Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed (13010 Views)

Obasanjo: I Spent Two Days With Taliban Terrorists / FAYEMI Vs FAYOSE: Jubilation In Ekiti As Appeal Court Confirmed Fayose's Victory / 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed by kay1one(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2012
sizzlers: islam is peace. Alahu akbah
GUDLUCK! Jona! LOLZ!!!...!
Re: Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed by phreakabit(m): 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Must you spoil my moment?! angry grin grin

But seriously, I know. smiley

Honestly wasn't trying to ruin your moment. I wouldn't dare do that to someone as sweet as you. wink
Re: Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed by Nobody: 1:36am On May 01, 2012
Dawdy: No matter what u stupid people say against ISLAM, ISLAM will continue to grow.

"no oofiense" but cancer grows too. lipsrsealed

phreakabit:

Honestly wasn't trying to ruin your moment. I wouldn't dare do that to someone as sweet as you. wink

awe!!! cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed by azyaq(m): 6:51am On May 01, 2012
any evidence to d affiliation?
Re: Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed by kay1one(m): 7:37am On May 01, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed by usefaith(m): 9:04am On May 01, 2012
Christians have indeed gone astray. Oh yes, the Holy Quran confirms that. Yes, I can see and feel that everywhere I go. Day in, day out, they follow the Jews innovations. They Ignore the 10 commandments 4 mundane things. The earlier u find out the truth, the better it sets u free. So says the toyed bible.
Re: Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:29am On May 01, 2012
@sizzlers:islam is peace. Alahu akbah.
-----------------
Yes o! And u hear the same chant during bombings and beheadings.
Re: Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed by lacasa: 9:52am On May 01, 2012
dmainboss:

Am I missing something here? What exactly did I manipulate? I just posted it as it is. I didnt even try to explain it. Maybe you have to explain to the terrorists what Unbeliever means because they dont seem to share your view.

Did the post hit any nerve?

ΐ'♏ first ŏƒ all explainning Įƭ to Ʊ cos obciously Ʊ like d terrorists dnt know wat Ʊ r doing n saying
Re: Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed by kay1one(m): 9:55am On May 01, 2012
usefaith: Christians have indeed gone astray. Oh yes, the Holy Quran confirms that. Yes, I can see and feel that everywhere I go. Day in, day out, they follow the Jews innovations. They Ignore the 10 commandments 4 mundane things. The earlier u find out the truth, the better it sets u free. So says the toyed bible.
See These Human Beings That Came Into Activity 600 Years After Christianity Advising It How To Run Its Life!!!
Re: Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed by lacasa: 9:56am On May 01, 2012
dmainboss:

Hmmmm! The usual response of a terrorist or a bigot! When did it degenerate into shooting? Is that your natural response to disagreements? Speaks volumes!

ϔёӓӄ ΐ can agree If Ʊ say ΐ'♏ α bigot bt only If Ʊ agree ϑα† d person ΐ refered d comment to is α bigot n α terrorist as wwell 4 trying to ppaint α wrong picture ŏƒ d Quran??
Re: Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed by kay1one(m): 10:02am On May 01, 2012
lacasa:

ΐ'♏ first ŏƒ all explainning Įƭ to Ʊ cos obciously Ʊ like d terrorists dnt know wat Ʊ r doing n saying
Ehm!... WTF*!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed by lacasa: 10:10am On May 01, 2012
Nigerians will never change, instead ŏƒ seeking solution they r here pointing accusing fingers to one anoda.

My belief is Nigeria will forever remain engulfed ΐn one crisis or d other at different times unless this satanic party knowwn as PDP is flushed out.

ΐ am fed up wt nigerians d tin is their blame game makes d politicians richer n bolder n ​ so​ by d grace ŏƒ God ΐ will neva waste my time blaming north/south/east/west islam/christianity/judeism etc for nigeria's problems anymmur.

ΐ am smart enough to know dose behind my nations problem n will direect my strength n effort to stopping them from crippling my future n ΐ hope d smart n objective thinkers ammongst nigerians can n will for their sake as well
Re: Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed by SNCOQ3(m): 10:16am On May 01, 2012
phreakabit: Well. . . . This is kinda like saying Garri has finally been identified as the main ingredient in eba, and expecting a standing ovation. . . . . .

[img]http://1.bp..com/-PsuW91cYy-o/T2NNyPdzwuI/AAAAAAAAHbo/L8hXOL45-qQ/s1600/eyes.gif[/img]

grin grin grin I laugh but too manly to roll on the floor!
Re: Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed by kay1one(m): 10:30am On May 01, 2012
lacasa: Nigerians will never change, instead ŏƒ seeking solution they r here pointing accusing fingers to one anoda.

My belief is Nigeria will forever remain engulfed ΐn one crisis or d other at different times unless this satanic party knowwn as PDP is flushed out.

ΐ am fed up wt nigerians d tin is their blame game makes d politicians richer n bolder n ​ so​ by d grace ŏƒ God ΐ will neva waste my time blaming north/south/east/west islam/christianity/judeism etc for nigeria's problems anymmur.

ΐ am smart enough to know dose behind my nations problem n will direect my strength n effort to stopping them from crippling my future n ΐ hope d smart n objective thinkers ammongst nigerians can n will for their sake as well
I HAVE ON DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT THE QUARAN IS THE GREATEST AND BIGGEST HATE SPEECH IN THE WORLD! WE CAN START BY CURTAILING ITS INFLUENCES ON OUR SOCIETY!
Re: Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed by SNCOQ3(m): 10:40am On May 01, 2012
Dawdy: No matter what u stupid people say against ISLAM, ISLAM will continue to grow.

Don't mind them. ISLAM is the "religion of peace" Allahu Akbar [size=16pt]B[/size][size=14pt]O[/size][size=16pt]O[/size][size=16pt]O[/size]M[size=16pt]!![/size] We shall also keep growing by marrying four wives and breeding like houseflies in this arsh economic times.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed by lacasa: 1:37pm On May 01, 2012
kay-1one:

I HAVE ON DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT THE QUARAN IS THE GREATEST AND BIGGEST HATE SPEECH IN THE WORLD! WE CAN START BY CURTAILING ITS INFLUENCES ON OUR SOCIETY!

Then its Ʊr problem. ΐ ptiy Ʊ ϑα†s all ΐ can say!!
Re: Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed by mabcos: 8:50pm On May 01, 2012
kuss: Not all muslims are terrorist but all terrorists are muslims
A christain can also be a terror. Bin-laden was trained by the US on terrorisim.
Re: Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed by kay1one(m): 9:25pm On May 01, 2012
mabcos: A christain can also be a terror. Bin-laden was trained by the US on terrorisim.
YOU ARE THE DUMBEST PERSON TO WALK THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH!!!..
DID YOU JUST READ WHAT YOU POSTED??!
Re: Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed by Detongue: 11:59pm On May 01, 2012
Dis Mohammed harsh ooo, see d kind harsh words he leave bhind 4 him followers

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed by rosscoe: 12:56pm On May 02, 2012
if your God tells you to kill your fellow man who has not done anything against you and its not a joke ,then you should start considering a new religion.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed by dublinkmy6: 7:17pm On May 02, 2012
^^^^GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 03, 2013
"Yar'Adua's comments inadvertently underscored what a potent threat the militants and their methods may yet pose. And past experience in Nigeria suggests one military operation, however ruthless, will not be enough to eradicate them. In fact, the radicalisation of a minority of Nigeria's 70 million Muslims, roughly half the population, can be traced back to the decision in 2000, by 12 of the 36 states, to more strictly enforce sharia law. The effects are still being felt. . .

In 2003, Osama bin Laden singled out Nigeria as an area of special interest for al-Qaida's destabilisation agenda and the following year the so-called Nigerian Taliban first emerged". . .

In a later interview with the BBC, Mohammad Yusuf, Boko Haram's enigmatic leader, said he believed western-style education was contrary to Islam and "spoils the belief in one God". Yusuf went on: "Like rain. We believe it is a creation of God rather than an evaporation caused by the sun that condenses and becomes rain. Like saying the world is a sphere. If it runs contrary to the teachings of Allah, we reject it. . .

The radicalisation is mixed with a deep sense of grievance against the south. . . shocked

More here http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/jul/30/nigeria-islamists-africa
GEJ WANT TO GIVE AMNESTY TO AL-qaida's
Re: Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed by naptu2: 8:21pm On May 03, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: "Yar'Adua's comments inadvertently underscored what a potent threat the militants and their methods may yet pose. And past experience in Nigeria suggests one military operation, however ruthless, will not be enough to eradicate them. In fact, the radicalisation of a minority of Nigeria's 70 million Muslims, roughly half the population, can be traced back to the decision in 2000, by 12 of the 36 states, to more strictly enforce sharia law. The effects are still being felt. . .

In 2003, Osama bin Laden singled out Nigeria as an area of special interest for al-Qaida's destabilisation agenda and the following year the so-called Nigerian Taliban first emerged". . .

In a later interview with the BBC, Mohammad Yusuf, Boko Haram's enigmatic leader, said he believed western-style education was contrary to Islam and "spoils the belief in one God". Yusuf went on: "Like rain. We believe it is a creation of God rather than an evaporation caused by the sun that condenses and becomes rain. Like saying the world is a sphere. If it runs contrary to the teachings of Allah, we reject it. . .

The radicalisation is mixed with a deep sense of grievance against the south. . . shocked

More here http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/jul/30/nigeria-islamists-africa
GEJ WANT TO GIVE AMNESTY TO AL-qaida's

The Al-Qaeda wing of Boko Haram will NEVER accept amnesty (they will be crushed). However, the Al-Qaeda wing is not the only faction of boko haram. We also have the political wing and the criminal wing. The amnesty should be targeted at them, to get valuable intelligence from them and remove them from the battle field so that we can concentrate on the al-qaeda faction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks / Fact Check: How True Are Claims By Tinubu Shettima About Size Of Lagos Economy? / Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.