Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano (9342 Views)

Ahmed Condemns Attack On Saraki, Others At Eid Praying Ground / Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" / Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by maclatunji: 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2012
samtoye: Why are people surprised at GEJ's ineptitude? What track record did he leave in Bayelsa state before Nigerians voted him in as president? Goodluck to you, Goodluck to me, Goodluck to everybody....Goodluck Nigeriaaaa eeeee.

We told them but they wouldn't listen.

They will vote for Goodluck Jonaaaaaathan
He is the right man we need?
To make us succeeed
Ohhh Haaaaa Eeeee...

Wack songs that fooled wackier people to vote for the wackiest leader we have ever had. angry

Mind you, your votes were just used as a smokescreen for electoral abracadabra. I am so sure that election was in truth due for a run-off, my people enjoy the fruits of your labour vote.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by Chanchit: 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2012
Na condemn make e sidon dey condemn everything until they condemn am...... Ashiaraba.....!
Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by Chanchit: 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2012
ignis:
Blame that on the heartless islamic ... Do u think he is glad signing the condolence?
Then he should save himself the stress and just resign, the whole of nigeria would be greatful, if him ss brothers like, make them kill am....
Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by Chanchit: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2012
Arysexy: rada than tackle issue at hand some i.diots are busy blaming gej for every thing, guess if u fail exam its gudluck's fault.

D yorubasin dis forum that call their papa age mate retardeen seems to have "respect" only for an Yoruba elder. No matter wot, u dnt call ur fada's mate a retard! So much for yoruba "respect"
This is the problem facing NAiJI-RIYA, am sure u're from ss, thats all you people do, because GEJ is from the ss, you won't see the fault, if hez an honourable man, he can still do us well by resigning naw.....
Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by ajanaku2(m): 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2012
Goodluck Jonathan, the more you condemn, the more they bomb. Abeg, stop condemning!
Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by cashfulme: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2012
skales: Hausa people want to tore dis country apart abi?

God is watching o

Na wa o! So tey u throw BOMB for ENGLISH!!! Ha!
Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by mannyU: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2012
ignis:
Blame that on the heartless islamic ... Do u think he is glad signing the condolence?
But is he not the commander of the armed forces? Does he not have the whole apparatus of state under his control? Or are you suggesting that BH is too big a trouble for him to handle even with all the military,police,civil defence,man o war,boys scout and indeed moneys at his disposal? The man is weak and that is a fact. To hell with his condolence msg. He should shove it up his a$$ if that's all he can offer the good people that voted him into office while them and their loved ones are brutally murdered day in day out by a handfull of blood sucking demons.
Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by Akshow: 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2012
[quote author=Rhino.5dm] U go fear grammar
Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by ZUBY77(m): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2012
Was he supposed to support the attack?
Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by maclatunji: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2012
ZUBY77: Was he supposed to support the attack?

LOL, he is supposed to prevent the attack. #Duh!
Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by zeefever: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2012
Every single Nigerian can condemn the murderous acts of the Boko Haram terrorists but as Commander in Chief,GEJ has the power to do something about it. Please,talk is cheap & actions speak louder than words. GEJ,PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS.
Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by donclemo(m): 3:24am On May 01, 2012
Finecat: Why Won't Boko Haram Bomb?? You have a president who is as Clueless as Dummy in office. BH knows they can get away with it, so why not do it?? Islamic Terrorist tried the same thing with George W Bush in 2001 when they flew planes inside the NY trade centers, Bush seriously dealt with them by taking the fight to where they came from (Afghanistan and Iraq). 11 years later, USA has not been attacked or Bombed and Osama Bin Dead! Can GEJ do the same thing?? Nope! The guy is a complete Dummy. The only language Islamic Terrorist understand is Violence! Top Govt. Officials knows the people behind these Bombs, Arrest them, try them and summarily execute them. And i bet you, we will not hear of anymore Bombs. But No, Nigerians are afraid of an inevitable civil war should these bombings continue.
wrong comparism this bombing is by the Hausa's so are you telling me the president should send bombs to kill everybody in the north and besides we dont have the technology the Us have
Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by Nobody: 7:11am On May 01, 2012
kokoA: He should have been tired of issuing this kind of press statement by now I guess. undecided undecided
d statement is now a reoccuring decimal. Am tired of hearing it too
Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by Akshow: 7:20am On May 01, 2012
Arysexy: rada than tackle issue at hand some i.diots are busy blaming gej for every thing, guess if u fail exam its gudluck's fault.

D yorubasin dis forum that call their papa age mate retardeen seems to have "respect" only for an Yoruba elder. No matter wot, u dnt call ur fada's mate a retard! So much for yoruba "respect"
so its only yorubas dat are abusin ur mumu presido abi? Shove ur head outa ur ass n c beyond tribalism. Bonbo fool
Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by Nobody: 7:57am On May 01, 2012
No one seems to to criticize Boko Haram but the President. Whatashame!!!
Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by maclatunji: 9:33am On May 01, 2012
LeoMax: No one seems to to criticize Boko Haram but the President. Whatashame!!!

Boko Haram will just go ahead and carry-out a more lethal attack, so criticisms are useless. We need action not from you, me or Nairalanders but from the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria. Obviously, GEJ only remembers this title when civil society protests against his ill-conceived policies.
Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by kokoA(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2012
LeoMax: No one seems to to criticize Boko Haram but the President. Whatashame!!!
Thats untrue. The president criticizes them all the time throuhg his condolence messeges grin
Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by member479760: 11:31am On May 01, 2012
1980 when thieves invaded my area, thieving house to house, room to room, including raping teens, the landlord association seek the help of a hunter man, after which some entered the territory and didn't make it back 5 years on row no thieve.
Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by Nobody: 11:38am On May 01, 2012
This is what happens when you have a m_oron as a leader. The youths are angry!
Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by Timijo(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2012
maclatunji:

And this gets my award for dumb post of the day. I lead people in my own small way and none of them has the liver to mess with me. If GEJ had any clue what leadership is all about, bombs wouldn't be going-off daily as it now does. Even Senate President, David Mark is fed-up, NSA Azazi is fed-up with GEJ's lack of leadership. You come here to spill rubbish! Even CAN is fed-up, so what are you saying that you think is so special? No more comments from you please until you wise-up. angry
Have u 4goten dat dis is democracy tym and hw can u compare d smaller group u leading wit a country of ova 150m people. Wat has al ur complaint, nagging, insult and criticisms do in solving d problem
Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by putro(m): 2:14pm On May 01, 2012
he cannot he's a fool like you just listen to yourself talk. when the stupid fool could actually be the one behind the bombing so that nigeria can break so that he and his slowpoke niger deltans kin can't start to dey chop all the oil money alone.
Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by putro(m): 2:21pm On May 01, 2012
Chanchit:
This is the problem facing NAiJI-RIYA, am sure u're from ss, thats all you people do, because GEJ is from the ss, you won't see the fault, if hez an honourable man, he can still do us well by resigning naw.....
. don't mind dem s s they are as moronous as the president son. they don't know better they believe it is by force you get everything done even when you lack necessary knowledge.
Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by putro(m): 2:35pm On May 01, 2012
Clap for yourself. you have won yourself a ticket to contest in the ongoing Nairaland biggest slowpoke competition.
Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by putro(m): 2:57pm On May 01, 2012
maclatunji:

We told them but they wouldn't listen.

They will vote for Goodluck Jonaaaaaathan
He is the right man we need?
To make us succeeed
Ohhh Haaaaa Eeeee...

Wack songs that fooled wackier people to vote for the wackiest leader we have ever had. angry

Mind you, your votes were just used as a smokescreen for electoral abracadabra. I am so sure that election was in truth due for a run-off, my people enjoy the fruits of your labour vote.
,.I wish BH bomb all the pple that voted for him they are the real enemy of this country. I personally told them but they wouldn't listen. it shows we have greater number of morons in nigeria than sensible people.
Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by Emphasis(m): 5:09pm On May 01, 2012
Were u the President what will u do differently to stop Boko Haram? Stop this destructive n irrational criticism/comments. Make recommendations
Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by maclatunji: 5:32pm On May 01, 2012
Emphasis: Were u the President what will u do differently to stop Boko Haram? Stop this destructive n irrational criticism/comments. Make recommendations

Recommendations of several panels on Boko Haram are gathering dust in Aso Rock. Let GEJ go and read and implement them. By the way did any body listen to TUC President Peter Esele speak this morning? He said the word 'condemn' like 20 times lampooning GEJ's continuous condemnation of several Boko Haram attacks.
Re: President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano by DonCmos: 9:43am On May 02, 2012
Same ol same ol!! CONDEMN! CONDEMN!!
What kind of a man is this fellow nigerian called mr. President? He just waits to condemn attacks. Without taking the neccessary actions, we don‘t need ur condolences any more mr. jo... Do what you are suppose to do.

As for the north ruling again, I think they should throw that aside for now cause we see their heinous act.
If you BKH boiz don‘t like western education please stay @ home and stop using western technology to kill innocent souls either. And keep your wards or children @ home.

May the ALMIGHTY punish those who use his name for evil against the innocents!!

undecided embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Increasing Livability In Eastern States / Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION: Why Godfathers Should Not Play God The Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.