Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad (5202 Views)

Emir Sanusi Wants Nigeria Restructured / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs / Buhari Promises To Reopen Cases Of Political Assassination-punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by probably: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2012
pd piper pippen: Yea, just to show nigerians say boko haram bomb nay knock out compared to iraqi them bomb. grin
yeeee. Some pple no go wound me wit laf
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by juman(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2012
nigeria is a poor nation. We should reduce the number of our embassies.
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by mmkamson(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2012
Jeel:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/iraq-wants-nigeria-to-reopen-embassy-in-baghdad/
Nd here i was finkin 9geria ws iraqi Embassy already.......bomb blast evrywhr
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by onchefx: 8:49am On May 01, 2012
EMBASSY OF THE BOKO HARAM IN NIGERIA,IF THAT IS DONE THEN NIGERIA WILL BURN
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by Delafruita(m): 9:00am On May 01, 2012
9jadelta: That will be the (stupidest) thing to do at this fragile time.. I hope jona wnt listen..
it is a wellknown fact that i dislike ebele but i see nothing wrong in re-opening our embassy in iraq.besides the iraqi embassy in nigeria is operational.iraq is not an exporter of terrorism so stop the fallacy
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by Delafruita(m): 9:04am On May 01, 2012
iraq is a wonderful country with a rich history that is just trying to find its feet after a lenghty,unjust war.i for one would love to visit iraq even if just to see the euphares river and to visit where the garden of eden is believe to have been sited.nigeria has plenty to gain from this liason despite the skepticism of a few
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by Bastiger(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2012
Nothing good can come out of iraq,re-open that embassy and expect more insurgence.
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by austizz(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2012
lacasa:

D militants opened d way now, ​ so​ its normal ΐn nigeria
evil people with there support for evil things. Lacasa, u r evil! please go with ur evil brothers Boko haram go form ur islamic republic of Boko haram with evil Muhammad ur president.
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by phreakabit(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2012
Yes! While at that we should also allow visa-less entrance to citizens of the following countries

1, Yemen

2, Pakistan

3, Iraq

4, Afghanistan

5, Somalia

6, Algeria

7, Oman

8, Libya

Mtcheww. . . . Do we even need to ask this question? Abeg use soldering iron to seal that embassy shut eternally!!!!
Re: Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad by Ikwikwikwi(m): 3:54pm On May 09, 2012
no, no good thing comes from that evil nation. Our embassy should remain shut. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gulak District Head Killed In Adamawa / U.s Agents Expose Bola Tinubu's Drug Trafficking Deals / After All The Shakara In Lagos Pdp Is Loosing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.