Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours - Dating And Meet-up Zone (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours (129265 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / Database Of Nairalanders In Port Harcourt / The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2012
ogugua88: I don't know how it feels. No mind am. We are divorced.
Lol... Am sorry nw... How will i make it up to you?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
What's done is done. I have moved on.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
hornipipe: lol grin how the modified version come b
6 packs abs dey sing hallelujah right now for the modified version...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2012
ogugua88: What's done is done. I have moved on.
With who? I go kill pesin... Omalicha m, nwanyi oma.. One more chance abeg...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2012
Alone. Time for personal reflection and solitude. Go back to toasting those other girls. I don forget who you were toasting sef.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2012
I don repent nw... That was a mistake sef.. Hand work of the devil.. It won't happen again...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2012
ogugua88: I don't know how it feels. No mind am. We are divorced.

Ah ah? Why na, wetin happen? You found another woman rubbing oil on his abs? cheesy

hornipipe: lol kandii grin like msd said mixing jamaican patois with pidgin grin

lol, when im writing pidgin english I always get the urge to write in krio so it comes out mixed and looking funny. grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
kandiikane: Ah ah? Why na, wetin happen? You found another woman rubbing oil on his abs? cheesy

Worse. I went to prepare him a meal. I came back to find him offering to rub oil on another woman.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
ikekings: 6 packs abs dey sing hallelujah right now for the modified version...
grin am happy for you grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
Lol.. Forgive and forget nw..
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
kandiikane:

lol, when im writing pidgin english I always get the urge to write in krio so it comes out mixed and looking funny. grin
lol really funny grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2012
ikekings: Lol.. Forgive and forget nw..

I like being single.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
ogugua88:

Worse. I went to prepare him a meal. I came back to find him offering to rub oil on another woman.

Lool, what a shame! Men ehn. They never know a good thing. See when you have nice fresh hands for rubs that oil and he come phuck up.

Ikekings, you must pay by posting another photo of ya oily body. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
ogugua88:

I like being single.
I love being with you...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2012
kandiikane:

Lool, what a shame! Men ehn. They never know a good thing. See when you have nice fresh hands for rubs that oil and he come phuck up.

Ikekings, you must pay by posting another photo of ya oily body. cheesy
Only if she gives me the permission to do so...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Yorisb: 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
basisop:

If you like dey sleep for Old Trafford wetin concern us? This abiL girl dey for sapele.

Lol. Funny guy.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by GentleE: 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2012
my humble self

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ednut1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2012
moonraker: smiley
am nt gay o, but ur d cutest guy ere hehehehehe cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
ednut1: am nt gay o, but ur d cutest guy ere hehehehehe cheesy

Gaaaaaaaay! cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 25, 2012

oh god, tell me you didn't say that embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by moonraker(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2012

The only reason y u would say such a thing is becos u are gay?? Now slap yurself!!!

I take care of myself plus i aint a typical nigerian!! get out of that box ur in...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 11:27am On Sep 25, 2012
^the guy dey compliment you and you dey insult am? Na wa for naija men.

Which naija man doesn't know how to take care of their outward appearance? Living in big fake life in a big fake expensive car and wearing fake expensive things and perfume whilst at home they don't even have gari to drink. tongue

He mention the gay issue because some men get touchy when you compliment them.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by moonraker(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2012
kandiikane: ^the guy dey compliment you and you dey insult am? Na wa for naija men.

Which naija man doesn't know how to take care of their outward appearance? Living in big fake life in a big fake expensive car and wearing fake expensive things and perfume whilst at home they don't even have gari to drink. tongue

He mention the gay issue because some men get touchy when you compliment them.

Ok!!!

Well when i starting learning the english language, i was taught that when u write

a sentence, u end it with a period. when you have a coma in a sentence that has

a period at the end, it is still same sentence and subject.

Look at his sentence again. Using the word gay in same sentence as cute!!!

I never insulted him. READ MY POST AGAIN!!!
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2012
Are you ok? Yes, I read it, and?

So because he used gay and cute in the same sentence, what, he's accusing you of being gay? Ok, go get your money back from your english teacher.

When I said you insulted him, I was referring to you telling him to get out of a box. Which box I don't know, just because he complimented you.

Again, African men!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by moonraker(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2012
kandiikane: Are you ok? Yes, I read it, and?

So because he used gay and cute in the same sentence, what, he's accusing you of being gay? Ok, go get your money back from your english teacher.

When I said you insulted him, I was referring to you telling him to get out of a box. Which box I don't know, just because he complimented you.

Again, African men!

Thank you ma mam
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
@moonraker, as eerie as that chap's comment was, I feel you responded poorly to that...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2012
Na wa o. Moonraker, na you be this? I don disown you.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2012
moonraker:

Thank you ma mam

If it was not that your pic on your profile, I for don smack you wella. You cute little thing!! angry
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by moonraker(m): 3:09am On Sep 26, 2012
ogugua88: Na wa o. Moonraker, na you be this? I don disown you.

really?? thought u did that already!!!!

2buff: @moonraker, as eerie as that chap's comment was, I feel you responded poorly to that...

Agreed!!! Guess to me, it was an expensive joke!!! Let just say that i would never be caught calling someone the G word

so i dont expect anyone to say such to me!!! the word karma comes to mind...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 26, 2012
moonraker: really?? thought u did that already!!!!

I dey do am again.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by moonraker(m): 3:15am On Sep 26, 2012
ogugua88:

I dey do am again.

Alrighty then.. I have heard you!!!

@ House

Sorry for derailing the thread with my outburst!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (128) (Reply)

Free Whatsapp XX Group Link / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Nigerian Dating Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.