Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,232 members, 7,849,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours - Dating And Meet-up Zone (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours (129979 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / Database Of Nairalanders In Port Harcourt / The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2012
honeric01:

Ha haa, odindin omi omo iya mokonla? joo o, mikoni le sey o, ha, ile gan ma a binu simi ni ti n ba a bobale fun obinrin. Ilu temi tin wa, Okurin ko kin dobale fun obirin.

You're going to have to improvise here o.

Toripe, emi ti binu koja ibinu.Nkan to se fun mi lana fimi sukun.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by honeric01(m): 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You're going to have to improvise here o.

Toripe, emi ti binu koja ibinu.Nkan to se fun mi lana fimi sukun.

Eeya.. joo omo obirin meta leta tota ata sara ota, jor ma binu simi.. oya kini kin sey fun o kole ba ma a binu simi mo?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nayah(f): 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2012
lool kedu!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2012
Nayah: lool kedu!

this igbo girl,forming Cameroonian. angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2012
honeric01:

Eeya.. joo omo obirin meta leta tota ata sara ota, jor ma binu simi.. oya kini kin sey fun o kole ba ma a binu simi mo?

ehrrrm excuse me, is that supposed to be Yoruba? ROTFL! cheesy grin cheesy

T'oba dobale fun mi, mii ni binu si e moh.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nayah(f): 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

your pic honey sad

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
Nayah:
your pic honey sad

Your beauty makes me too shy to post mines. But I'm enjoying just viewing this thread lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nayah(f): 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Your beauty makes me too shy to post mines. But I'm enjoying just viewing this thread lol
Which kind of beauty dear?? loool just watch the others they're confident I'm sure you're sweet as your comments smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2012
Nayah:
Which kind of beauty dear?? loool just watch the others they're confident I'm sure you're sweet as your comments smiley

Yea. . . . about that. . . .

One day I'll how enough confidence, after Goldieluks tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Yea. . . . about that. . . .

One day I'll how enough confidence, after Goldieluks tongue

check the previous posts, you'll see my pic. we are waiting to see yours. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2012
Goldieluks:

check the previous posts, you'll see my pic. we are waiting to see yours. tongue

Post it again. lol

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2012
Wow tings.
Be like say this thread don dey die sef. Na my last drop be dis.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by millinmax2(m): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2012
2buff: Wow tings.

Mine is d last cheesy cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by honeric01(m): 3:20am On Jun 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Thats an ewi in yoruba, so you self no sabi? lol

leta tota ata sara ota

Meta (3) leta (is 3) tota (that snapped) ata (pepper) sara (on the body) ota (of foes)

ma binu, mi konile dobale fun e o.. wagba kissili hehe

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 22, 2012
denzel2009: this one pass 6 pack na amusement pack!

Na you be that? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by HighChief4(m): 3:47am On Jun 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Post it again. lol

Post your pics Ileke, trust me we wont be harsh on you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 22, 2012
honeric01:

Thats an ewi in yoruba, so you self no sabi? lol

leta tota ata sara ota

Meta (3) leta (is 3) tota (that snapped) ata (pepper) sara (on the body) ota (of foes)

ma binu, mi konile dobale fun e o.. wagba kissili hehe

Never heard of that ewi....... lol you made that up.

Eww, idobale ni mo fe. Just one second nau.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 22, 2012
millinmax2:

Mine is d last cheesy cool cool cool

Cute/Clean! Either Yoruba or Edo.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by lepasharon(f): 3:55am On Jun 22, 2012
more pix! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL. So what if he told you he was from calabar?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 22, 2012
2buff:

LOL. So what if he told you he was from calabar?

Then that's good.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Isaactop9(m): 6:09am On Jun 22, 2012
no handsome dude on NL except seun and i the rest are ugly, the gals are trying

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by moonraker(m): 6:22am On Jun 22, 2012
Isaactop9: no handsome dude on NL except seun and i the rest are ugly, the gals are trying

oooooo wow

are you happy now now that you have typed what

you typed??

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by honeric01(m): 6:38am On Jun 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Never heard of that ewi....... lol you made that up.

Eww, idobale ni mo fe. Just one second nau.

I made that up because ewi has always been the creativeness of people. so because you haven't heard it b4 means you won't appreciate it? haba it took me 200 years to create that for you..

Can't dobale lai!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Bella3(f): 7:36am On Jun 22, 2012
2buff: Wow tings.
sexy eyes and handsome face!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2012
2buff I need a personal trainer. I want to become toner lol.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by millinmax2(m): 10:01am On Jun 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Edo But a Yoruba smiley!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nayah(f): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2012
millinmax2:

Ileke at least smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 22, 2012

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by honeric01(m): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2012
millinmax2:

How can you be an Edo peep and at the same time a Yoruba? abeg u dey confuse yourself lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by millinmax2(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2012
honeric01:

How can you be an Edo peep and at the same time a Yoruba? abeg u dey confuse yourself lol

Edo Ke.....Emi Omo Ogun kini mo fe lo se ni Edo ?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by millinmax2(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2012
Nayah:
Ileke at least smiley

Nayah @ Least ?...Ain't an Edo guy o cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (128) (Reply)

BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link / Nigerian Dating Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.