Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,316 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922955 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2012
penticom: Please, house help me, i have sent my form to KCC since june, i have not receive any interview invitation. my case number is 00015*** Thanks
Wait till u are current. May/June. Stay Blessed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2012
so nobody wam go california except me and brightmon wey dey dia already...na so so texas,atlanta,minnesota etc i dey hear.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 9:44am On Dec 22, 2012
nero xp: Stil anxiously waitin 4 my 2NL,GOD pls do sumtin oo cos am no longer depositin concentrations in anytin am doing.pls houz,can we dat re current stil receive our 2NL around 23,24 nd 25th of dec? Cos i tot its önly frm 15th to 20th
It shall surely come before the end of this month.Trust in God.Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2012
@daddykelly, which part of CA re u in. I wil be in Hawthorne by next year
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Jyo: 10:12am On Dec 22, 2012
Hey house allhamdulelah a got the 2NL and my interview appointment schedule 4 fab.12 but there is one thing I don't understand .i call 4 my sponsor the day a got the later n she said no one called her or make here sign any paper from kcc.so is that part of the process or what help me guys?thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by rotexzy: 10:17am On Dec 22, 2012
Hello Nairalanders....please someone just text me now that I won the visa lottery and gave me some details....I logged on to the main website and there I saw all my details....I sensed a scam buh the person told me I have nothing to worry about as he was not going to demand anything frm me. Please should I start processing it.....and I noticed the letter has bn addressed since May 01, 2012. Hope it's not late.

Please an urgent reply will be highly appreciated.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2012
I read your bible verses @Godhelpmeooo!
This is more of violence where people actually got killed. If I may ask what is its direct bearing to the Merry Christmas you wish us or to the success stories people are sharing here. Maybe I only did a direct interpretation but you might have a contextual interpretation so please elaborate more.

Thanks

Godhelpmeooo: Deuteronomy 2 vs 26-37.GOD bless you as read along,Gud morning house.merry xmas.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ediofeboyz: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2012
rotexzy: Hello Nairalanders....please someone just text me now that I won the visa lottery and gave me some details....I logged on to the main website and there I saw all my details....I sensed a scam buh the person told me I have nothing to worry about as he was not going to demand anything frm me. Please should I start processing it.....and I noticed the letter has bn addressed since May 01, 2012. Hope it's not late.

If the letter pops up after entering your confirmation details in the official DV LOTTERY SITE, then you are good to go, start filling the 2 forms required
REMEMBER: this far u are not required to pay any fee, if a fee is being requested then u better run as fast as you can
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2012
rotexzy: Hello Nairalanders....please someone just text me now that I won the visa lottery and gave me some details....I logged on to the main website and there I saw all my details....I sensed a scam buh the person told me I have nothing to worry about as he was not going to demand anything frm me. Please should I start processing it.....and I noticed the letter has bn addressed since May 01, 2012. Hope it's not late.

It's very possible the person played for you without your consent! Simply, get the details he used in playing for you and possibly see the passport photo so that you can defend yourself during your interview. Most importantly, please paste or share the internet address link you used in searching so that the house can confirm it's genuine! What is your case no like?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by rotexzy: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
It's very possible the person played for you without your consent! Simply, get the details he used in playing for you and possibly see the passport photo so that you can defend yourself during your interview. Most importantly, please paste or share the internet address link you used in searching so that the house can confirm it's genuine! What is your case no like?

https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/(S(yrct2fenn54uyw3ipuxrrsba))/Secure/StatusCheck.aspx

Here is the website I entered the details he gave me

@all thanks so much for the quick response....I will start preparing my documents ASAP. I will paste them here as soon as I am ready to submit.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by rotexzy: 10:56am On Dec 22, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:

He told me he played for a few set of peeps in the state NYSC magazine....there he saw the picture and the details he used in playing for us.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2012
rotexzy:

https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/(S(yrct2fenn54uyw3ipuxrrsba))/Secure/StatusCheck.aspx

Here is the website I entered the details he gave me

@all thanks so much for the quick response....I will start preparing my documents ASAP. I will paste them here as soon as I am ready to submit.
This is very CORRECT please hurry up and send your forms online to KCC if i may ask, what is your case number ie mine is 2013AF00020XXX dont write the last 3 numbers for your safety but let the house know how soon you will be going for interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 11:27am On Dec 22, 2012
Adufesco: Hello bros, am also goin to Decatur Georgia very close to atlanta, but na Jan i go leave naija o hope to see u there live...?
very happy u re going to GEORGIA,we all ll organise a welcome party when we hit GEORGIA cant wait to see u there
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2012
Spoondar:
This is very CORRECT please hurry up and send your forms online to KCC if i may ask, what is your case number ie mine is 2013AF00020XXX dont write the last 3 numbers for your safety but let the house know how soon you will be going for interview
u make me laugh nobody can rob u even if they knw ur CN even if u disclose ur CN u re safe
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2012
daddykelly: so nobody wam go california except me and brightmon wey dey dia already...na so so texas,atlanta,minnesota etc i dey hear.
lol!! dont worry when u gt to Califonia brightmon ll host u,na Atlanta and texas tins they happen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2012
junkerhill: wow! Culd this be a coincident? I will also be goin to atlanta, georgia aftr my interview. Hop to meet u all there.
good to knw u re also going to ATLANTA i pray God to grant u ur heart desire.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
Spoondar:
jidedon2000@yah:
u make me laugh nobody can rob u even if they knw ur CN even if u disclose ur CN u re safe
The mind needs peace at this time, just imagine a new person being told to write his case number on the forum and all others havent put theirs. can you feel me now?? Just ask yourself "how come nobody has written his/her full case number?" Its all in the mind,

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2012
rotexzy:

He told me he played for a few set of peeps in the state NYSC magazine....there he saw the picture and the details he used in playing for us.....
lucky u my brother,there re so many pple dat won dis lottery and nt aware thank God u were nt rob of ur blessing even as ds year is fading out,d LORD who has startd a new thing in ur life ll complete it in jesus name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2012
Spoondar:

The mind needs peace at this time, just imagine a new person being told to write his case number on the forum and all others havent put theirs. can you feel me now?? Just ask yourself "how come nobody has written his/her full case number?" Its all in the mind,
i can feel u sis lol!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
Spoondar:

That is very sad for her, but its better to say the truth. I know of a guy who applied for the eDv as single but when he sent the forms to KCC he included the wife and son. He was married when he applied but wrote single. At the CO he was asked how come he didnt include them he explained his reasons and voila he is in the US right now with the wife and son. Kindly include your son please.
BELOW is his interview
Co: I can see that when you filled your eDV, you was single, why didn't yu include your spouse at this time?
Me: Brbrbrbrbr
Co: Why did you opt to fill her after you was selected
Co: Ok, Where did she used to live when yu met and where did you lived at that time
Co:So you knew one another even before the lottery
Co: Why were you not staying together and why didn't you marry her at that time?
Co: I can see she was pregnant at the time of the eDV, when did she became pregnant
Co:
How old is the kid
Co:How did you came wid this name?
Co: Who proposed the name?
Co:Have you ever met your In-laws and for how many times?
Co:When did yu get married
Me: I got married a date xxxxx and then formalized our married thru civil marriage at date xxxxx in order to get a cert
Co:I can see that you almost alike wid your wife despite of the kid, why
Co: When did you last had sex wid your spouse
Co: do you know her siblings
Co: can you name them
Co: what do your family calls you, do you have a nick name?(On my DS 230 I filled I don't any alias name.....so I said I don't av a nick name)
Co:Thank you I can see you are brave and I want you to become a US citizen but before I give you visas, I would like you to go with your child outside the marriage if any because we Americans we value children at a high level.
Me: No I don't have any other child except this one here
Co:Where does your spouse works?
Co: Does she contribute anything in the house
Co: Thank you so much just get seated and then I will come after a moment
I went to have a seat and within no time my spouse came and we started discussion about the questions and answers. Glory to God coz we gave the same answers
After a short moment the CO came back called me holding a green paper and I was like........over enjoyed..........She told me n' ma family to register with DHL to get our passports and visas and also welcomed us to USA.
Thanks to the MOST HIGH GOD

In Nigeria, you may not have the chance to explain and get booted out.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2012
rood boy:

Once again congra gunners4....pls wat are d document u present at embacy? Did u include ur secondary sch testimony?

Yeah, The NOV/DEC 2012 WAEC results are in. Have you checked?

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2012
@ediofe, u will come here & celebrate ur success testimony too in name of God
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
ferdimako:
In Nigeria, you may not have the chance to explain and get booted out.
You are right have seen the way you people go thru' tough questions. All in all you are very sharp!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hi lucky piipz jst like to let u knw I have seen my. Gce result this morning bt I wnt to knw if its good enough to tender at the embersy{the grade}Comm F9/Fin. Acc B2/Eco C5/Gov B3/Eng E8/Fur Mahts A1/Mahts B3/Biology C5.and I hope there would be quesstion abt my int pasport that am intend to do new that is the date of issuue or something pls I need to know befor I starrt sending my info thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
rood boy: Hi lucky piipz jst like to let u knw I have seen my. Gce result this morning bt I wnt to knw if its good enough to tender at the embersy{the grade}Comm F9/Fin. Acc B2/Eco C5/Gov B3/Eng E8/Fur Mahts A1/Mahts B3/Biology C5.and I hope there would be quesstion abt my int pasport that am intend to do new that is the date of issuue or something pls I need to know befor I starrt sending my info thanks

U try!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2012
rotexzy:

@rotxzy, if he says "played for few set of peeps in the state NYSC magazine" just b careful cos it myt be a scam. I received an sms frm som1 who got hold of a state nysc and was sendn ppl sms tellin them they hav been called for interview in an oil company.. He sent the messag to many of my friends. After which he demanded som money to help us in processin for the job. We latr found out it was fake. But tank God we noticd it early. So be careful.
If he played for ppl frm state nyse where did he get their 600 * 600 pixel passport. I tink he sent u d text cos he saw ur phone number frm the magazine.
U can stil send d link he gav to som1 who is knowledgable and d person wil confirm whether its a scam or not. Just look well before going further.
That's just my opinion. But he can stil be genuine. JUST BE CAREFUL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2012
[quote author=junkerhill]@rotxzy, if he says "played for few set of peeps in the state NYSC magazine" just b careful cos it myt be a scam. I received an sms frm som1 who got hold of a state nysc and was sendn ppl sms tellin them they hav been called for interview in an oil company.. He sent the messag to many of my friends. After which he demanded som money to help us in processin for the job. We latr found out it was fake. But tank God we noticd it early. So be careful.
If he played for ppl frm state nyse where did he get their 600 * 600 pixel passport. I tink he sent u d text cos he saw ur phone number frm the magazine.
U can stil send d link he gav to som1 who is knowledgable and d person wil confirm whether its a scam or not. Just look well before going further.

true talk, there are lots of graduate fraudster everywhr lookng 4 means of livelihood op he doesnt belong? Watch wel my broda, by d way try n let d aos knw @least 2 or 3 digits frm ur case number.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2012
ksjlar: I read your bible verses @Godhelpmeooo!
This is more of violence where people actually got killed. If I may ask what is its direct bearing to the Merry Christmas you wish us or to the success stories people are sharing here. Maybe I only did a direct interpretation but you might have a contextual interpretation so please elaborate more.

Thanks

THANK SO MUCH @KSJLAR,AM SO SO SORRY.THOUGH AM NOT AT HOME NOW BUT I WILL TRY TO CHECK WHEN I GET BACK HOME.IT MUST BE A MISTAKE,MAYBE I WANTED TO WRITE 21 OR 22.PLEASE HOUSE, AM SO SORRY.PARDON MY MISTAKE.I WAS IN HURRY IN THE MORNING WHEN I FINISHED MY QUIET TIME,I NEEDED TO RUSH DOWN TO WORK.HOUSE PLEASE AM SO SORRY,I PROMISE IT WOULDNT REPEAT ITSELF AGAIN.MERRY XMAS.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
rotexzy:

@rotxzy, if he says "played for few set of peeps in the state NYSC magazine" just b careful cos it myt be a scam. I received an sms frm som1 who got hold of a state nysc and was sendn ppl sms tellin them they hav been called for interview in an oil company.. He sent the messag to many of my friends. After which he demanded som money to help us in processin for the job. We latr found out it was fake. But tank God we noticd it early. So be careful.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2012
junkerhill: @rotxzy, if he says "played for few set of peeps in the state NYSC magazine" just b careful cos it myt be a scam. I received an sms frm som1 who got hold of a state nysc and was sendn ppl sms tellin them they hav been called for interview in an oil company.. He sent the messag to many of my friends. After which he demanded som money to help us in processin for the job. We latr found out it was fake. But tank God we noticd it early. So be careful.
pls houz,i nid US embassy in lagos their main site to check on sumtin pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2012
nero xp:
pls houz,i nid US embassy in lagos their main site to check on sumtin pls.
http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/general_consul.html
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by rotexzy: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
junkerhill: @rotxzy, if he says "played for few set of peeps in the state NYSC magazine" just b careful cos it myt be a scam. I received an sms frm som1 who got hold of a state nysc and was sendn ppl sms tellin them they hav been called for interview in an oil company.. He sent the messag to many of my friends. After which he demanded som money to help us in processin for the job. We latr found out it was fake. But tank God we noticd it early. So be careful.

Definitely he saw my number on the magazine....I got that kind of message of an oil company too but I discarded it @once. Even I initially discarded this one too until I went through some pages of this particular forum. I just hope its true sha. Here is the specimen of the confirmation number 2013AF00003***

Ejowo e bami gbeyewo...thanks house!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.