Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,235 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours - Dating And Meet-up Zone (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours (130394 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / Database Of Nairalanders In Port Harcourt / The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Tashaluv(f): 1:10am On Jun 14, 2012
joeydozzy:

sweety you're cute, very cute but I fall for people I can touch, close by not online
Honey, me too. grin

J12:

Give the guy an honest answer now? grin
Am sure you really want to know.
Well, am going to be an ordained Rev. Sr in three months time grin

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 14, 2012
cupid4ig: grin grin grin grin

lmao, dey steal your girlfriend? grin

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 14, 2012
Tashaluv:

Good for you and the catholic priests grin

On a side note, do you stay around enugu?

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 14, 2012
Tashaluv:

grin shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Tashaluv(f): 1:22am On Jun 14, 2012
J12:

Good for you and the catholic priests grin

On a side note, do you stay around enugu?
Lol! Nope

Where's 2buff ooooo??
sad sad

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 14, 2012
Tashy, I see you've been waiting for your prescription.
Here you go. Be careful not to OD cheesy

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 14, 2012
But seriously @Tashy, you're going celibate for life?
Then I don't think this is very helpful to you is it? cheesy

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Tashaluv(f): 1:52am On Jun 14, 2012
2buff: I see you've been waiting for your prescription.

Seriously, the face and the body is working for me but i dont know if they really go together.

babyface with a matured physique

2buff: But seriously @Tashy, you're going celibate for life?
Then I don't think this is very helpful to you cheesy
Yeah i am. was forced into it kinda smiley

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 14, 2012
Tashaluv: Seriously, the face and the body is working for me but i dont know if they really go together.

babyface with a matured physique

All na part of the groove cheesy

Tashaluv: Seriously, the face and the body is working for me but i dont know if they really go together.
Yeah i am. was forced into it kinda smiley

How does one get [b]forced [/b]into a lifetime of celibacy?

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Tashaluv(f): 2:06am On Jun 14, 2012
yeahhhhh! (me saluting)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Tashaluv(f): 2:07am On Jun 14, 2012
Tashaluv: yeahhhhh!
(me saluting)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Tashaluv(f): 2:11am On Jun 14, 2012
2buff:

All na part of the groove cheesy

ee

How does one get forced [/b]into a lifetime of celibacy?
Does my pix seem like that of one who would end up a celibate? cool

2buff: But seriously @Tashy, you're going celibate for life?
[b]Then I don't think this is very helpful to you is it?
And why did you say this?

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 14, 2012
Tashaluv: Does my pix seem like that of one who would end up a celibate? cool

Sure doesn't. Do people just stop being rev whenever they wish or it a lifetime commitment?

bAnd why did you say this?

because if I, for some reason, decided to be rev, i dont think i would like to be "reminded" of what i will potentially be missing out on for the rest of my life.....no I wouldnt like that at all smiley

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Cuddlemii: 5:58am On Jun 14, 2012
Chizolum:

Well, here's 2 sans photoshop.

Not bad! You should try face modelling.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Cuddlemii: 6:00am On Jun 14, 2012
Luv Mercy: Nacking akpako

Mehn you no send anybody. Na real akpako style! Good confidence

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Cuddlemii: 6:02am On Jun 14, 2012
Nayah:
Yes dear thanks God I'm quite fine it's been a long time sister...

I have been good. I see you still passing on the torch as usual. How is France?

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by icon2: 7:58am On Jun 14, 2012

Guy if na me carry dis ur chest.... I for done use am send gudluk back to otuoke (bayelsa).... Me lik dem piks.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Isaactop9(m): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2012

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2012
Idowuogbo: Make I load my own? cheesy

Yessssssssssssssssssssss.........

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2012

2puffpuff you are just there.. grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by honeric01(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2012
Goldieluks:

2puffpuff you are just there.. grin grin grin

Waiting for yours

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2012
[size=15pt] GOLDIELUKSS!!!! I'm still waiting grin grin grin[/size]

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kilimanjaro(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2012
Goldieluks: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

under 13??

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kilimanjaro(m): 11:53am On Jun 14, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Nice butt and cute face cheesy I love your profile picture.
Thanks, but we are waiting for yours.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kilimanjaro(m): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2012
The whole Africa still waiting for Goldieluks and Idowuigbo

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2012
kilimanjaro: The whole Africa still waiting for Goldieluks and Idowuigbo
Una go wait tire...

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nayah(f): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
cupid4ig: grin grin grin grin
hehehehe

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by denzel2009: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
loading pics.....

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by cantell(m): 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2012
kilimanjaro: The whole Africa still waiting for Goldieluks and Idowuigbo
This two has raised the expectation of their real looks so high, its impossible for them to live up to it.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by AK481(m): 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2012
The AK 48 man.seriosly I think I m the most handsome man here

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Idowuogbo(f): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2012
cantell:
This two has raised the expectation of their real looks so high, its impossible for them to live up to it.
No I haven't! Have I ever claimed to b pretty or sexy? Dude jog on!

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nayah(f): 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2012
AK 48: The AK 48 man.seriosly I think I m the most handsome man here
WOW what a confidence grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (128) (Reply)

BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link / Nigerian Dating Sites