Stats: 3,166,254 members, 7,864,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours - Dating And Meet-up Zone (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours (130496 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / Database Of Nairalanders In Port Harcourt / The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by chucky234(m): 12:40am On Jul 16, 2012
bennyraz: just point @ any lady here & she's all urs. Courtesy Bennyraz cheesy
My brother I don point Freecocoa since and we get along quite well,I go gist you as we progress.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by donald1010(m): 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
226E1162..08132393252.strictlyfor babes only.. 2go and FB wif DONALD1010

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kulboy(m): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
X_X

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
^Nice pic, kulboy.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by y2kaustin(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
Single,scratchin n searchin.Interested?..Heyow me 08134340380..No jokers n players plz.Regards.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by millco88(f): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2012
All ya nikkas look African

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
millco88: All ya nikkas look African

Err Nigeria is an African country... what did you expect them to look like before? Asians?

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Idowuogbo(f): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
millco88: All ya nikkas look African
Ode! U were expecting Asians?

Mstewwwww....

kulboy: My Pic pin-29EB14C2 cool
Damn nigga! U is dammmnnn!!! I see d waves rubuoy cheesy

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kulboy(m): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2012
Thanks Really do appreciate such comments.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ode! U were expecting Asians?

Mstewwwww....

Damn nigga! U is dammmnnn!!! I see d waves rubuoy cheesy
shocked shocked shocked grin

hottie... wink wink

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
freecocoa: So sexy

Dreamers. grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kpolli(m): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2012
They asked for pix, una dey drop pin and phone numbers too

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by justsmile(f): 11:04am On Jul 20, 2012

I see u kulboy! u sooooooooooo on point! spot on!

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2012
kpolli: They asked for pix, una dey drop pin and phone numbers too

LOL, you hatin' =D

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2012
justsmile:

I see u kulboy! u sooooooooooo on point! spot on!
Wot are u seeing? Abeg close ur eyes mate! tongue

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2012

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Idowuogbo(f): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2012
David! Kandi is cheating o! Can u see her dayumming to anoda guys pic? Dump her! cool

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by tardell007(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hi..m in uniport..email-marnautovic0@gmail.com...holla!

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by tardell007(m): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2012
chck ma prof 4 pic..

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: David! Kandi is cheating o! Can u see her dayumming to anoda guys pic? Dump her! cool

Sharrap, jor!

If my own husband cannot please me, I will look somewhere else. tongue

In fact, you be one jealous byatch. See, how you dey tell my husband to dump me. so you can enter my marital bed? Na lie. E no go happen. cool

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: David! Kandi is cheating o! Can u see her dayumming to anoda guys pic? Dump her! cool

grin grin let her play with the small boys... she knows the daddy who wields the "cane" at night.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2012
kandiikane:

Sharrap, jor!

In fact, you be one jealous byatch. See, how you dey tell my husband to dump me. so you can enter my marital bed? Na lie. E no go happen. cool

You don dey follow small small boys wey dey buy you sweet abi? No problem...

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by wildorchid(f): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2012

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Idowuogbo(f): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2012
kandiikane:

Sharrap, jor!

Me shaarap? Insulting a forumite= ban ya no!

* she zooms off to get Seun*

U must take!

davidylan:

grin grin let her play with the small boys... she knows the daddy who wields the "cane" at night.
Yeah! All dis chewing gum dudes are giving her money for a blow dry, but! Daddy pays for d weave and d manicures. U sure gat game dada!

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
davidylan:

You don dey follow small small boys wey dey buy you sweet abi? No problem...

Baby noo oo. It's call flirting, the same way you dey go around flirting and luring these small small girls with lollipops.

Idowuogbo:
Me shaarap? Insulting a forumite= ban ya no!

* she zooms off to get Seun*

U must take!

Yeah! All dis chewing gum dudes are giving her money for a blow dry, but! Daddy pays for d weave and d manicures. U sure gat game dada!

See, how you dey zoom off to seun. Na my happiness you nor wan see, you and your fake friendship.

I'm wondering sha whether you have not lured my husband to your dungeon. Shebi, you dey talk about my husband buying weave? Just know that if we divorce, you will not see one single kobo, I will clear him out for all he's worth. Berra, go find one mugu to buy you weave. tongue

Gold digger and wannabe husband snatcher! cool

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2012
kandiikane:

Baby noo oo. It's call flirting, the same way you dey go around flirting and luring these small small girls with lollipops.

See, how you dey zoom off to seun. Na my happiness you nor wan see, you and your fake friendship.

I'm wondering sha whether you have not lured my husband to your dungeon. Shebi, you dey talk about my husband buying weave? Just know that if we divorce, you will not see one single kobo, I will clear him out for all he's worth. Berra, go find one mugu to buy you weave. tongue

Gold digger and wannabe husband snatcher! cool

Fake friendship? Dats deep! We not friends if I can't correct u,am just doing me mama! Learn to chill......Btwn! na only 2 days dem give u now! If na me hen, dem fit give me 1 year o! Dey wud do and undo to change me my handle to Goodosky lol

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2012
Correct and chill? I am all that, I take everything in my stride and I believe you have to take that for yourself.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Idowuogbo(f): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2012
kandiikane: Correct and chill? I am all that, I take everything in my stride and I believe you have to take that for yourself.

Na fight? Na wa oo!

I let u b den!

Jeeez...

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nor no fight oo. Is it because I did not lol?

The only fight if anything, will be you trying to snatch my husband.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Idowuogbo(f): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2012
kandiikane: Nor no fight oo. Is it because I did not lol?

The only fight if anything, will be you trying to snatch my husband.
Ur husband wiv wooden ring on his index finger rite? Well it summer sales, and he is about wearing for sale.I gats d money so am defo taking dat bad boy home. Badosky no fit carry last! Oya comot ur wig and fight if u want it bck. tongue

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2012
I don't need to fight another woman. My husband will go but you for noe say he cannot live without me. I was specifically made for him. He will always come running back. In fact, I give him permission to go chop your money because I need more wigs.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Idowuogbo(f): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2012
kandiikane: I don't need to fight another woman. My husband will go but you for noe say he cannot live without me. I was specifically made for him. He will always come running back. In fact, I give him permission to go chop your money because I need more wigs.
U want use me mortgage abi? Taaaa! It can't b. if he goes he ain't coming bck. So all ur advances to retrieve will remain impossible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (128) (Reply)

BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link / Nigerian Dating Sites