Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Latest On Sterling And Skye Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latest On Sterling And Skye Bank (798 Views)

Update On Sterling Bank / Uba And Skye Bank / Fidelity And Skye Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest On Sterling And Skye Bank by adekunlemi(m): 1:03am On Nov 11, 2007
hello fellow landers!please has anyone with any useful info about sterling bank and skye bank as to their invitation for aptitude test?since the submission of my CV i ve not heard anything from them even GTB online application.please be ur brother's keeper.
Re: Latest On Sterling And Skye Bank by ceej(m): 7:12am On Nov 11, 2007
i am on d same question too somebody help.When r we going to b called for the test.
Re: Latest On Sterling And Skye Bank by baba4life: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2007
think you guys should just take your time n relax if you submiitted ur cv at aterling yourselves am sure you saw the bundles upon bundles of cv's that were there so you have to wait till all that is orted out part from that spoke with an insider yesterday n he said they arent recruiting till january next year and for now they are just trying to put a recruitment structure on ground by collecting cv's personally i hope he knows what he is saying, conclusively guys be patient,with them banks,peace
Re: Latest On Sterling And Skye Bank by fredrick79(m): 6:53am On Nov 12, 2007
To add further to the last poster, we should be aware by now that sterling bank is in the merger process with Ecobankand there shares have been suppended for now by NSE pending until the process go through. kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Bank Phb Test / Etb Final Interview. / Opportunities For Engineers In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.