Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours - Dating And Meet-up Zone (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours (130512 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / Database Of Nairalanders In Port Harcourt / The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 04, 2013
xynerise:
Why?

Ashewo Oshi
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by xynerise: 8:23am On Sep 04, 2013
El Guapo:

Xyne stop stalking me, am straight not homo embarassed

I 'think' am in love with Nayah but damn I cant speak french.
You cant speak French but you can speak pidgin right? Even a white man understands pidgin. Bro you no get excuse jor
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2013
xynerise:
You cant speak French but you can speak pidgin right? Even a white man understands pidgin. Bro you no get excuse jor

Fool why lay emphasis on Pidgin when my British accent is one to reckon with cheesy

Help me woo her na, heard she trips easily for bald albinos tongue

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by xynerise: 8:39am On Sep 04, 2013
El Guapo:

Fool why lay emphasis on Pidgin when my British accent is one to reckon with cheesy

Help me woo her na, heard she trips easily for bald albinos tongue
*Looks round to see if Sexkillz is behind me*

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2013
xynerise:
*Looks round to see if Sexkillz is behind me*

DIES grin

I Swear Xynerise should be made a MOD at the Thrash/Sewage Section cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by xynerise: 8:48am On Sep 04, 2013
El Guapo:

DIES grin

I Swear Xynerise should be made a MOD at the Thrash/Sewage Section cheesy
And you will be the super-mod of Stupidity section grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 04, 2013
xynerise:
And you will be the super-mod of Stupidity section grin

I'd tender my resignation letter the next minute.

I dont want 190 to green with envy - His life long dream section grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by xynerise: 8:53am On Sep 04, 2013
El Guapo:

I'd tender my resignation letter the next minute.

I dont want 190 to green with envy - His life long dream section grin
grin grin. The dude is so proud of his stupidity
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 04, 2013
BeautifuL peOpLE..

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 04, 2013
nadia_SA: BeautifuL peOpLE..

Just Nayah cool
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2013
El Guapo:

Just Nayah cool
All beautiful in their own way..

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2013
nadia_SA:
All beautiful in their own way..

Does this notion apply with Whoopi Goldberg and Nigeria's fmr president Olusegun Obasanjo?

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by sirlaw2(m): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2013
nadia_SA: BeautifuL peOpLE..
Av u seen caribchic? she z beauty personified...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2013
sir.law:

Av u seen caribchic? she z beauty personified...
I havnt seen her..

Which page..?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2013
El Guapo:

Does this notion apply with Whoopi Goldberg and Nigeria's fmr president Olusegun Obasanjo?
Yes ooo.

Some1 somewer finds them sizzling hot grin..

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nayah(f): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2013
joeydozzy: Nayah cry cry
What is it dear?

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2013
Nayah:
What is it dear?

I looked at your picture and my girl's and I broke up with her grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by sirlaw2(m): 10:26am On Sep 04, 2013
nadia_SA: I havnt seen her..

Which page..?
Her profile...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by sirlaw2(m): 10:28am On Sep 04, 2013
joeydozzy:

Hehehe...
Badt guysgrin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 04, 2013
sir.law:

Her profile...
OH wow she's a beaut...

But yellowbones don't really do it 4me ,b it guys or girls..
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nayah(f): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2013
joeydozzy:

Loool grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by sirlaw2(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
Nayah:
Loool grin

Joeydozzy just told me to tell u dat u've got his heartbeat running away.... Dat his heart is no longer beating... It's nw drumming... Just cos he looked at ur pix... grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
sir.law:

Joeydozzy just told me to tell u dat u've got his heartbeat running away.... Dat his heart is no longer beating... It's nw drumming... Just cos he looked at ur pix... grin

....and I broke up with my girlfriend grin

y la Ășnica wink wink
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nayah(f): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
He heheh guys I m sure it will be alright soon with another pic of a Nairalanders a nice one smiley
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Shugajay(m): 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
caribchic: ^^ Aww i luv ur dress..u look super cute smiley
Tnxs dearie*smiles*...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Shugajay(m): 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
CFCfan:
She is.
Tnxs wink
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Shugajay(m): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
SugaryBelle: I like your dress @Shuga jay
Tnxs sweetheart smiley
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
nadia_SA:
OH wow she's a beaut...

Thank you Nadia...yellowbones don't really do it for me either wink

Nayah: He heheh guys I m sure it will be alright soon with another pic of a Nairalanders a nice one smiley

You look gorgeous in ur pic dear.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nayah(f): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
caribchic:

Thank you Nadia...yellowbones don't really do it for me either wink

You look gorgeous in ur pic dear.
kiss look like you sister

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
nadia_SA:
OH wow she's a beaut...

Whats a yellowbone?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
J12:

Whats a yellowbone?
Yellow Bone, is a slang "Mostly Southern" term for a Black Female with a very light skin complexion
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
I usually get redz..never yellah bone tho (eww) that was a first. I wonder what other colour of the rainbow i'll be bestowed with next grin

J12:

Whats a yellowbone?

They call guys that too..so guess what yellowbone tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (128) (Reply)

BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link / Nigerian Dating Sites