Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad (5191 Views)

Emir Sanusi Wants Nigeria Restructured / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs / Buhari Promises To Reopen Cases Of Political Assassination-punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by Jeel: 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2012
Abuja – Iraq has called on Nigeria to re-open its embassy in Baghdad to further strengthen relations between both countries.

Nigeria and Iraq closed their respective embassies in 2003, but Iraq re-opened its own in 2007 after the war in that country.

It is gathered that a delegation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs travelled to Baghdad last month following plans to reopen the embassy.

The Iraqi Ambassador to Nigeria Mr Ali Al-Mery, on Sunday in Abuja stressed the need for closer cooperation, saying that both nations could tap from each other’s wealth of experience as they had a similar political history.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/iraq-wants-nigeria-to-reopen-embassy-in-baghdad/
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by 9jaIhail(m): 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2012
Op your headline said Iran while the article said Iraqi,
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by Okijajuju1(m): 9:48am On Apr 30, 2012
NO!!

Make Boko Haram dem get easy access to Visa for foriegn training abi?!

7 Likes

Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by scopusng(m): 9:52am On Apr 30, 2012
More boombing relationship. See dem

2 Likes

Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by scopusng(m): 9:54am On Apr 30, 2012
JUST IN: An explosion has reportedly hit the convoy of the Taraba State Commissioner of Police and the state Police Command
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by dabrake(m): 9:56am On Apr 30, 2012
Okija_juju: NO!!

LMAO. I love nairaland jooh.
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by akereconfi: 10:21am On Apr 30, 2012
What r we gainin from IRAQ sef..........and what is IRAQ known for...OMO birds of d same feather flock 2geda.....
I guess naa Hausa man dem go send go their as ambassador.......so dt him go dey supply dem wf latest n how tu upgrade their IED...........MTCHEEWWWWWWWWW
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by Onyenna(m): 10:23am On Apr 30, 2012

Can't rule that out.....anything is possible nowadays..
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by doctokwus: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2012
Whats this doing as a thread talkless of it being on d frontpage;of what relevance is dis silly threas to anything?

1 Like

Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by mufc009(m): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2012

. Seconded
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:37am On Apr 30, 2012
This government has never get anything right and i doubt they will.
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by executinal(m): 10:38am On Apr 30, 2012

grin grin grin grin
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by lacasa: 10:41am On Apr 30, 2012
akereconfi: What r we gainin from IRAQ sef..........and what is IRAQ known for...OMO birds of d same feather flock 2geda.....
I guess naa Hausa man dem go send go their as ambassador.......so dt him go dey supply dem wf latest n how tu upgrade their IED...........MTCHEEWWWWWWWWW

Name one hausa man caught as bokoharamist??

Asshole
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by lacasa: 10:43am On Apr 30, 2012

D militants opened d way now, ​ so​ its normal ΐn nigeria
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by Aladinn(m): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2012
lacasa:

D militants opened d way now, ​ so​ its normal ΐn nigeria
Lacasa, you're always blinded to the truth and pointing fingers. Your posts are despicable. So you'll support evil because one side did it? You're a menace!
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 30, 2012
That will be the (stupidest) thing to do at this fragile time.. I hope jona wnt listen..
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2012
Aladinn:
Lacasa, you're always blinded to the truth and pointing fingers. Your posts are despicable. So you'll support evil because one side did it? You're a menace!

u dey answer that f0ol.. U didnt notice that he is boko haram.. His ideology self is violence
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 30, 2012
i certainly certainly aint insuppport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by ANTITRIBALISM(m): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2012
Last time, some containers loaded with arms and ammunitions was apprehended by Nigeria Port Authority and it was from IRAN. Now in this injury and dangerous time, IRAQ wants NIGERIA to reopen Embassy in Baghdad. IRAQ and IRAN are simillar with almost same pattern. Nigeria should not accept that because it's a bad idea from a bad country. Instead Nigeria should close some Embassy or even cut her relationship with some ARAB countries for security reasons.
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by nomshu(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2012
Capital NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH it shoudint be cos is not going to be healhty for us
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by akereconfi: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2012
lacasa:

Asshole
LACASAra or what eva ya knwn for......I guess u are 1 of dose MALOO rearing Lugards........
I pity my Xtains People perishin in d north. Let dem bomb all d skools, hospitals n leave only d mosque since u IDIOTz dnt want western education.....Go back tu d Donkey Years. BUNCH of idiotzzzz. Abeg jonah, switch ur agenda cum east west n south n leave dem to lavish bombs on demselves.
Jor o
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by REMMEI(m): 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2012
lacasa:

Asshole

IN YOUR SENSE OF REASONING NOW,YOU ARE TRYING TO ESPOUSE THE BOKOS OR TRYING TA BE HEARD COS THIS'S A FORUM?..COS THAT QUESTION UP THERE SOUNDS RIDICULOUS.
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by whitedove(m): 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2012
shocked,What for? Do we still have Naija people who sees IRAQ & IRAN as a Tourist destination? God pls deliver your people!
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2012
My feel is that we relinquish relationship with all these - recently- war ravaged countries i.e Libya, Egypt, Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Tunisia, Sudan to mention a few. Have you seen the kind of arms being used by armed-robbers this days? Men, no be small thing oh. What baffles me more is that government seems to be relying on Nairaland and some online media to hedge their decisions. They are clueless!

My two pence is to close all borders with those war prone, war ravaged countries for peace and harmony
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2012

Literally speaking, you hit the nail on the head. smiley
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2012
Some of us are adventurous enough to want to visit Iraq. grin
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by pdpiperpippen: 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2012
Yea, just to show nigerians say boko haram bomb nay knock out compared to iraqi them bomb. grin
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by begwong: 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2012
No!
What does nigeria stands to gain?
Importation on Int'l terrorist,arms & xplosives?
Just no accruable benefits
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by jephiano: 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2012
Haba Iraq! Is it so bad that u now beg scrap countries like Nigeria to reopen embassies?! Who next? Sudan, South Sudan and Somalia? Ehya!
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by fredoooooo: 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2012
atleast we get one country , that willingly want to give us free visa grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]

Asshole[/quote]

Kabiru Sokoto, Ali Konduga and Abu Qaqa are they yorubas or igbos or Tiv? Listen to your question. It's ridiculous but i just couldn't help but show your folly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News:- Osinbajo To Resign If Buhari Wins. / Jonathan Records 1.48 Million Votes In Rivers State -Punch News / After All The Shakara In Lagos Pdp Is Loosing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.