Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (920985 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2012
mohamed shire:

wow my bro are you saying if beneficiaries are none they understood what i meant,i did that by mistake,because i told them that iam single,i understood the children as my siblings.

in addition my bro, if you got your notification letter about interview appointment, did they tell you to come all your family members to the interview.

please write me soon

If you are single that means you have no beneficiary, you dont need to come with all your "family members".
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:05am On Dec 25, 2012
Gentiger: It's Christmas. Let's dance and celebrate the birth of the new born King. Joy to the world the king is born.

I use this opportunity to reachout to all my darlings in the house who felt hurt by my remarks. Please let's put our differences behind and embrace each other in peace. I love you all and you guys are the best.

Merry Christmas and prosperous New year buddy, have a nice holiday season God bless you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adugenet: 10:10am On Dec 25, 2012
hey bro am from ethiopia too,feel free to ask any question the house they are so kind and experiansed to answer your question...
If you want any thing specificaly from ethiopia,i would love to help you

I see how genuine they are.if I have any problem I will seek advise.can I get ur email if it is not too much to ask.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2012
I dnt knw wat i wuld hav done nd hw i wuld hav knwn de tins i knw nw if nt 4 dis great forum wit wonderful nd magical family nd frendz.i wana tank u all specially 2 Temmy,Gentiger,Brightmon,Adesojiaderemi,Gunners,Tiwana,peters.Abdul,Godhelpme my man,Ogba1,Jideon,Spoonders,Daddy kelly,even our newest member Junkerhill,nd my felow Nigerian,ghanian,camerounian,nd ethopians frends whose name i didn't mention,Even frendz frm different part of de world.I wana tank u all 4 ur contributions 4 de effectivenez nd growth of dis great forum.MERRY XMAS 2 ya all,lets hav fun.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mohamedshire: 10:14am On Dec 25, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

If you are single that means you have no beneficiary, you dont need to come with all your "family members".

thanks bro, but do you think that they will ask my siblings that i wrote question 29 as children by mistakenly. do i need my friend to write to embassy now about that error or i just correct that mistake at my interview. what do you think my bro pleeeeeeese
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:25am On Dec 25, 2012
mohamed shire: .

thanks bro, but do you think that they will ask my siblings that i wrote question 29 as children by mistakenly. do i need my friend to write to embassy now about that error or i just correct that mistake at my interview. what do you think my bro pleeeeeeese

Ask your sibling? they got nothing to do with your sibling, when your second letter comes you wont find their name on it as beneficiaries.If I am you I will do exactly what Gentiger advice you to do it is a smart move, you dont need to give yourself a sleepless night just commit everything to God's hand and do what is right.If you read through this thread you will see many people who made silly mistake and still came out with testimony.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:58am On Dec 25, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Merry Christmas and prosperous New year buddy, have a nice holiday season God bless you.

Thanks dear. May the peace of Christ abide with you and yours. Much love.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:24am On Dec 25, 2012
This is my best Christmas ever,I give thanks to God almighty for His goodness towards me and my family in this foreign land where I sojourn,in less than two years God has proofed himself great to me and my family.Moreover, since I have volunteered to reach my helping hands to people on this forum my life has never remain stagnant.

To all Successful Applicant,the beginning may be rough but I assure you joy comes latter, just hold on to God and do your best,sometimes it is not about location but about your person, if you have a winning attitude you will survive anywhere and much more in a better environment.When I gazed through my window and saw some homeless people who were born and raised here I appreciate God more and realized some certain features are not by choice;your place of birth,your Parent and your color.Let us all keep hope alive and strife for the best.Merry Christmas!

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2012
monsieursam64: are u nigerian?
yeah, i am.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2012
Bussyme: when did you checked?
I checked on the 5th of May and was not selected but it was written thet there will be another selection on 22nd oct., but it wasn't on my mind till last week thursday. But its complicated!
I registered as single cos @ d@ time i don't have d passport foto of my wifey and my little wards on the system, so when i choosed Married, it brought another form for wifey and it was few hours to the closing,could i give ds excuse in the embassy? I have a lot of evidence that i'm married with children. But one thing that amazed me was that why do i have inbetween range case number? Does that mean that nobody owns d CN before or was re-assigned? I've seen a CN of over 100,000 from www.forums.immigration.com
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
Opoki:
yeah, i am.
congrats! U should be expecting ur interview b/w july/august. It is well!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2012
hw i wish i was in d states 4 dis xmas,anyway i will b in New Jersey for 2013 xmas IJN(amen)al of us in dis forum wil b in america in 2013 dec IJN(amen)@neroxp we wil rejoice b4 d end of dis year cos our 2nl wil land on 28th of dis month IJN(amen)GLORY
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2012
monsieursam64: congrats! U should be expecting ur interview b/w july/august. It is well!
Thanks brov... Pls how will u advice?
I should go as single or include my wifey and wards as beneficiary?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2012
Opoki: But one thing that amazed me was that why do i have inbetween range case number? Does that mean that nobody owns d CN before or was re-assigned? I've seen a CN of over 100,000 from www.forums.immigration.com
u dont have to be amazed about this kcc knows how they cast the lots among the eligible countries. Anyway, continue giving thanks to God who have singlehandedly picked in d second draw.
I wish u d best!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
Wow! I enjoy this turkey lol! I beg come join me here, Pls my people in the house dont worry & be happy, just have faith that God has already done it for u, God dat done my own for me, we surely done urs, merry xmas to you friends hurray!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
Adufesco: Wow! I enjoy this turkey lol! I beg come join me here, Pls my people in the house dont worry & be happy, just have faith that God has already done it for u, God dat done my own for me, we surely done urs, merry xmas to you friends hurray!!!

grin grin Adfesco! the happiest person on earth,I am happy for you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2012
On behalf of my lovely wife and myself we want to wish DV NAIRALANDERS MERRY XMAS,we also want to say a very BIG THANK YOU to our creator(GOD) for giving us a gift on our wedding anniversary 1st of May 2012 when we were shortlisted for further processing of DV, can't u see we are really blessed,had our interview on 6th of Dec 2012 & visa granted we re looking back & counting our blessings 2012 is our best year ever.D LORD IS GOOD TO MY FAMILY.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
On behalf of my lovely wife and myself we want to wish DV NAIRALANDERS MERRY XMAS,we also want to say a very BIG THANK YOU to our creator(GOD) for giving us a gift on our wedding anniversary 1st of May 2012 when we were shortlisted for further processing of DV, can't u see we are really blessed,had our interview on 6th of Dec 2012 & visa granted we re looking back & counting our blessings 2012 is our best year ever.D LORD IS GOOD TO MY FAMILY.

Jidedon, I feel you God bless you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Jidedon, I feel you God bless you.
thank u my brother,it is good to look back and count ur blessings and to also appreciate GOD. Once again i thank u my brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2012
More smiles and success stories coming soon

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
temmytanny: More smiles and success stories coming soon
AMEN!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
Opoki:
I checked on the 5th of May and was not selected but it was written thet there will be another selection on 22nd oct., but it wasn't on my mind till last week thursday. But its complicated!
I registered as single cos @ d@ time i don't have d passport foto of my wifey and my little wards on the system, so when i choosed Married, it brought another form for wifey and it was few hours to the closing,could i give ds excuse in the embassy? I have a lot of evidence that i'm married with children. But one thing that amazed me was that why do i have inbetween range case number? Does that mean that nobody owns d CN before or was re-assigned? I've seen a CN of over 100,000 from www.forums.immigration.com
Congrat, but I will advice you to go on with single because you has married before registration and your marriage cert,child age etc would not read after you applied. Just go and file for them after some years. Happy Xmas!.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
Bussyme: Congrat, but I will advice you to go on with single because you has married before registration and your marriage cert,child age etc would not read after you applied. Just go and file for them after some years. Happy Xmas!.
I dey gbadun u anytime! I hail o! Merry Xmas!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Xmas to the entire house!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
B4 pple begin 2 circulate fake n cheap season greetings, let me, the only authorized dealer in such, wish u an original Merry Christmas n a Happy New Year!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2012

Amen brother!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
ogbonlowob: B4 pple begin 2 circulate fake n cheap season greetings, let me, the only authorized dealer in such, wish u an original Merry Christmas n a Happy New Year!

this your merry Christmas na Chinco.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:
This is my best Christmas ever,I give thanks to God almighty for his goodness towards me and my family in this foreign land where I sojourn,in less than two years God has proofed himself great to me and my family.Moreover, since I have volunteered to reach my helping hands to people on this forum my life has never remain stagnant.

To all Successful Applicant,the beginning may be rough but I assure you joy comes latter, just hold on to God and do your best,sometimes it is not about location but about your person, if you have a winning attitude you will survive anywhere and much more in a better environment.When I gazed through my window and saw some homeless people who were born and raised here I appreciate God more and realized some certain features are not by choice;your place of birth,your Parent and your color.Let us all keep hope alive and strife for the best.Merry Christmas!
ADESOJI U ARE THE BEST. WISHING U HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE. HOPE TO JOIN U IN THE STATES SOON. I LOVE YOU MAN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
BRO TEMMY, U MADE MY YEAR. WONDERFUL U ARE. HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE. UR NEW YEAR RESOLUTION SHOULD BE THAT, U WILL NOT FIGHT GENTIGER AGAIN ON THIS FORUM/ I LOVE U MAN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
Gentiger:

Amen brother!
MY GENTIGER, U ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL AND CANDID PERSON. I REALLY ADORE U. MAY GOD KEEP GRANTING U THE WISDOM FROM ABOVE TO DO ALL THINGS. WE WILL MEET IN THE STATES MY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD. MISSING U HERE BROTHER. HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND NEWYEAR IN ADVANCE
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
abosedekolawole: ADESOJI U ARE THE BEST. WISHING U HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE. HOPE TO JOIN U IN THE STATES SOON. I LOVE YOU MAN

thanks abosedekolawole, I like your name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
abosedekolawole: BRO TEMMY, U MADE MY YEAR. WONDERFUL U ARE. HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE. UR NEW YEAR RESOLUTION SHOULD BE THAT, U WILL NOT FIGHT GENTIGER AGAIN ON THIS FORUM/ I LOVE U MAN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.