Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,214 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922946 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2013
Gentiger:

Why do people take unnecessary risks which could be interpreted as premeditated fraud?

Because we're unpredictable animals, I was told.Always propose after learning of DV results...very sick!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
Congrat yembe,aoyombo: congrat to her and schizogony.......success is ours also come april in jesus name.....faith work wonders,we shall testify is glory soon
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Adufesco: I have successfully purchase my ticket going to Atlanta next week! Thanks to lovely & wonderful people in the house who made this possible for me 2 achieve including dose dat are waiting for 2nd Nl and Interview, i pray dat we will all share a Good Testimony here, success is urs all thanks Alot hurray!!!
wow....am so happy for u..ama get mine soon too.. All d best bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 12:14am On Feb 21, 2013
ferdimako:

Because we're unpredictable animals, I was told.Always propose after learning of DV results...very sick!
higher animals... but i feel for the guy shaar.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 5:25am On Feb 21, 2013
gud mornin to u all,pls is ther any one who have idea of how much dey ar doin medica for adult n chid like 3years old ,plus my wife who is 5months pregant..like how much wud b d total of our medical..pls i need ur reply.thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 5:29am On Feb 21, 2013
Spoondar: The way things are going we will end up in a different state from the one we wrote in our DS230 forms infact i have all my previous host documents and letter of support but we are not going to that state anymore. Though we intend to use the same documents and address at the Consulate office, how are we going to enter the US if point of entry is different? Advice ASAP am waiting..............................

adesojiaderemi@:

...this your authority without power dey make me fear at times.well, it doesn't matter your poe once the Home security officer take you finger print and your passport is been stamp by the immigration you can migrate to any where but just make sure you have access to your Green card when it comes.

If i may ask, which authority are you talking about here my friend?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alex4money: 7:22am On Feb 21, 2013
yembe2013: HELLO HOUSE. GOOD NEWS FROM CAMEROON
I had my Interview yesterday Feb 19 in the US embassy in Yaounde. Cameroon,
I arrived Yaounde Friday to collect my Medical cert, there I met a guy and a girl who where also scheduled the same day as I was at 9 and 10 am respectively. I was scheduled at 11. I decided to stay Yaounde till the D-day
Yesterday I arrived the embassy some few minutes after 9 am, while being checked in I saw the lady I met in the clinic leaving the embassy, breathing out seriously in relief, she told me she already had her interview even before her interview time and it was successful. I realised then that I would've been interviewed even before the scheduled time. (No wahala)
I descended down to the interview hall and on my way I also saw the guy I met in the clinic running out as fast as he could. It appeared he didn't photocopied some of his documents. (Panic Attack to?? No I cast and bind)
I went in, collect a piece of paper with a code, and waited for my code to show up on the electric board right infront where people sit.Subsequently it did, I paid the $330 =174,000CFA, there I summited my documents and continue the waiting for about an hour and half. I was called upon to give my finger print in another counter. around 1:45 pm or less, my code flashed on the electronic board, and was directed window7
THE INTERVIEW
CO:I will take your finger print again to check if these are you documents
Me: Ok
CO: put you first finger on the machine
Me: I did
CO: ok
CO:I see you a a graduate in blablabla, from the univeristy of blablabla
Me: yes
CO: Ok, what do you want to do when u arrive US
Me: I want to continue to masters in blablabla
CO: Ok, do you have any relative in US
Me: No
CO: ok, the person you'll live with in US, who is he to you
Me: its a coursin.
CO: ok, (removed the yellow shit, wrote on it) CONGRATULATION.SCome this day and collect your visa
Me: Ok, thank you Sir

The guy I talked about was put in administrative processing. Please prepare WELL BEFORE ENTERING THE EMBASSY. And Also PRAY.
thanks to every forumites for the endless discourse. BABA TEMMY TAMMY,I appreciate.

yembe am so much happy 4 u,congratulation 4 our GOD is a merciful GOD.please am alex the guy dat also won in cameroon but is recently studing at a university in nigerian.am still yet 2 recieved my 2NL becos of my case number not yet current which is 86**.plz wat are the document u went with in the embassy because I over heard some 1 saying. Dat am 2 come with an affidevite of support,so dat I shall have every neccesary document with me b4 coming 2 cameroon when my case shall be current 4 interview thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 8:38am On Feb 21, 2013
yembe2013: HELLO HOUSE. GOOD NEWS FROM CAMEROON
I had my Interview yesterday Feb 19 in the US embassy in Yaounde. Cameroon,
I arrived Yaounde Friday to collect my Medical cert, there I met a guy and a girl who where also scheduled the same day as I was at 9 and 10 am respectively. I was scheduled at 11. I decided to stay Yaounde till the D-day
Yesterday I arrived the embassy some few minutes after 9 am, while being checked in I saw the lady I met in the clinic leaving the embassy, breathing out seriously in relief, she told me she already had her interview even before her interview time and it was successful. I realised then that I would've been interviewed even before the scheduled time. (No wahala)
I descended down to the interview hall and on my way I also saw the guy I met in the clinic running out as fast as he could. It appeared he didn't photocopied some of his documents. (Panic Attack to?? No I cast and bind)
I went in, collect a piece of paper with a code, and waited for my code to show up on the electric board right infront where people sit.Subsequently it did, I paid the $330 =174,000CFA, there I summited my documents and continue the waiting for about an hour and half. I was called upon to give my finger print in another counter. around 1:45 pm or less, my code flashed on the electronic board, and was directed window7
THE INTERVIEW
CO:I will take your finger print again to check if these are you documents
Me: Ok
CO: put you first finger on the machine
Me: I did
CO: ok
CO:I see you a a graduate in blablabla, from the univeristy of blablabla
Me: yes
CO: Ok, what do you want to do when u arrive US
Me: I want to continue to masters in blablabla
CO: Ok, do you have any relative in US
Me: No
CO: ok, the person you'll live with in US, who is he to you
Me: its a coursin.
CO: ok, (removed the yellow shit, wrote on it) CONGRATULATION.SCome this day and collect your visa
Me: Ok, thank you Sir

The guy I talked about was put in administrative processing. Please prepare WELL BEFORE ENTERING THE EMBASSY. And Also PRAY.
thanks to every forumites for the endless discourse. BABA TEMMY TAMMY,I appreciate.

congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:48am On Feb 21, 2013
Imcool: Yes broda... Just trying to conclude somethings before moving. Will be out soon anyway. Thanks

Ok...you are re wlcm brozz.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2013
[quote author=mascotinme]Hello house, please i need ur help, when i filled my DV form last year, i was single, but wen i was sending my form to KCC, i included a letter that am engaged & that i will get married dat same year. After d wedding in nov, i sent another form through scanning to KCC, informing them of the latest development, but to my surprise, when dey send the 2nl, her name was not included as the benefiary, dey only invited me for the interview, please what should i do. Its urgent pls because my interview is next month.

I will suggest you go with your wedding accessories like marriage cert, pictures and any other evidence. You can still go with the copies of all your correspondences with regards to this. Make sure you are honest and don't try to oscillate from your honest claims all along. God will send help to you as well IJN!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2013
@ aoyombo: congrat
@ schizogony: congrat
@ yembe2013: congrat
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 9:07am On Feb 21, 2013
usef83: d pregnancy is 5 months n i hav a son of 3years old which included him in d prevoius form in june last year..but d pregnancy is my major concern because our interview is very aprochin between april n may dat ud b our interview period..pls is ther anythin i can do so dat on d interview dat will not b any problem since she will b about to deliver den...pls ur urgent repond is highly needed..God bless yall.

I think this will make things work faster for your advantage. In the first, you never planned as such but God did for you. I believe this same God will help you through. I will call it an express visa for you and your family!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 9:10am On Feb 21, 2013
@ oayombo,congrat to ur sister,i pray GOD wil lead her way and we wil al come back here to testify in JESUS name(amen)pls share d experience wit us, congrat to evrybody dat jst had succesful interview,ours is coming by march in JESUS name(amen)GLORY!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:12am On Feb 21, 2013
Yusmash00: Yes, I think so too but Garvin was interviewed in Window 16.

@ yusmashoo: Yes, u r right. Buh Dat is y I said, most case...hw far? I hope u av receive ur visa?

@ nero xp: no fear any co dat come acrozz u, durin ur intvieww ok. Buh I knew dat is window 13 & 14 goin 2 intview you brozz....durin dat day jst tell the co dat, u need ur visa cuz is urs...God's had done the main inview and come back here 4 testimony ok.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 9:16am On Feb 21, 2013
@usef83: d pregnancy is 5 months n i hav a son of 3years old which included him in d prevoius form in june last year..but d pregnancy is my major concern because our interview is very aprochin between april n may dat ud b our interview period..pls is ther anythin i can do so dat on d interview dat will not b any problem since she will b about to deliver den...pls ur urgent repond is highly needed..God bless yall.

Bros, you don’t need to border yourself about your wife’s pregnancy. My wife is also pregnant and she’s due for next month. What I did was to write KCC informing them of her condition, I also included her picture and scanned pregnancy diagnostic result, and after three working days they replied me that they received my information and will include it in my case file so you can also do the same. cheers
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2013
@ hadedayour,ar u in ekiti nw
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:19am On Feb 21, 2013
ferdimako:

Ring this number:+16065267500. Make sure u hav some credits,your case number,DOB and names before placing the call.After the machine interaction, you will be contacted with an agent.

Tanxxxxxx brszz. I really aprci8t with ds info.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 9:23am On Feb 21, 2013
@Mascotinme: Hello house, please i need ur help, when i filled my DV form last year, i was single, but wen i was sending my form to KCC, i included a letter that am engaged & that i will get married dat same year. After d wedding in nov, i sent another form through scanning to KCC, informing them of the latest development, but to my surprise, when dey send the 2nl, her name was not included as the benefiary, dey only invited me for the interview, please what should i do. Its urgent pls because my interview is next month.

@Gentiger: mascotinme: Hello house, please i need ur help, when i filled my DV form last year, i was single, but wen i was sending my form to KCC, i included a letter that am engaged & that i will get married dat same year. After d wedding in nov, i sent another form through scanning to KCC, informing them of the latest development, but to my surprise, when dey send the 2nl, her name was not included as the benefiary, dey only invited me for the interview, please what should i do. Its urgent pls because my interview is next month.

Thank you Gentiger for your observation on @mascotinme, you are not married yet you are informing KCC that you are engaged. Well I wish you luck, but be informed that there is a hit on you already and that is why KCC did not include your wife’s name. I will not be surprised if you are denied visa but I pray God to help you during your interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 9:24am On Feb 21, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

Congratulations yombe!
Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 10:21am On Feb 21, 2013
rood boy:

@ yusmashoo: Yes, u r right. Buh Dat is y I said, most case...hw far? I hope u av receive ur visa?

@ nero xp: no fear any co dat come acrozz u, durin ur intvieww ok. Buh I knew dat is window 13 & 14 goin 2 intview you brozz....durin dat day jst tell the co dat, u need ur visa cuz is urs...God's had done the main inview and come back here 4 testimony ok.
Baba Mi, I never do interview. i will be having my interview after Nero's. we re gonna share our success story on here by God's grace.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 10:23am On Feb 21, 2013
Hello House, after mailing KCC this is the reply I got from them:

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your case number is now current for interview processing. Once the interview date has been scheduled, you will receive notification via email to check http://www.dvlottery.state.gov.

Mary Ann

Support Contractor - Serco Inc.

CA/VO/KCC

Diversity Visa Unit

Phone: (606) 526-7500

Email: KCCDV@state.gov

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hardedahyor(m): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: @ hadedayour,ar u in ekiti nw
Yes bro inside EKSU right now. In GPS department
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2013
rood boy:

@ roodboy,tanx a lot nd am more dan courageous nd bold to face any CO dat wil appear.I knw dat GOD ALMIGHTY shall see me through nd I shall testify de Goodness of de LORD.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2013
Yusmash00: Baba Mi, I never do interview. i will be having my interview after Nero's. we re gonna share our success story on here by God's grace.
So shall it be for us @ yusmash,we both must testify here,its a must oo through CHRIST our LORD,AMEN...bro I go update u via my interview success experience.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 10:44am On Feb 21, 2013
Congratulations to all those who have gotten their Visas. To those of us awaiting interview, our Visas are SURE!!! To those on awaiting 2NL, your miracle is on a jet plane.

Please those who did their NPC birth attestattion in Lagos @ 4k, please help me with the exact location cuz am in lag and would love to do it ASAP!!!

Thanks to the house
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2013
Schizogony: Interview experience
me: gud morning sir
co(window 14): Is dis d form u sent 2 kcc?
Me: yes sir
co: pls sign here.(also captured my fingerprints, administered d oath) Did u pay ur fees dis morning?
Me: yes sir
co: wat is ur highest level of education?
Me: university degree
co: which discipline?
Me: ans
co: which institution?
co: have done ur national youth service?
Me: I'm on it
co: where?
co: wat is ur work there?
co: (circled an address on a white sheet of paper). Ur visa wil be ready 4 pik up in abt 7 days. Remember 2 pay ur USCIS fees b4 u travel..(gave me a paper containing instructions 4 paying online)
me: thank u sir.
PLEASE NOTE:
1. Once ur documents are wel arranged(speaks wel of u), d c.o wil fall in love wit it even b4 meeting u in person.(my observation anyway.
2. Dont go wit ur phone, even if u intend switching it off,as they won't allow u go in wit it.
Wishing all in d house similar success!
congratulations bro.. Will call u later
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2013
rood boy:

@ widelink: pls man, check ur mail?

@nero xp: like I said b4, most case window I6 Handle (couples, BSC, HND, so on)

I will simply say, any case that has a slight or outright contradiction in their applications.....ranging from name arrangements/ change, marital status, contradictory birth dates, education, work experience dates or just mere physical suspicious of the genuineness of submitted documents.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2013
mascotinme: Hello house, please i need ur help, when i filled my DV form last year, i was single, but wen i was sending my form to KCC, i included a letter that am engaged & that i will get married dat same year. After d wedding in nov, i sent another form through scanning to KCC, informing them of the latest development, but to my surprise, when dey send the 2nl, her name was not included as the benefiary, dey only invited me for the interview, please what should i do. Its urgent pls because my interview is next month.

Sort yourself out with your wife and go for the interview alone, you might have been saved from a possible VISA DENIAL as most cases ( NOT ALL ) in this category got denied. JUST MY OPINION.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Schizogony(m): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2013
@spoondar. Tnx a lot.
@Idoo4love. One luv bro!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
nero xp:
So shall it be for us @ yusmash,we both must testify here,its a must oo through CHRIST our LORD,AMEN...bro I go update u via my interview success experience.
Amen oo.. I cant wait.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
idoo4love: wow....am so happy for u..ama get mine soon too.. All d best bro
[color=#006600]

Congrat.....@¶™
to all successful visa applicant this week.

I'm so happy for you Adufesco.
pls how much do u pay for your air fare to Atlanta and which airline.
Thanks.
faith work wonders.¶™¶®
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
Gentiger:

Why do people take unnecessary risks which could be interpreted as premeditated fraud?

As per this guys case, he is over stretching his luck possibly due to the ignorance of the rules of the DV lottery. My case was very much the same as his case but i choose to push all my wedding plans till i got my Visa. I wouldn't want to play LOTTERY with A LOTTERY.

Such opportunity comes but once, i wouldn't want to jeopardize a future which my wife is a part of. It wasn't easy for me but as a man and the family protector made by God, I got my way round her and the rest was history.

I have my visa and plans are in top gear for my marriage plans as we speak. THE CHOICE IS THEIRS TO MAKE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.