Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,090 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours - Dating And Meet-up Zone (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours (129307 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / Database Of Nairalanders In Port Harcourt / The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 28, 2012
^^^ Check her profile pic na.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by achukwunet(f): 1:54am On Jun 28, 2012
kandiikane:

Why won't I want a second?

oh well it no go happen

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

ehrrrmm lol. Don't let honerico catch you talking like this, he's very protective of my innocence.

My picture has always been in my profile. I'll repost when everyone else does. cheesy

U no dey taiya to lie? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 28, 2012
2buff:

U no dey taiya to lie? cheesy

Calling me a liar? shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 28, 2012
meee

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by honeric01(m): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Calling me a liar? shocked

We are waiting.. stop being a spectator.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2012
[b][/b]What about this?? lol...no yabbing plzz..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2012
I just had to take my pictures down really...not worth the hype...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2012
Really don't know why the pictures are so bogus...lol...anyone with help on how I can make it smaller??

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2012
Johnzzy: or this??

WOW you are prbably the most handsome guy I have seen on nairaland so far. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin I am hooked.

grin cheesy You look very polished

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2012
Johnzzy: Really don't know why the pictures are so bogus...lol...anyone with help on how I can make it smaller??

Even so close you look good dude. Chill.

I dig neat guys you know and I can tell are the neat and polished type. wink

Nice hair cut, do you have wave in it?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2012
Is this really worth the hype??

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2012
Johnzzy: or this??

nice and cute.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 28, 2012
Thank you dear...lol...I'm getting shy o...all the same, thanks...
rokiatu:

WOW you are prbably the most handsome guy I have seen on nairaland so far. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin I am hooked.

grin cheesy You look very polished

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2012
Thanks bro...
J12:

nice and cute.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by justsmile(f): 10:43am On Jun 28, 2012
Johnzzy: Finally final...
think u look better without them smiles! But i must confess........ u'r sooooooooooooooo fine and cute!!! Sure u hv the polished attitude to go with the look wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2012
Johnzzy: Thank you dear...lol...I'm getting shy o...all the same, thanks...

hahah don't be.

wink wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by honeric01(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2012
Just.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by honeric01(m): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2012
Myself, a friend and my younger bro.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by 401kk: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2012
justsmile:
think u look better without them smiles! But i must confess........ u'r sooooooooooooooo fine and cute!!! Sure u hv the polished attitude to go with the look wink

Exactly. Its the same with my pics too

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by justsmile(f): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2012
401kk:

Exactly. Its the same with my pics too
is ur pics here? didn't see it!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
hmmm...thanks, depends on the angle though, not a pro photographer...polished attitude?? Of course Not!! Geez...I dnt lyk being polished, do you??
justsmile:

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2012
Rokiatu, this is flattering at its best o...there are better pictures I've seen for sure...really...
Johnzzy: Thank you dear...lol...I'm getting shy o...all the same, thanks...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2012
Johnzzy: hmmm...thanks, depends on the angle though, not a pro photographer...polished attitude?? Of course Not!! Geez...I dnt lyk being polished, do you??

Dude do you know what polished means? Having that classy look/attitude. Being neat and stylish without even trying. It don't mean old.

Many people are fine but not polished...trust me be glad.

Johnzzy: Rokiatu, this is flattering at its best o...there are better pictures I've seen for sure...really...

Awwwwwwwwww he is even modest on top of it.

Perfect!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2012
Are you on skype??
rokiatu:

Dude do you know what polished means? Having that classy look/attitude. Being neat and stylish without even trying. It don't mean old.

Many people are fine but not polished...trust me be glad.

Awwwwwwwwww he is even modest on top of it.

Perfect!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2012
@Rokiatu, I know wah polished meanz, buh I cant say I'm polished, you no, I can be rass attimes...lol...but anywyz fnks for the info...Its been added to moi Lib..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2012
Wow!!!!!!! Dis thread Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ so so funny.....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by 401kk: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2012
justsmile:
is ur pics here? didn't see it!

nope.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by 401kk: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2012
ikekings: Wow!!!!!!! Dis thread Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ so so funny.....

post the picture on your profile joor, before i do it for you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by SpiritofOkija(m): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2012
Johnzzy: Are you on skype??

Na Liberian babe you wan follow... You are finished..

The girl dey find Nigerian Greencard o.. If you enter this motor, na one chance o!!

Plus you no even sabi speak abi type english.. My advice, focus on studying and passing your Junior Waec..

Leave Skype and Facebook and Face your books..

angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2012
Lol @401kk no do am abeg ooooo......

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by lepasharon(f): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2012
Johnzzy: [b][/b]What about this?? lol...no yabbing plzz..

Mmmmm!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (128) (Reply)

Free Whatsapp XX Group Link / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Nigerian Dating Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.