Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? (6233 Views)

Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! / Who Was The God Of The Old Testament? / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by buzugee(m): 2:20pm On May 01, 2012
and the part where he was gobsmacked and puzzled about why the lord kept hardening pharoahs heart just to punish him more ? i already explained that previously so i copied and pasted from previous posts

tis like this. you are an evil person messing with the lords treasure. who are the lords treasure ? ZECHARIAH 2 VS 8 for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. The israelites are the apple of Gods eye and pharoah had them in slavery for like 300 or something years. how do you pay back someone who is messing with the apple of your eyes ? first off the lord knows the resiliency of pharoah. after the first plagues he probably would have been like OH LORD I AM SORRYYYYYYYYYYY OK YOU CAN HAVE YOUR PEOPLE BACK, I AM SORRY FOR ENSLAVING THEM FOR SO LONG AND USING THEM TO BUILD THE PYRAMIDS. but that would have negated the ferocity of the punishment that pharoah deserved. see, when you repent, the lord cannot punish you anymore because you have repented ISAIAH 6 VS 10 Make the heart of this people calloused; make their ears dull and close their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed." So as you can see, once you turn to the lord, he cant punish you anymore, he heals you, however if you deserve a lenghty punishment because you have done great evil, like pharoah, then what he does is HARDEN YOUR HEART SO YOU DONT REPENT. THIS WAY HE CAN KEEP ON WHIPPING YOUR BUTT WITH PLAGUES ETC ETC. then when you have recieved your adequate share of butt whippings, then he will open your ear and eyes. what is an adequate share of butt whipping ? GALATIAN 6 VS 7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

PHAROAH SOWED OVER 300 YEARS OF HARDCORE SLAVERY ON THE APPLE OF GODS EYES SO HE HAD TO REAP THE EQUIVALENT AMOUNT IN PLAGUES.
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by ea7(m): 2:22pm On May 01, 2012
Buzugee, can I open a thread for both of us to discuss the black Israelite myth,or should I list my objections here. I have objections to that myth, major ones in fact. You sound smart albeit deceived.
Also, your bible interpretation is fail/highly suspect. If you read some places as allegory then allegory for what, in the end you just end up projecting your own biases into the book. A link to an article rationalwiki.org/wiki/Black_supremacy
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by buzugee(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2012
ea7: Buzugee, can I open a thread for both of us to discuss the black Israelite myth,or should I list my objections here. I have objections to that myth, major ones in fact. You sound smart albeit deceived.
Also, your bible interpretation is fail/highly suspect. If you read some places as allegory then allegory for what, in the end you just end up projecting your own biases into the book. A link to a discussion letsrollforums.com/black-hebrew-israelites-t27057.html a link to an article rationalwiki.org/wiki/Black_supremacy
i go line upon line, pretext upon pretxt, here a little there a little. just the way the lord says to read his word. so nothing i say is from my head. its all from the good book. and yeah fire in this thread about your black israelite objections. lets go.
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by Jenwitemi(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2012
And could it be that your interpretation might be faulty? And you say you are not a christian? Your interpretation is every bit as christian as it can ever be, in my view.

Why would this "God" want to prevent those two from knowing right and wrong if not to completely dominate them and control their lives? I think only an evil being would want to do that and that evil being can't be God, but the devil. God would want his creations to know good and evil to help them to know and navigate the world they are living in, which was what the serpent was doing. Where did you get your "idolatory" from if not from your christian interpretation.

Secondly, the man did not say that the talking serpent was a snake. He said the serpent represented the good God. Actually he said that the serpent represent the human kondolini.

Thirdly, Adam and his wife were "excommunicated" from the garden because they got "too smart" by getting the knowledge of good and evil for the garden god who wants them permanently stupid to make them controllable. What happens to people who get too smart and can think for themselves in religions like Christianity? They get kicked out of the religion or excommunicated. This attitude link between the deity of the garden and the one of Christianity, in the view of the presenter, is not coincidental. Christianity and it's sheer desire to control reflects the deity in the garden which, according to the presenter, is EVIL.
buzugee: ok for example. the talking serpent in the garden of eden ? was not a snake. its symbolic for ' a man with a different philosophy and doctrine ' who came and enticed eve with his idolatry. and when she got seduced by his philosophy, she turned away from God, and seduced adam ( which is not one man but a nation of people. adam means ' made from the ground' . adam is not a name. its a nation of people made from the ground 'adamah' ) and adam also turned away from God because of her and the lord cast them out of the garden of eden ( which symbolises heaven ) and into hell ( which is the current state of earth today as we speak ). see, its all coded and symbolic.
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by plaetton: 2:28pm On May 01, 2012
Even without watching the video, i hvae always known it and said it that the deity symbolised by the serpent is the true hero and benefactor of humankind. It is soooo obvious even from the bible. "Be wise as a serpent" said Jesus. the serpent is the most revered and worshipped creature in all cultures and in all ages.
Jehovah was a debt and death diety who initiated and prmoted the concept of infinite sin and infinite debt.In ancient canaan, They called him Teshub or Ninurta the scorcherer.
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by buzugee(m): 2:32pm On May 01, 2012
Jenwitemi: And could it be that your interpretation might be faulty? And you say you are not a christian? Your interpretation is every bit as christian as it can ever be, in my view.

Why would this "God" want to prevent those two from knowing right and wrong if not to completely dominate them and control their lives? I think only an evil being would want to do that and that evil being can't be God, but the devil. God would want his creations to know good and evil to help them to know and navigate the world they are living in, which was what the serpent was doing. Where did you get your "idolatory" from if not from your christian interpretation.

Secondly, the man did not say that the talking serpent was a snake. He said the serpent represented the good God. Actually he said that the serpent represent the human kondolini.

Thirdly, Adam and his wife were "excommunicated" from the garden because they got "too smart" by getting the knowledge of good and evil for the garden god who wants them permanently stupid to make them controllable. What happens to people who get too smart and can think for themselves in religions like Christianity? They get kicked out of the religion or excommunicated. This attitude link between the deity of the garden and the one of Christianity, in the view of the presenter, is not coincidental. Christianity and it's sheer desire to control reflects the deity in the garden which, according to the presenter, is EVIL.
knowing right and wrong is symbolic for ' do not deviate unto idols and other philosophies, doctrines and religions ' . it is not as restrictive as it sounds. simply means do what i tell ya and you will be blessed immensely as i have given you this paradise. this beautiful world. heaven. for you to enjoy. dont do what i tell ya and you will lose it. thats all it means.
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by plaetton: 2:32pm On May 01, 2012
buzugee: stick to KJV 1611

I quoted from kjv. but pls kindly explain in plain english why i should STICK to kjv 1611.
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by buzugee(m): 2:35pm On May 01, 2012
plaetton: Even without watching the video, i hvae always known it and said it that the deity symbolised by the serpent is the true hero and benefactor of humankind. It is soooo obvious even from the bible. "Be wise as a serpent" said Jesus. the serpent is the most revered and worshipped creature in all cultures and in all ages.
Jehovah was a debt and death diety who initiated and prmoted the concept of infinite sin and infinite debt.In ancient canaan, They called him Teshub or Ninurta the scorcherer.
absolute hogwash. you are in the state you are in today because of the serpent. that old deceitful demon. a man by the way. part of the adamites.
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by Jenwitemi(m): 2:36pm On May 01, 2012
And you say that you are not a christian? You think you can deceive me? You are deceiving yourself, bro. Now with that out og the way, let us examine your post.

Okay, all that you posted are just your deceived viewpoints and you are entitled to it. But you have not told us why this god still had to hardene the pharaoh's heart after he has agreed to do what this god wants. All the explanations you put forward are not convincing in any way shape or form in explaining the why of that god's consequent action. Perhaps the god's thirst for blood, suffering and sorrow was not stilled till he had more innocent souls murdered, which he eventually did. All that only goes to prove that the god of israel is EVIL. He is not a loving deity in any way shape or form. And that was the point of the presenter.

Sorry, bro, you have failed as yahweh's advocate on this one, and the presenter is more on the right.
buzugee: and the part where he was gobsmacked and puzzled about why the lord kept hardening pharoahs heart just to punish him more ? i already explained that previously so i copied and pasted from previous posts

tis like this. you are an evil person messing with the lords treasure. who are the lords treasure ? ZECHARIAH 2 VS 8 for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. The israelites are the apple of Gods eye and pharoah had them in slavery for like 300 or something years. how do you pay back someone who is messing with the apple of your eyes ? first off the lord knows the resiliency of pharoah. after the first plagues he probably would have been like OH LORD I AM SORRYYYYYYYYYYY OK YOU CAN HAVE YOUR PEOPLE BACK, I AM SORRY FOR ENSLAVING THEM FOR SO LONG AND USING THEM TO BUILD THE PYRAMIDS. but that would have negated the ferocity of the punishment that pharoah deserved. see, when you repent, the lord cannot punish you anymore because you have repented ISAIAH 6 VS 10 Make the heart of this people calloused; make their ears dull and close their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed." So as you can see, once you turn to the lord, he cant punish you anymore, he heals you, however if you deserve a lenghty punishment because you have done great evil, like pharoah, then what he does is HARDEN YOUR HEART SO YOU DONT REPENT. THIS WAY HE CAN KEEP ON WHIPPING YOUR BUTT WITH PLAGUES ETC ETC. then when you have recieved your adequate share of butt whippings, then he will open your ear and eyes. what is an adequate share of butt whipping ? GALATIAN 6 VS 7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

PHAROAH SOWED OVER 300 YEARS OF HARDCORE SLAVERY ON THE APPLE OF GODS EYES SO HE HAD TO REAP THE EQUIVALENT AMOUNT IN PLAGUES.
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by Jenwitemi(m): 2:38pm On May 01, 2012
And you say that you are not a christian. Your post is getting more and more christian by each posting. Lol! grin
buzugee: absolute hogwash. you are in the state you are in today because of the serpent. that old deceitful demon. a man by the way. part of the adamites.
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by buzugee(m): 2:39pm On May 01, 2012
plaetton:

I quoted from kjv. but pls kindly explain in plain english why i should STICK to kjv 1611.
cuz when the europeans took control of the world during the 1400s, they ushered in an era called the rennaisance which encompassed 'iconoclasm' which simply means they whitewashed history and changed and painted all the images of the jews and jesus to white and changed all the words and names in the bible to be more eurocentric, hereby fulfilling these 2 prophesys, 1 maccabees 3 vs 48 and job 9 vs 24. so any revised newer edition bibles is tampered with. the most accurate is the KJV 1611. it meshes with the greek and hebrew manuscripts.
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by buzugee(m): 2:42pm On May 01, 2012
Jenwitemi: And you say that you are not a christian? You think you can deceive me? You are deceiving yourself, bro. Now with that out og the way, let us examine your post.

Okay, all that you posted are just your deceived viewpoints and you are entitled to it. But you have not told us why this god still had to hardene the pharaoh's heart after he has agreed to do what this god wants. All the explanations you put forward are not convincing in any way shape or form in explaining the why of that god's consequent action. Perhaps the god's thirst for blood, suffering and sorrow was not stilled till he had more innocent souls murdered, which he eventually did. All that only goes to prove that the god of israel is EVIL. He is not a loving deity in any way shape or form. And that was the point of the presenter.

Sorry, bro, you have failed as yahweh's advocate on this one, and the presenter is more on the right.
read the post harder. i explained why he hardened his heart.
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by Jenwitemi(m): 2:42pm On May 01, 2012
Now, all that is really nothing but hogwash, mate. Not even you believe that trash you posted. You just keep on inventing new interpretations as you go along even if they end up sounding totally deluded and bereft of any common sense. Christians do that all the time, just in case you don't know.
buzugee: knowing right and wrong is symbolic for ' do not deviate unto idols and other philosophies, doctrines and religions ' . it is not as restrictive as it sounds. simply means do what i tell ya and you will be blessed immensely as i have given you this paradise. this beautiful world. heaven. for you to enjoy. dont do what i tell ya and you will lose it. thats all it means.
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by Jenwitemi(m): 2:44pm On May 01, 2012
Your explanations are not even capable of convincing a 5 year old. Are you kidding me?
buzugee: read the post harder. i explained why he hardened his heart.
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by buzugee(m): 2:44pm On May 01, 2012
Jenwitemi: And you say that you are not a christian. Your post is getting more and more christian by each posting. Lol! grin
you do know you can believe in the bible and God without being a christian ? is this a foreign concept to you ? God did not bring religion, he brought laws. the bible is not a religion. man made it a religion. gerrit ?
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by Jenwitemi(m): 2:46pm On May 01, 2012
And yet still able to sound so Christian? I kknow that you can be whatever you wanna be, but the basis of your biblical interpretations remains the christian doctrine, mate.
buzugee: you do know you can believe in the bible and God without being a christian ? is this a foreign concept to you ? God did not bring religion, he brought laws. the bible is not a religion. man made it a religion. gerrit ?
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by buzugee(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2012
Jenwitemi: Now, all that is really nothing but hogwash, mate. Not even you believe that trash you posted. You just keep on inventing new interpretations as you go along even if they end up sounding totally deluded and bereft of any common sense. Christians do that all the time, just in case you don't know.
hey if my post sounds like hogwash and is bereft of common sense, then i guess you are an atheist and i cant help you. i am not here to convince you. i am here to make people who believe in God, understand him better by breaking down scriptures to them as privy to me by the lord. if you are an atheist nothing i say will make sense to you, so dont sweat it. wink dont sweat the technique
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by Jenwitemi(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2012
Huh? Aren't you without religion yourself? What does that make you?
buzugee: hey if my post sounds like hogwash and is bereft of common sense, then i guess you are an atheist and i cant help you. i am not here to convince you. i am here to make people who believe in God, understand him better by breaking down scriptures to them as privy to me by the lord. if you are an atheist nothing i say will make sense to you, so dont sweat it. wink dont sweat the technique
FYI, i am not an atheist, neither am i religious. What that leaves me with is to think with all my common sense switched on. You have to try switching on yours, sometimes.
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by plaetton: 2:50pm On May 01, 2012
buzugee: cuz when the europeans took control of the world during the 1400s, they ushered in an era called the rennaisance which encompassed 'iconoclasm' which simply means they whitewashed history and changed and painted all the images of the jews and jesus to white and changed all the words and names in the bible to be more eurocentric, hereby fulfilling these 2 prophesys, 1 maccabees 3 vs 48 and job 9 vs 24. so any revised newer edition bibles is tampered with. the most accurate is the KJV 1611. it meshes with the greek and hebrew manuscripts.

What. what am I reading. what nonsense is this. "when the europeans took control of the world in the 1400s". my friend , what have you been reading. did you not atke a little history in school. even a jss sudent cannot make that kind of ridicicous statement. Am sorry to harsh but i think your mind is pitifully fragmented. pls go your local library and start reading.
And even with your outlandish claim , you still contradict yourself by saying the most accurate is the kjv 1611. I guess kjv 1611 was written prior to your 1400s by non-eoropeans. what a joker.
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by buzugee(m): 2:50pm On May 01, 2012
Jenwitemi: Your explanations are not even capable of convincing a 5 year old. Are you kidding me?
well if they cant convince a 5 year old i guess there is no hope for you since you have the intelligence of a 2 year old shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by buzugee(m): 2:52pm On May 01, 2012
Jenwitemi: And yet still able to sound so Christian? I kknow that you can be whatever you wanna be, but the basis of your biblical interpretations remains the christian doctrine, mate.
call it what you want Chief. i dont put a label on myself. neither do i follow xtian traditions.
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by ea7(m): 2:53pm On May 01, 2012
Buzubee, you didnt adress my post at all, or go to the links.
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by buzugee(m): 2:54pm On May 01, 2012
Jenwitemi: Huh? Aren't you without religion yourself? What does that make you? FYI, i am not an atheist, neither am i religious. What that leaves me with is to think with all my common sense switched on. You have to try switching on yours, sometimes.
if you call what you are displaying 'common sense' i guess pigs are flying
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by Jenwitemi(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2012
Never mind, buzugee. Enough with you.

Back to this topic. The bible God is the devil. I know this to be true even before i saw this video which is only acting as a confirmation of this suspicion. It is quite plain on the pages of the OT bible that this is so for no loving deity would be so bloodthirsty like the one in the OT.

Now, convincing anyone, let alone the multitude of christian faithfuls, that such a malevolent being is a benevolent one could only result in utter psychosis of the mind resulting in fragmentation of the mind. Terrible thing to do to a human soul. But then, we are talking about evil here masking as the good. And that psychosis is all too plain to see in the religious world today.
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by plaetton: 2:59pm On May 01, 2012
buzugee: cuz when the europeans took control of the world during the 1400s, they ushered in an era called the rennaisance which encompassed 'iconoclasm' which simply means they whitewashed history and changed and painted all the images of the jews and jesus to white and changed all the words and names in the bible to be more eurocentric, hereby fulfilling these 2 prophesys, 1 maccabees 3 vs 48 and job 9 vs 24. so any revised newer edition bibles is tampered with. the most accurate is the KJV 1611. it meshes with the greek and hebrew manuscripts.

And pls where are those hebrew and greek manuscripts that you speak about.
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by buzugee(m): 3:00pm On May 01, 2012
plaetton:

What. what am I reading. what nonsense is this. "when the europeans took control of the world in the 1400s". my friend , what have you been reading. did you not atke a little history in school. even a jss sudent cannot make that kind of ridicicous statement. Am sorry to harsh but i think your mind is pitifully fragmented. pls go your local library and start reading.
And even with your outlandish claim , you still contradict yourself by saying the most accurate is the kjv 1611. I guess kjv 1611 was written prior to your 1400s by non-eoropeans. what a joker.
listen here buddy, history is what it is. the black moors ruled all over europe till the 1400s. do your research. and when the KJV was written there were still remnants of the black moors in europe and king james was a black man, so the bible was accurately interpreted from greek, and before that hebrew into english. it was only when the final waves of black people were rounded up from all over europe and transported to america as the first wave of black slaves in north america and the americas, that the europeans ( whites ) had free reigns to tamper with the bible. but it was too late as the KJV 1611 was already made. so they got to revising and editing newer versions. etc etc. learn your history fool.
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by buzugee(m): 3:02pm On May 01, 2012
ea7: Buzubee, you didnt adress my post at all, or go to the links.
i will get to it ea7, these two fools coming at me with mad questions grin
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by buzugee(m): 3:05pm On May 01, 2012
Jenwitemi: Never mind, buzugee. Enough with you.

Back to this topic. The bible God is the devil. I know this to be true even before i saw this video which is only acting as a confirmation of this suspicion. It is quite plain on the pages of the OT bible that this is so for no loving deity would be so bloodthirsty like the one in the OT.

Now, convincing anyone, let alone the multitude of christian faithfuls, that such a malevolent being is a benevolent one could only result in utter psychosis of the mind resulting in fragmentation of the mind. Terrible thing to do to a human soul. But then, we are talking about evil here masking as the good. And that psychosis is all too plain to see in the religious world today.
yeah you are out of gasp. as ususal you atheists cant stand up to scrutiny. typical grin
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by buzugee(m): 3:07pm On May 01, 2012
plaetton:

And pls where are those hebrew and greek manuscripts that you speak about.
i would assume that you are an adult with reasonable and normal cognitive functions and no handicap and as such i say ' GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND'
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by buzugee(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2012
EA7 i have seen the link and let me tell you that the black hebrew israelites, as we all are, are the superior beings on the planet. i didnt say so. the lord said so. first of all let me establish to you that the israelites are black

lamentations 4 vs 8 Their visage is blacker than a coal

lamentations 5 vs 10 Our skin was black like an oven

ok now we have established that, lets establish if they are superior

deuteronomy 7 vs 6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

was this the answer to your question ?
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by plaetton: 3:23pm On May 01, 2012
buzugee: listen here buddy, history is what it is. the black moors ruled all over europe till the 1400s. do your research. and when the KJV was written there were still remnants of the black moors in europe and king james was a black man, so the bible was accurately interpreted from greek, and before that hebrew into english. it was only when the final waves of black people were rounded up from all over europe and transported to america as the first wave of black slaves in north america and the americas, that the europeans ( whites ) had free reigns to tamper with the bible. but it was too late as the KJV 1611 was already made. so they got to revising and editing newer versions. etc etc. learn your history fool.

The moores were moslems, not christians, and they ruled spain for 800 yrs. did you say that king james of England was a black man. na wa. so blacks were transported from all over europe to america, you say. another na wa. were did these blacks originally come from. i guess the transatlantic slave trade was between europe and america. na waaaaaaa . there is clear diference between simple delusions and plain old insanity.
Re: Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? by buzugee(m): 3:37pm On May 01, 2012
plaetton:

The moores were moslems, not christians, and they ruled spain for 800 yrs. did you say that king james of England was a black man. na wa. so blacks were transported from all over europe to america, you say. another na wa. were did these blacks originally come from. i guess the transatlantic slave trade was between europe and america. na waaaaaaa . there is clear diference between simple delusions and plain old insanity.
the moors were black and some of them were muslims because they were converted by the new wave of islam conqurings going on in that period. but they were black nonetheless. lil history lesson for you

scotland means black land. scot is black in latin
scottish means black man. scot is black in latin. ish is man in hebrew
british means convenant man ( which is what the black people who ruled britain called themselves )
black irish ( all initial irish were black )
black russian ( all initial russian were black. the russians are the only europeans not to destroy all their black icons. go to russia and see all the paintings of there past. all black people. this is why paul robeson was looked at as a god in russia )
moor means black.

the point here is black people ruled all over europe from 175 AD when septemius severus a black man conquered rome and then ushered in a 1000 year plus rule of europe by black men. this is why it was called the dark ages.

you know what your problem is ? you have been bamboozled by iconoclasm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Something You Need To Know About the evil of Witchcraft, Magic And Sorcery / 6 Big Reasons Why Islam Is False / TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.