Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi fights Pastor Inside Church Oversermon Topic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi fights Pastor Inside Church Oversermon Topic (2628 Views)

Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) / "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) / Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi fights Pastor Inside Church Oversermon Topic by Ayomax(m): 6:46am On May 01, 2012
The Pastor of Trinity House
Church, Itua Ighodalo, and
members of his church got
much more than they had
bargained for recently when the
he decided to organise an
award ceremony for Nollywodd
actresses.
Unfortunately, the three
actresses who made it to his
church - Eucharia Anunobi,
Stephnora Okereke and Doris
Simeon - have all had trouble
in their marriages at different
times.
Sunday, April 15, 2012, thus
became a dramatic one for
members and guests at the
Trinity House Church. We
gathered from an online source
that Pastor Itua "mistakenly"
seized the opportunity to insult
actresses with broken marriages,
and he got an instant response
from the no nonsense Eucharia
Anunobi (now an Evangelist).
According to the source, Pastor
Itua, who wanted to give
summary of the award initiatives
before handing them over to
the actresses, said that
Nollywood marriages are
breaking up everyday as a result
of too much nudity in the
industry and rituals in their
movies.
He was said to have dwelt too
much on the issue of broken
marriages in Nollywood that
people felt that he was directly
talking to the three actresses in
his church . He allegedly stated
that he wanted to redeem them
from broken marriages and that
was the reason of the award.
The actresses were said to have
told each other that Pastor Itua
seems to have forgotten that his
own marriage also broke and he
had to even take a second wife
who he is living with now, as he
is not free from what he
accused them to be doing.
One of them was said to have
told others that Pastor Itua
himself was expelled from
Redeemed Christian Church of
God because he left his first wife
to marry a second woman
without any justifiable reason.
After murmuring unbearably
with each other, Eucharia
Anunobi (the Evangelist) refused
to keep quiet.
When the time came for her to
collect her award from the
pulpit, Eucharia decided to voice
out in defense and against the
Pastor. She was said to have
disclosed that she will like to
correct the notion that it is only
Nollywood marriages that are
breaking up .
She indicated that she knew
marriages of people who are
not stars that had broken, that
she knew pastors whose
marriages had broken as well as
ordinary Nigerians.
She was said to have asked the
pastor, " How can you say that
Nollywood marriages are
breaking everyday? When you
marry wrong wife, the marriage
will break. When you marry the
wrong man also, your marriage
will break" .
Speaking further she said, "Mine
broke not because I wanted it to
break. No sane person would
marry hoping that the marriage
would break. The records must
be set straight and not give
people wrong impressions about
us because as I stand today, I
am shining light and
ambassador of God in the film
industry".
According to the source, anger
was said to fill the faces of
Trinity House Church members
when their pastor derailed from
his message and focused
attention on Nollywood
marriages, but they took to
clapping when Eucharia was
correcting their pastor.
Immediately she finished her
bitter remarks, Evangelist
Eucharia Anunobi was said to
have moved straight to the
Pastor greeted him and left the
church premises with other
actresses without sitting down
again.

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi fights Pastor Inside Church Oversermon Topic by Exponental(m): 8:16am On May 01, 2012
If ds story is true, d pastor is not matured. Other dan d fact dat he was a victim of d same accusation, he failed 2 use his tougue wisely.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi fights Pastor Inside Church Oversermon Topic by wolexojo(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2012
Some Pastors cant just seem to focus on their calling! angry rubbish!!!
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi fights Pastor Inside Church Oversermon Topic by wesley80(m): 10:50am On May 01, 2012
Exponental: If ds story is true, d pastor is not matured.

If this story's true, it should make the homepage. OP sourceeeeeee Please!
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi fights Pastor Inside Church Oversermon Topic by cold(m): 11:04am On May 01, 2012
Seriously what was he thinking?Pointing a finger at the actresses whilst the other four fingers were pointing back at you.Smh
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi fights Pastor Inside Church Oversermon Topic by Ozegbe(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2012
WTF was he thinking, that he is a nigerian pastor( pastor who take laws into their hands, thinking they are GOD). Anyway that serves him right. i even wish he was punch by eucharia. phcking bullcrap pastor
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi fights Pastor Inside Church Oversermon Topic by Callotti: 11:41am On May 01, 2012
Useless, basket mouth pastor.
Where was he when Eucharia's Mgbeke husband was phocking their 13 year-old house-maid?
Unclothedness ko. . . .
Reetard.

One of them was said to have
told others that Pastor Itua
himself was expelled from
Redeemed Christian Church of
God because he left his first wife
to marry a second woman

without any justifiable reason.

HA! No surprise there. Christian pastor at work! Phocking hyporite!cheesy
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi fights Pastor Inside Church Oversermon Topic by mkmyers45(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2012
Callotti:
Useless, basket mouth pastor.
Where was he when Eucharia's Mgbeke husband was phocking their 13 year-old house-maid?
Unclothedness ko. . . .
Reetard.

HA! No surprise there. Christian pastor at work! Phocking hyporite!cheesy
He left an nweje Born Again for another Mgbeke Mu che che che grin grin
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi fights Pastor Inside Church Oversermon Topic by Callotti: 10:29pm On May 01, 2012
mkmyers45: He left an nweje Born Again for another Mgbeke Mu che che che grin grin

Eucharia was not a 'born-again' then.
Her husband was a typical 'Mgborie' pedo-phile whos pehnis could only work with minors.
You know 'Christian' men can't wait to get to heaven like muslim ones to get their 72 vAghins.
Mu che che che che che che che
A SALA MALIIIII IKPU!!!! As the HOLY PEDO-PHILE would exclaim during an h-org-azzzm, with one of his underaged, funky-smelling, unwashed, 'Sekina2' Sharia-poohsies first thing in the morning before they mas-tur-bate with that almighty blue and white striped plastic kettle! A more turgid and workable 'pehnis' for sure! tongue

These religious HOLY PEDO-PHILES na waya o! You can't tell them apart from one religion to another! grin

Mu she she she she she she she sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!!
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi fights Pastor Inside Church Oversermon Topic by SisiKill1: 10:43pm On May 01, 2012
The real question here is - WHY THE HELL IS PASTOR GIVING AWARDS TO ACTRESSES? Are they part of the church drama group?

It just presses home the point that Church/Religion in Naija is a Joke. Should only be taken seriously for its entertainment value and even then sef undecided
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi fights Pastor Inside Church Oversermon Topic by Ayomax(m): 1:21pm On May 02, 2012
Sisi_Kill: The real question here is - WHY THE HELL IS PASTOR GIVING AWARDS TO ACTRESSES? Are they part of the church drama group?

It just presses home the point that Church/Religion in Naija is a Joke. Should only be taken seriously for its entertainment value and even then sef undecided
true talk
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi fights Pastor Inside Church Oversermon Topic by Nobody: 10:20am On May 06, 2012
Callotti:

Eucharia was not a 'born-again' then.
Her husband was a typical 'Mgborie' pedo-phile whos pehnis could only work with minors.
You know 'Christian' men can't wait to get to heaven like muslim ones to get their 72 vAghins.
Mu che che che che che che che
A SALA MALIIIII IKPU!!!! As the HOLY PEDO-PHILE would exclaim during an h-org-azzzm, with one of his underaged, funky-smelling, unwashed, 'Sekina2' Sharia-poohsies first thing in the morning before they mas-tur-bate with that almighty blue and white striped plastic kettle! A more turgid and workable 'pehnis' for sure! tongue

These religious HOLY PEDO-PHILES na waya o! You can't tell them apart from one religion to another! grin

Mu she she she she she she she sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!!

Calotti! Choi! This is your funniest post ever! I must to meet you o! I wan dey laugh everyday o
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi fights Pastor Inside Church Oversermon Topic by Callotti: 3:23pm On May 06, 2012
pDude:

Calotti! Choi! This is your funniest post ever! I must to meet you o! I wan dey laugh everyday o

Mu he he he he he he
YOU BET!

He comes my dear 'instigator' friend!
We go meet in 5 years time.
Make I go do 'plastic' surgery first! cheesy
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi fights Pastor Inside Church Oversermon Topic by mkmyers45(m): 3:37pm On May 06, 2012
Callotti:

Mu he he he he he he
YOU BET!

He comes my dear 'instigator' friend!
We go meet in 5 years time.
Make I go do 'plastic' surgery first! cheesy
Mu he he he he he...What of me 'friend'? wink

(1) (Reply)

Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? / Crossing The Red Sea Explained. No Divine Intervention. / 9 Aspects Of Christianity With Pagan Origins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.