Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Mts Wireless - Internet Dail-up - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mts Wireless - Internet Dail-up (687 Views)

How To Configure Dail-up Connection Using Starcoms Modern / How Do I Configure My Laptop's Inbuilt Modem For Dail Up Browsing? / Reltel Wireless Internet Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mts Wireless - Internet Dail-up by ibrak90(m): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2007
How are you all friend on NAIRALAND

I want somebody to shear is or her experience with me using MTS-Dail-UP internet,
before going into it,

Thank's for you help
Re: Mts Wireless - Internet Dail-up by koseepaaro(m): 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2007
ibrak90, weeeeeel, one can still manage mts first wireless service for internet access.  That's what I use to browse (even as I'm posting this message) every time. Though, they have different Time Slot which one can choose from. But I suggest you chooce either 6:00pm-12:00am or 12:00am-6:00am if you wish to use it for personal web surffing because the service is always fast this time compare to afternoon when the service will be congested. But not that the service is that so bad during the day, I believe you too will agree with me that off-peak service will be more fevorable than peak service.

Below are different Time Slot they have and their monthly charges

1.   12:00am-6:00am                            #2,000 per month (30 days)
2.   6:00pm-12:00am                             #3,000 per month (30 days)
3.   6:00am-6:00pm                                #6,300 per month (30 days)
4.   24/7 service                                       #9,000 per month (30 days)

NOTE: They also have weekends subsription. I think that one is around #6,400 or so. This start from 6:00pm on Fridays- 6:00am on Mondays. Also 4 weekends.

But guy, it is advisable that you get their "Dowtel ws-400" table phone (which is what I use) and take it to where you want to be using it first, before you subsribe for internet (data) service in order to confirm whether their service reach your location.

I hope this help.

(1) (Reply)

Computer Engineers In My Locations / Me Too I Will Like A Laptop Finance Please / Meebo Map Showing Where Their Ims Come From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.