Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,493 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack (19187 Views)

Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) / The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) / Dominic Adesanya Jumped Over White House Fence (2) (3) (4)

Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by antartica(m): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2012
Chamber10:

Hmm... IslamaBAD

IT IS JUST A REPLICA OF THE OLD TESTAMENT.BARBARISM AT ITS HEIGHT.
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by endi4real: 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2012
I hope these ugly incidents end soon enough, but before they do...isn't it common sense to engage proactively and constructively, while resisting the nauseating urge to make light jokes of such....?
I have a feeling though, that the numbers of comedians and bemused audience scavenging fun from the abominable exploits of boko haram in the north shall experience a sharp decline if and when for instance their (boko haram) gaze shifts to the west or east?
Just me thinking aloud.....food for thought.
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by Omexonomy: 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2012
ekt_bear: His kids/grandkids would no doubt excel at track and field grin
prof. May you live long to see the end of BH
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2012
ekt_bear: His kids/grandkids would no doubt excel at track and field grin
Lol. You bet.
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by endi4real: 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2012
I hope these ugly incidents end soon enough, but before they do...isn't it common sense to engage proactively and constructively, while resisting the nauseating urge to make light jokes of such....?
I have a feeling though, that the numbers of comedians and bemused audience scavenging fun from the abominable exploits of boko haram in the north shall experience a sharp decline if and when for instance their (boko haram) gaze shifts to the west or east?
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2012
naptu2: I saw the interview with the retired soldier. He said he survived because, by his military training, he knew that it was better to duck, rather than to run when such things happen.

I remember that this was the same thing a survivor of the Ikeja Cantonement blast said (he lay down flat on the ground).

When something like this happens and you run, you just might run into more trouble (probably an ambush). It's better to go down, scan the area, see where the danger is coming from and what the danger is and plot your escape.
gbam
military mind.. Na so
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2012
Musiwa..:
they should all relocate because many of them are going to die... if they dont solve the issue of the satellite pictures. The North will kill you. So if people are still stupid to remain in the north.

They should blame their own stupidity. they know by now after several bombing that Northerners are going to bomb them. So why remain there.. There are many universities now that want their service in Yorubaland.

with these satelite pictures

do we still have hope?
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by whitedove(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2012
Chamber10:

Hmm... IslamaBAD
NO true muslim can truly love his christian neighbour because it is prescribed in their "holy" Quran that you should not have anything to do with Christians and Jews
check Surah 51:5.So all these talks by politicians are nothing but gibberish in order for them to be politically correct!
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by Akshow: 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2012
Musiwa..:
they should all relocate because many of them are going to die... if they dont solve the issue of the satellite pictures. The North will kill you. So if people are still stupid to remain in the north.

They should blame their own stupidity. they know by now after several bombing that Northerners are going to bomb them. So why remain there.. There are many universities now that want their service in Yorubaland.
Stop spewin rawbish. Jus hear ur stupid senseless self
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by guonno: 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2012
A cousin attends BUK. He said the church is made mostly of yoruba people. No wonder the dead prof is yoruba, the olympic high fence medalist is yoruba, the pastor is also yoruba. Yorubas should know that the reason why the igbos are silent is bc d war is for all ethnic groups. NdIGBO are not cowards, ask ur father and gowon.
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by hammedkola(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2012
What did Aliko Dangote, Atiku Abubakar, Ibrahim Babangida, Muazu Aliyu, and Muhammed Buhari said about these acts? If these top people in the North ain't confronting the sects, Happen is gonna Nothing
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2012
dexmond:

They are not attacking tribes but CHRISTIANS, Islam hates Christians and Jews.

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

.. Even dis verse in that satanic book (kuran) is enough to justify boko haram ideology.. Lacasa over to u.. Boko haram in disguise.. Islam is peace my black co.ck
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by fabproducts: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2012
hmmm....so sad...hi all, pls check and comment on my new blo fabproserv..com
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by phreakabit(m): 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2012
RFLMAO!!!! Typical of them. . . . Umm,profs that is grin
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2012
whitedove: NO true muslim can truly love his christian neighbour because it is prescribed in their "holy" Quran that you should not have anything to do with Christians and Jews
check Surah 51:5.So all these talks by politicians are nothing but gibberish in order for them to be politically correct!

tell em o... HIV/AIDS KILLS but ISLAM/KILSLAM KILLS FASTER.... christians and other religions... Leave dose islamic fo0ls fantasizin over heaven that is not even in existence.. Bunch of stupidd he goats
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by pcicero(m): 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2012
guonno: A cousin attends BUK. He said the church is made mostly of yoruba people. No wonder the dead prof is yoruba, the olympic high fence medalist is yoruba, the pastor is also yoruba. Yorubas should know that the reason why the igbos are silent is bc d war is for all ethnic groups. NdIGBO are not cowards, ask ur father and gowon.

Power Uti, who is asking you to champion a cause? Please ask your father what Gowon did to him.
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by guonno: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2012
endi4real: I hope these ugly incidents end soon enough, but before they do...isn't it common sense to engage proactively and constructively, while resisting the nauseating urge to make light jokes of such....?
u r on ur own! Count ndigbo out of ur war, we have fought our own, its the south west's turn to fight the hausa/fulani people. We tried to break loose from nijeria, u yorubas preachd one-nijeria, now that prof ayodele and some yoruba scholars were smoked u want ndigbo to go to war? U don see the spartans naa, onye ala! Chukwu kpokwa gi oku dia!
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by guonno: 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2012
endi4real: I hope these ugly incidents end soon enough, but before they do...isn't it common sense to engage proactively and constructively, while resisting the nauseating urge to make light jokes of such....?
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by guonno: 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2012
u r on ur own! Count ndigbo out of ur war, we have fought our own, its the south west's turn to fight the hausa/fulani people. We tried to break loose from nijeria, u yorubas preachd one-nijeria, now that prof ayodele and some yoruba scholars were smoked u want ndigbo to go to war? U don see the spartans naa, onye ala! Chukwu kpokwa gi oku dia!
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by Zi: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2012
I thought university professors retirement age is 70? lipsrsealed
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by Finecat(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2012
dexmond:

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

I have always said it, Islam is a very violent religion and no Nation on the face of the earth with Islam in it will experience Peace! Look at USA, Bush seriously dealt with Islamic terrorist and bombed many Islamic Nations harboring Islamic Terrorists . Today, USA has not been attacked for almost 11 years. Nigeria is unfortunate to have clueless leaderships, GEJ has nothing to offer Nigerians and it's just a matter of time before these bombs fly to Lagos and Abuja. That is when Nigerians will realize that they are in trouble.
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by nigexport: 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2012
Musiwa..:

@Musiwa... whao! u're such a f.o.o.l! A word of advice;- "Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt" by abraham lincoln.
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by Limaoscar: 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2012
Lord have mercy. Thank God for the Prof.
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by Umunede(m): 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2012
Tank God dis man survived it o. I can remember as a fresher in BUK when dis man gave us orientation lecture on exam malpractice many years ago.
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by Timijo(m): 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2012
Those saying that PDP is BH are not helping matter at all. Infact, they are objects of confusion. Why saying what you don't know? The looser of the 2011 election vowed to make the tenure of GEJ ungovernable and indeed he is doing what he said. But he has forgotten that God reigns and his days are numbered. If a northern man has emerged has president, there wouldn't have been any BH. What amaze me is that many christians that suppose to support GEJ and the nation with prayers have now b'com critics. This is what a hausa man will never do. You we hear them (hausas) saying "Namu ne" meaning, he is our own i.e. Our son. My complaints and yours cannot stop the act of terrorism, but God can. Let's join voice together in prayer for God to deliver this Great Nation from terrorism. Thanks.
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by Timijo(m): 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2012
shymmex:

PDP is boko haram - boko haram is PDP...

Fuel subsidy scandal, is now back page news.

Naija, we hail thee!!!
Those saying that PDP is BH are not helping matter at all. Infact, they are objects of confusion. Why saying what you don't know? The looser of the 2011 election vowed to make the tenure of GEJ ungovernable and indeed he is doing what he said. But he has forgotten that God reigns and his days are numbered. If a northern man has emerged has president, there wouldn't have been any BH. What amaze me is that many christians that suppose to support GEJ and the nation with prayers have now b'com critics. This is what a hausa man will never do. You we hear them (hausas) saying "Namu ne" meaning, he is our own i.e. Our son. My complaints and yours cannot stop the act of terrorism, but God can. Let's join voice together in prayer for God to deliver this Great Nation from terrorism. Thanks.
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by Dede1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2012
dexmond:

Nigeria is one of the most useless countries in the world and the inhabitants are not far behind it. If the professors killed during BUK attack were Igbo, the above post would have stated Boko Haram are killing Ndigbo instead of the copout such as “They are not attacking tribes but CHRISTIANS, Islam hates Christians and Jews”.

When Igbo are killed in the senseless attacks by the Boko Haram in northern region, the caption reads Hausa/Fulani/Kaunri and Muslims in the north are slaughtering Ndigbo. However, when the number of deaths from the same idiotic attack by Boko Haram seemed to come from tribes other than Igbo, then the attacks are not targeted at tribes but Christians.

Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by Riodiao(m): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2012
Its just so sad and dis heartning wit what is happen in dis country. How can group of men heavely armed just walk into a university with no single resistance.Its very clear the whole north is happy with dis boko haram tin and its very sad that people in d south arent doin anytin abt it. Everybody is waiting for dat day nigeria's own twin tower will go dowo ie more than 5,000 people will die in just 10mins.Mark my words is gona happen and send shock waves then it will b too late. Dis country is gonna divide.Its just inevitable. No matter how GEj likes it.He can only delay it.
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by ignis: 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2012
dexmond:

THAT SAYS IT ALL............ Any muslim in the house to oppose it?
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by ignis: 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2012
Dede1:

Nigeria is one of the most useless countries in the world and the inhabitants are not far behind it. If the professors killed during BUK attack were Igbo, the above post would have stated Boko Haram are killing Ndigbo instead of the copout such as “They are not attacking tribes but CHRISTIANS, Islam hates Christians and Jews”.

When Igbo are killed in the senseless attacks by the Boko Haram in northern region, the caption reads Hausa/Fulani/Kaunri and Muslims in the north are slaughtering Ndigbo. However, when the number of deaths from the same idiotic attack by Boko Haram seemed to come from tribes other than Igbo, then the attacks are not targeted at tribes but Christians.
What are you saying Or what do you want to say?
Re: 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack by bilaya(m): 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2012
Omexonomy:
prof. May you live long to see the end of BH

Amen

Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate / Obahiagbon: Obasanjo's Endorsement Is A Cancer For Peter Obi / #BenueSouthDecides: David Mark Leads In 5 LGAs With Over 18000 Votes - Vanguard

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55