Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Puzzles About Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Puzzles About Boko Haram (1277 Views)

Look At What Sen. Ben Murray Bruce Tweeted About Boko Haram And Social Media / Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” / 10 Facts About Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Puzzles About Boko Haram by nuclearboy(m): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2012
A few queries come to mind

1. Sylva threatened GEJ with Boko Haram. He said he would "mobilise" (a term used for your own troops) them - this infers he knows them, how to contact them and can even direct them! Why hasn't he been picked up? Aside this, all the supposed fraud cases against him and the threats he made to the President are on record - why hasn't he been taken to task over these? What does he know about where the skeletons are buried or why is he untouchable when thousands are dying and its obvious he has a link?

2. Why is everyone linked to Boko Haram a PDP bigwig even into the federal executive council? Even the Vice President has been named - what's happening?

3. Why hasn't Boko Haram gone after painful targets (to government) like senators families etc? I would shoot my enemy, not bystanders! Why not go after such relatives thus forcing lawmakers into a catch 22?

4. They intimidate us by saying Boko Haram has rocket launchers etc - these are easily & safely deployed against offices plus being professionally made, will have more tactical effect on targets rather than the noisy cumbersome gas cylinders etc currently being deployed. A RPG would have done more damage in most of these attacks and would not have required suicide! Plus there could have been delivery from multiple shooters guarded by rifle wielders!

5. Why did Boko Haram "practically apologise" that they didn't say they would "crush" Jonathan? Does it make sense to say you didn't state you would win your enemy?

6. Having a military background, I am puzzled that Kabiru Sokoto etc haven't told authorities who their sponsors are and how to find their co-haramites! Infact, it is absolutely impossible they could last a weekend before spilling all! Who is hiding the information & why?

More questions can be added and I'd even appreciate more questions & puzzles

The answers to these questions will clarify these issues! But whist we ponder, Nigerians are being killed!
Re: Puzzles About Boko Haram by Rhino5dm: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2012
God bless your nuclearboy for starting this wonderful thread. I may say that you almost took out everything from my head. But, in particular the question below stand out shining.

5. Why did Boko Haram "practically apologise" that they didn't say they would
"crush" Jonathan? Does it make sense to say you didn't state you would win your
enemy?

what are they afraid of? Since we are made to believe they came out to protest jonathan's presidency and "killing" jonathan should have been the ultimate goal for such group.

Let me add:

7. Why have they not been able to track down Abu Qaqa and other boko haram lords? the alleged spokes person of boko haram usually grant media interviews and live phone chats after EVERY attack to claim responsibility

- My phone of a little above hundred thousand naira is fitted with a software of 25 dollars(less than 5000 naira apps) that can trace in-coming calls by uploading the GPS coordinates data of the caller onto google map and give you back 3D location of the caller in real time(i.e city, street names and directions with voice prompt!).
Re: Puzzles About Boko Haram by nuclearboy(m): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2012
Make I never talk & let's see what others make of these issues!

But something funny is happening

(1) (Reply)

4 / Anambra: How APGA Crisis Shot Down Soludo, Others. / Femi Fani Kayode And His Junk Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.