Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

A Thread For Unilag Post-graduate Aspirants - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For Unilag Post-graduate Aspirants (1082 Views)

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / The medical students and aspirants thread / Cut-off Mark For Unilag Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Unilag Post-graduate Aspirants by slimyem: 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2012
Heard the form is out.
Please share whatever you know about the processing and processes here....
Re: A Thread For Unilag Post-graduate Aspirants by slimyem: 6:29am On May 01, 2012
na wa o....
Unilag post-graduate aspirants nor dey on top this forum again?
Re: A Thread For Unilag Post-graduate Aspirants by bknight: 7:23am On May 17, 2012
Re: A Thread For Unilag Post-graduate Aspirants by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 25, 2012
Well, the form is actually out, buh don't knw how it is this year.

Last year tho, i went in for my Msc Finance, paid 12.5k for the prospectus at WEMA bank inside the campus. Downloaded the form online from their website,
completed it and submitted it in the dept. on the exam date, went along with the printed acknowledgement page i got from the internet.

Just go to their website, u'll get all the procedures u need on there.

Goodluck and cheers!
Re: A Thread For Unilag Post-graduate Aspirants by richy5(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2012
What a about unilorin postgraduate form
Re: A Thread For Unilag Post-graduate Aspirants by gidiMonsta(m): 6:02pm On May 27, 2012
Form is 20k and entrance exams in july.
Re: A Thread For Unilag Post-graduate Aspirants by upengineer: 6:08pm On May 27, 2012
DO YOU KNOW WHEN THE EXAM WILL HOLD INN JULY? I want to purchase the form but am afraid if i will be around when the exams will hold because of the nature of work i do.So, do you have an idea when the exam will hold
gidiMonsta: Form is 20k and entrance exams in july.
Re: A Thread For Unilag Post-graduate Aspirants by gidiMonsta(m): 6:21pm On May 27, 2012
upengineer: DO YOU KNOW WHEN THE EXAM WILL HOLD INN JULY? I want to purchase the form but am afraid if i will be around when the exams will hold because of the nature of work i do.So, do you have an idea when the exam will hold

Check out this link all d information u need should be there.

http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng/Application/application.php
Re: A Thread For Unilag Post-graduate Aspirants by slimyem: 11:16am On Jun 01, 2012
upengineer: DO YOU KNOW WHEN THE EXAM WILL HOLD INN JULY? I want to purchase the form but am afraid if i will be around when the exams will hold because of the nature of work i do.So, do you have an idea when the exam will hold
i think there are different dates allocated for different courses.just check their website and confirm which date it is for your course.

(1) (Reply)

Howto Go About Admission For Unilorin And There Neqw Post Ume On Sale / Download Unilag 2011/2012 Cut-off Marks Here / Nigeria Defence Academy Exam 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.