Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Happy Workers' Day To All Nairalanders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Workers' Day To All Nairalanders (1878 Views)

Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally / Happy Workers Day / FG Declares Friday Public Holiday (2015 Workers' Day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Workers' Day To All Nairalanders by Koolking(m): 2:06am On May 01, 2012
Hurray! Today is workers' day: I wish all nlders a happy celebration. May there be respite and prosperity to all workers especially in Nigeria. Nigerian workers will never be monkeys who work while baboons take it all. There is dignity in labour. Pls let's us all savour the excitements of today.
Re: Happy Workers' Day To All Nairalanders by chrishenzo: 2:56am On May 01, 2012
Drink 3 bottles of beer on my behalf. Happy LD
Re: Happy Workers' Day To All Nairalanders by Koolking(m): 4:50am On May 01, 2012
chrishenzo: Drink 3 bottles of beer on my behalf. Happy LD
Thanks dude. the barman awaits ur funds transfer. cashless lagos is way to go
Re: Happy Workers' Day To All Nairalanders by doofanc: 5:14am On May 01, 2012
Is there public holiday today?
Re: Happy Workers' Day To All Nairalanders by cynthiafred67(f): 7:28am On May 01, 2012
Koolking: Hurray! Today is workers' day: I wish all nlders a happy celebration. May there be respite and prosperity to all workers especially in Nigeria. Nigerian workers will never be monkeys who work while baboons take it all. There is dignity in labour. Pls let's us all savour the excitements of today.

thanks, your next bottle of wine is on me... enjoy ur day grin grin grin
Re: Happy Workers' Day To All Nairalanders by doofanc: 7:44am On May 01, 2012
Any public holday?
Re: Happy Workers' Day To All Nairalanders by Koolking(m): 10:06am On May 01, 2012
cynthiafred67:

thanks, your next bottle of wine is on me... enjoy ur day grin grin grin
Thank u cynthiafred. hw about a toast. . .to life? i'll rather stay sober for the rest of the day than being get carried away. enjoy ur day too
Re: Happy Workers' Day To All Nairalanders by Koolking(m): 10:11am On May 01, 2012
doofanc: Is there public holiday today?

Yes ooo. are u in the northen part of nig? hw culd u not know?
Re: Happy Workers' Day To All Nairalanders by Koolking(m): 11:07am On May 01, 2012
Moderators, ain't this thread worth the homepage? Please, let's extend the greetings
Re: Happy Workers' Day To All Nairalanders by ticon4life(m): 11:56am On May 01, 2012
Slavery Day Celebration; NLC Leadership were Disgrace to the Entire Nation,They sold-out our Economic Power and Mortgage our Futures during subsidy struggle;may almighty Allah reward them all accordinly(Amin).
Re: Happy Workers' Day To All Nairalanders by Koolking(m): 12:12pm On May 01, 2012
ticon4life: Slavery Day Celebration; NLC Leadership were Disgrace to the Entire Nation,They sold-out our Economic Power and Mortgage our Futures during subsidy struggle;may almighty Allah reward them all accordinly(Amin).

Brother, we ain't slave. We have choices and prospects. Let put what happened yesterday behind us and focus for greater tommorow. We are in the era of people's power. Let reinforce that hope
Re: Happy Workers' Day To All Nairalanders by babaowo: 12:33pm On May 01, 2012
workers day! Indeed.
Re: Happy Workers' Day To All Nairalanders by bizideas2(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2012
There is dignity in labour,let us love what we do and do what we love.Cheers! To all Naija Workers.
Re: Happy Workers' Day To All Nairalanders by Chukwuekec(m): 1:37pm On May 01, 2012
Happy celebration to all my family members and friends wishing you the best of it till nest year.
Re: Happy Workers' Day To All Nairalanders by AAAdam(m): 3:09pm On May 01, 2012
Useless worker's day, how a worker can celebrate the day with out salary been paid? Useless GOVERNMENT.
Re: Happy Workers' Day To All Nairalanders by sexyverah(f): 7:53pm On May 01, 2012
cool cool angry angry
Re: Happy Workers' Day To All Nairalanders by jevic(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2012
Wish you the same!

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIA IS DOOMED: How Politicians Sacrifise Innocent Souls For Election! / See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today / Some Of The Things Mama Peace Allegedly Said At PDP Rally In Rivers Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.