Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Zenith,marketing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith,marketing (2433 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Zenith Recruitment- Contract Staff. / Zenith Bank Aptitude Test Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith,marketing by chikitto(f): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2007
pls can anyone tellme ow the marketing dept.in Zenith bank is
Re: Zenith,marketing by sekina: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2007
U funny O! u don even get job u dey ask of how dem dey market. THEY NO TRAIN YOU, BECOS I KNOW ZENITH THEY TRAIN PEOPLE. I beg go check ur manuals for training.

Abi how u take enter Zenith Self, abi them no no say u no qualify?

I beg make una halp me tell Zenith make them Sack am,
Re: Zenith,marketing by lorebobo(f): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2007
sekina take it easy. there is nothing in the post that suggests she is in zenith. maybe she's just curious about the marketing department. if you know anything, just let her know.
Re: Zenith,marketing by chikitto(f): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2007
sekinah or whateva u call urself, did i in anyway insinuate am working in Zenith?u r a typical example of an uncultured ignoramus!if u dont know what 2 write, u 4get it.and by the way you've prayed a sack for urself whereva u work(if u even have any)or wheneva u get one(that's if u can).back 2 sender

i suggest IQ test before people gain access to this forum
tanx lorebobo
Re: Zenith,marketing by creamdream: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2007
Imagine, shekina just got on to the forum, just 4 posts and has started insulting people, well soime mothers do have them. stupidity has no preventive vaccines
Re: Zenith,marketing by stellose(f): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2007
@ cream dream, good talk my brother, some people come on here to say thrash without good reasoning.
imagine the america gorrilla with only 4post he has started vomiting ogbonno, imagine the otondo
Re: Zenith,marketing by creamdream: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2007
your choice of the word otondo reminds me of NYSC days enjoy
Re: Zenith,marketing by Hitmanayo: 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2007
Back to the point PEOPLE, Chikitto pls get ready to do anything to keep your job at Zenith. You are going to MARKET AGGRESIVELY( MIND, BODY AND SOUL). All da best if ya know what i mean.
Re: Zenith,marketing by nickodu(m): 7:33am On Nov 13, 2007
hi guyz i guess wen somebody says ssomting stupid its beta we ignore den than make it an issue, let try 2 answer the young ladys question and not waste time on uncultured people
Re: Zenith,marketing by Eseaba: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2007
I appreciate all contributors. You see, a society is not complete without beggers, idiots and insane. At least this post has made to remember some secondary school vocabularies like ignamunous, born of no training, idiotous, vagabond, etc.
Lets us try and accomodate some idiots and uncultured even if their comments are thrash. All we should do if filter those thrashes and ignore the "irrelivants".

My dear Zenith Marketer, marketing in Zenith bank is not different from Modern Marketing. Grab the entire information about the bank and competitors in the industry. Zenith bank is a brand name that needs like introduction to the investing public. No selling body. Just have a first hand information about the most recent awards won by the bank, profile of the management team, then little financial info like divident payouts, Share Price.

Girl , its easy marketing for Zenith bank. For more detailed information, don't hesitate to contact me: saint_mao@yahoo.com.

Oj.
Re: Zenith,marketing by chikitto(f): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2007
tanx guys for your responses, i really appreciate them
Re: Zenith,marketing by marvostica(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2007
thank GOD we have finally decided to shot that runny mouth.
there is a saying that who use im mouth drive rough,na im know wetin e go gam
that aside marketing with zenieth bank is going to be an easy thing
compared to what most of us are going through in the hands of all these new insurance company
if u intend or have already started a career with zenieth bank, just keep it up the sky will be ur starting point
Re: Zenith,marketing by sekina: 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2007
I SINCERELY WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR REPLIES, AND COMMENTS ON MY POST, MAY GOD REWARD US ALL ACCORDING TO OUR EFFORTS.

MY BROTHER THAT ASKED OF THE ZENITHBANK MARKETING, THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED, YOU NEED TO BE ERALLY AGGRESSIVE BECOS IT THE MAJOR PART OF MARKETING, AND FOR BANKS, WELL GOD HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR TARGET.

ONCE AGIAN THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS, NIGERIAN GRADUATES? HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

WE WILL ALL GET THERE, CHEERS! BROTHERS

ALLAH HELP US ALL,
Re: Zenith,marketing by clutch162(m): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2007
Chikitto asked a question pertaining to a lot of members like myself. i guess silent treatment (or aggressive responses) is what some nasty members deserve.i would like to appreciate those of us who contributed MEANINGFULLY to this topic. thanks.

@Eseaba Xpect to hear from me soon.
Re: Zenith,marketing by Johnscoa(m): 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2007
Marketing generally is very challenging, U just hav 2 be determined. but zenith has name and I think it will be quite easier 2 market their products. Best of luck. smiley
Re: Zenith,marketing by njkabsu: 8:19am On Nov 20, 2007
Chikitto, remember all the marketing concepts, norms and strategies. Be focused, set a target 4 urself above any existing one,remember perserverance, but don't trade ur body. Always pray & God Almighty will be with u.God Bless u. Have a nice career 2 the number 1 bank internationally.Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Zenith,marketing by mauogbuji(f): 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2007
Zenith bank is a good bank though is very tough to market there. I rather be a marketer in anyother bank than in Zenith.Sorry am not discouraging,just that i really know what am saying is very hectic.

(1) (Reply)

Government Job Recruitments / Urgent Vacancy At Deli Foods / Office Administrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.