that you don't look despirate. If you can call me ,then I will explain to you, am still in Nigeria till next month.
Re: Refusal Of Visa And Fresh Application For Uk Visa by ibrak200: 9:33am On Apr 30, 2012
Please dont change is mind with those words. Let him go and study abroad because i think its better there. Gudluck guy
Re: Refusal Of Visa And Fresh Application For Uk Visa by justwise(m): 9:41am On Apr 30, 2012
Gagaotatravels: Hi saintkola in that case you still have a chance of re applying. Were you given an appeal chance? If not you need to make a fresh application. If you can call me I will explain the whole process to you easily. So don't stress and make sure you don't apply now because, immigration matters are very sensitive Matters. For example I made an application for one of my clients in UK to the home office in London last month ,believe me because of passport they returned the guy's application to be invalid. I know they wanted to renew his stay because, I have used the same method for all my clients. But, the size of his Passport was wrong. So immigration matters needs serious care so that you don't look despirate. If you can call me ,then I will explain to you, am still in Nigeria till next month.

Explain it to him here
Re: Refusal Of Visa And Fresh Application For Uk Visa by Gagaotatravels: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2012
Ok as the moderator decided to be the boss in here . He said no contacts e.t.c . My Conscience won't let me rest if I don't tell you what to do. Now, I don't know what and what document you've submitted,

2. That reason for refusal might still be one of the reasons for refusal ,trust me the embassy won't mention all your flaws at a time. They want you to keep coming back.

3. I don't know how you filled your form if there's a sort of despiration in it.

4. When did you apply for the Visa ? If not too long then you bank account needs to have at least £10,000 in it for good 28days and make sure it's not just a lump sum at once it must be running but it must have the £10,000 balance after all the transactions .

I don't know why the moderator won't let me talk to you. Look the embassy might have other hidden flaws on your application. And trust me you don't want your passport to have too many application recieved and besides , it's not good for your immigration History . irest my case .With this at least you should have a clue of what's going on.

Gideon or if you like my Yoruba name Toluleke. Will see how I can help .
Re: Refusal Of Visa And Fresh Application For Uk Visa by Gagaotatravels: 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2012
kingbayode: My visa was refused on grounds of insufficient mentainance funds.I had £4000 as against £7200 required my personal account.pls now I want to use my parents accounts(dad and mum)which has £10000 in them allthogether with £6000 in one and £4000 in the other.I am asking my sch for another CAS as well.Pls advice me on what to do.

Please make sure you don't re apply soon. Read the post I sent. And I forgot to ask you .Do you have any test of English Language? because, without that? Forget it.

These are infos some 419ers don't have . Don't pay anyone money except they can guarantee your VISA period.

Gideon
Re: Refusal Of Visa And Fresh Application For Uk Visa by justwise(m): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2012
kingbayode: My visa was refused on grounds of insufficient mentainance funds.I had £4000 as against £7200 required my personal account.pls now I want to use my parents accounts(dad and mum)which has £10000 in them allthogether with £6000 in one and £4000 in the other.I am asking my sch for another CAS as well.Pls advice me on what to do.

You were refused a visa for a simple reason which is not having a complete maintenance money and nothing else. Unfortunately for you, the maintenance fees has gone up, insteady of £7200, its now £9000. Get that money and keep it in your account or your parents account for 28days then re-apply.
Re: Refusal Of Visa And Fresh Application For Uk Visa by justwise(m): 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2012
Gagaotatravels: Ok as the moderator decided to be the boss in here . He said no contacts e.t.c . My Conscience won't let me rest if I don't tell you what to do. Now, I don't know what and what document you've submitted,

2. That reason for refusal might still be one of the reasons for refusal ,trust me the embassy won't mention all your flaws at a time. They want you to keep coming back.

3. I don't know how you filled your form if there's a sort of despiration in it.

4. When did you apply for the Visa ? If not too long then you bank account needs to have at least £10,000 in it for good 28days and make sure it's not just a lump sum at once it must be running but it must have the £10,000 balance after all the transactions .

I don't know why the moderator won't let me talk to you. Look the embassy might have other hidden flaws on your application. And trust me you don't want your passport to have too many application recieved and besides , it's not good for your immigration History . irest my case .With this at least you should have a clue of what's going on.

Gideon or if you like my Yoruba name Toluleke. Will see how I can help .
Please don't mislead the poor guy, there is no hidden reason for the refusal, and he does not need to have £10,000 in his account.

Why are you so keen in talking to the poster privately?
Re: Refusal Of Visa And Fresh Application For Uk Visa by Gagaotatravels: 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2012
Justwise ,are you an immigration consultant? Are you a professional in this? If you want to ban me ban me am not keen to talk to the guy privately of that's what you feel. Goodluck. I rest mycase.
Re: Refusal Of Visa And Fresh Application For Uk Visa by justwise(m): 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2012
Gagaotatravels: Justwise ,are you an immigration consultant? Are you a professional in this? If you want to ban me ban me am not keen to talk to the guy privately of that's what you feel. Goodluck. I rest mycase.

If i want to ban you i would have done that long ago since you have being using different IDs to post dubious threads.

We have different interest, you want to make money out of him while i'm not.
Re: Refusal Of Visa And Fresh Application For Uk Visa by Gagaotatravels: 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2012
Hello, I will tell the world why I used different ID cos I don't know what I was doing wrong OK? I never used abusive words, so I opened another ID and I checked my post to be sure there's no bad content but it kept persisting that was why I mailed mr moderator at least for help .This is what I get in return ! Get it straight .That was why I opened another ID ! You just like talking too much . Wheew! @kingbayode if I want to advice you please do not re apply soon , and make sure your Maintainace Balance is £10,000 , make sure it's not a lump sum for 28 days , do not show despiration, let there be consistency in what you wrote earlier and new application and make sure you have test of English . With God all things are possible . I am off this place cos Ignorance keep people away from reality . If you want my house address mr moderator I can give it to you ok? at least you have my phone number . I am traceable , my sim card is registered .Don't you guyz think? That's how people miss their blessings .

@kingbayode, how much do you want to pay me? Look mr so called moderator if you are bold you will leave this post for people to see. You think am some old poor crap guy that hasn't been to the airports before .NO Man I do travel on first class to be clear if you need a copy of my Passports I will show 'em to you ok.

I will leave you to this[b]" The brave may not live for ever, but the cautious don't live at all"[/b] . Mr kingbayode , I have tried my best to convience this man so that you don't go wrong .But, he feels am hungry . Am outta here and best wishes. I just got my google adwords ,I don't think I wanna use it in here cos in the first place I don't know how this place operate.

And am really sorry I didn't copy your number and Pin number when you sent it cos am not hungry am only sad when people do thing wrongly . Someone just introduced this Forum to me.

@kingbayode please note. THE UK VISAS RUN ON POINT BASED SYSTEM SO BE CAREFUL read the home office site very very very well this time. I Pray God will grant your heart desires .

May be If you have any question , if I change my mind I might reply. But, just follow what I told you a forum moderator is Different from an Immigration Consultant who has the license to represent 2 colleges in west africa not Nigeria alone.

God Bless.

I remain Gideon
Re: Refusal Of Visa And Fresh Application For Uk Visa by justwise(m): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2012
Gagaotatravels: Hello, I will tell the world why I used different ID cos I don't know what I was doing wrong OK? I never used abusive words, so I opened another ID and I checked my post to be sure there's no bad content but it kept persisting that was why I mailed mr moderator at least for help .This is what I get in return ! Get it straight .That was why I opened another ID ! You just like talking too much . Wheew! @kingbayode if I want to advice you please do not re apply soon , and make sure your Maintainace Balance is £10,000 , make sure it's not a lump sum for 28 days , do not show despiration, let there be consistency in what you wrote earlier and new application and make sure you have test of English . With God all things are possible . I am off this place cos Ignorance keep people away from reality . If you want my house address mr moderator I can give it to you ok? at least you have my phone number . I am traceable , my sim card is registered .Don't you guyz think? That's how people miss their blessings .

@kingbayode, how much do you want to pay me? Look mr so called moderator if you are bold you will leave this post for people to see. You think am some old poor crap guy that hasn't been to the airports before .NO Man I do travel on first class to be clear if you need a copy of my Passports I will show 'em to you ok.

I will leave you to this[b]" The brave may not live for ever, but the cautious don't live at all"[/b] . Mr kingbayode , I have tried my best to convience this man so that you don't go wrong .But, he feels am hungry . Am outta here and best wishes. I just got my google adwords ,I don't think I wanna use it in here cos in the first place I don't know how this place operate.

And am really sorry I didn't copy your number and Pin number when you sent it cos am not hungry am only sad when people do thing wrongly . Someone just introduced this Forum to me.

@kingbayode please note. THE UK VISAS RUN ON POINT BASED SYSTEM SO BE CAREFUL read the home office site very very very well this time. I Pray God will grant your heart desires .

May be If you have any question , if I change my mind I might reply. But, just follow what I told you a forum moderator is Different from an Immigration Consultant who has the license to represent 2 colleges in west africa not Nigeria alone.

God Bless.

I remain Gideon

Lies, kingbayode you don't need £10,000 in your account, its £9000, £1000 a month for 9months making it £9000

This is the official statement here clearly stated http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/pbs/Tier4migrantguidance.pdf.

Read 142,to 146, its written in English Language, don't let anybody mislead you

(1) (Reply)

A Swedish Man I Met Online Wants To Marry Me / Travelling To India - How Much Is The Bta? / I Am Presently In Nigeria But Was Born I Uk, Pls How Can I Go Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.