Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922329 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 7:06am On Mar 03, 2013
emebeteaderashn: hi temmy bro and other good ppl of the house i ll be travelling to texas next week and i hv a question,i didnt give po box address of my sponsonr when i filled the ds forms few months back but i gave street number,phone number and even appartment number so my worry is do i needed to give po box address for my green card if so what can i do now?

No, the P.O.Box is not necessary. The home address you filled is okay. Enjoy your flight to Texas.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:14am On Mar 03, 2013
ManTiger:
Gentiger.... I dey Loyal o.
From experience here in this forum, we've seen real family that were unable to go through but he was lucky and moreso i heard about EU citizen from Dutch who migrated to UK for a sham wedding and was busted right in the process of taking a vow.
Alot of arangee wedding all in the name of Adjustment of Status happen in US/UK, and we've even seen our own kinsmen who marry a woman who is as old as his mum, all in the name of AOS.
Once again as a Junior TiGER, i apologise.

No my brother, it's not about senior or junior, rather it's about thump printing illegality and giving credence to it. By his actions, many married couples on this forum are in jeopardy. There could be heightened scrutiny and unnecessary Administrative Processing to verify marriage claims.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:26am On Mar 03, 2013
Gentiger:

Pray hard to find a visa in your passports on collection day. You have just confessed to smuggling an alien smartly and fraudulently. Do you really think you are faceless in this forum? How foolish of you to have made this kind of public disclosure. I discourage anyone reading this from towing your path.
What if they record our interviews? he should pray hard again!!!!!!!!!!!! If he had the smartness to do that then lacked it to post the story here. mschweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:31am On Mar 03, 2013
Gentiger:

No my brother, it's not about senior or junior, rather it's about thump printing illegality and giving credence to it. By his actions, many married couples on this forum are in jeopardy. There could be heightened scrutiny and unnecessary Administrative Processing to verify marriage claims.
na si huyu moderator ni mbaya ni sumu kabisa. si mtu mzuri kamwe. hana utu yeye

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femi4: 7:34am On Mar 03, 2013
Nigerans commiting all manners of atrocities in the name of God
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akshow77: 7:51am On Mar 03, 2013
pstadabi: @akshow77:pls i need your help concerning the interview ...can you give me your number
pstadabi,am already in the U.S,you can always post your questions here,it will be answered by contributors in a jiffy!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 7:57am On Mar 03, 2013
@justwise: pls we need your urgent attention in this forum.
Basically on @trezeget's interview ''gist'' and all comments that follows.
Pls do justice to them on time for the sake of genuine marriages on this forum. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 8:38am On Mar 03, 2013
Morning fellow NAIRALANDERS & Happy Sunday to Y'all!!!
In my place there is this parable: "Say pikin bad, mean say dem go throway am....." The answer lies within us. We say we are an 'e-family' Then let us act so.

We have beaten 'ManTIGER', now let us correct & advice him. We all know the despiration that our dearly beloved country has put us through. Graduates can't find jobs, working graduates can't marry and live a good life, even when you do...its struggle all the way just to meet life's most essential needs.

@mantiger: America is a land of opportunity, please try to desist from any such further act. I appeal to you to go through your thread and delete it yourself.

However, to all of us awaiting interview be informed that OPPORTUNITY + PREPAREDNESS = SUCCESS!!! That is the lesson to be learned both to couples and singles. Prepare all photo albums, documents, revise your O'levels and certificates, rehearse them over and over... While the visa is yours to claim, do not give the CO any reason to take it away because at this point our destiny lies in our hands.

Wishing all of us (including me) having interview this March, MARCH forward and claim it all!!!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DemolaNg(m): 8:49am On Mar 03, 2013
[quote author=jben5966]hello house gud day 2 my love one i did my medika yesterday the money i spend on medika na 2 much i spend 100,000 nira for family of 2kid, one is 5yars second is 5month i did @ children practice 25 Raymond njoku str ikoyi omo i wan die yestday because of the money is how i spend it oooooooo.
me and my wife spend 43
my son 5yers old spend 21
my baby girl 5month old spend 37
pls o god help me on my interview day.[/quote

@Jben5966. Bros I am in ur shoe, u better thank God u had it.ur information may save me 64k if u truly spent 100k.Pls were you able to present the kids Immunization cards?Pls respond so dat I can quickly dash there to save money for myself.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DemolaNg(m): 8:55am On Mar 03, 2013
[jben5966]hello house gud day 2 my love one i did my medika yesterday the money i spend on medika na 2 much i spend 100,000 nira for family of 2kid, one is 5yars second is 5month i did @ children practice 25 Raymond njoku str ikoyi omo i wan die yestday because of the money is how i spend it oooooooo.
me and my wife spend 43
my son 5yers old spend 21
my baby girl 5month old spend 37
pls o god help me on my interview day.[/quote]

@Jben5966n dat 100k is relatively cheap. Pls did u submit d kids Immunization cards or evidence to hav dat rate?pls respond. Cos I am iin ur shoe and about to select where to do mine. Ur response can save me 66k
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 9:14am On Mar 03, 2013
&
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by shipsonsipe(m): 9:20am On Mar 03, 2013
Hello house pls I stay in ikorodu...pls which of the hospitals would u advice I go for my medicals...and how much could d bill be...so I can prepare myself...thank u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 9:24am On Mar 03, 2013
Journi2America: Trezeget u are online now, do as u are told, delete your post or better still hit the report button. Your account his inimical to future DV family category!

Yes, he should do so immediately and every other persons that quoted his post.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 10:13am On Mar 03, 2013
Justwise....Justice time please!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2013
Justwisegrin grin grin grin grin grin grin God is the unseen WITNESS pwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2013
Below is the whole post by:Trezeget:

I have decided not to delete the post because of some hypocrites here, many of you want this post to be deleted not because what he did is wrong but because you don't want the next person who will do the same thing to be affected or you don't want the authority to get hold of this.

Many of you congratulated him and at the same time want to swipe the whole dirty dealing under the carpet.

[b]Trezeget: *******I will begin by Appreciatin God allmigthy,because is d author and finisher of our faith,moreso members of my E-family.Gurus such as gentigar,Temmy and others wish i cudnt mention u all ar rely apreciated.My success story is a shockin one and also and avenue 2 confes my sins wish i hav earlier promise God i will after my interview.Iniacially d woman i claim 2 be my wife wasnt rely my wife but i had i take d chances as it came my way because i felt i rely ned it neva checkin up d risk in it but as tym pass on and as i got exposed 2 dis forum i cud see d risk involve 2 claim som1 who inisialy not 2 be ur wife.i was d one who played 4 her and luckily wen d result comes out she one and wit mutual agreement betwen myself and member of is family we all agreed.datz was d beginin of d whole story.But as tym went on i felt i hav ofended God wit wat i did but i was trustin God 4 miracle and dat if i cud pass d interview i wil put it on d forum as a means of confension.we had hw mariage anranged and other fins we needed 2 do and we were schecduled 4 1st of march 2013.Evry tym i pray i cudnt resist tears askin God 4 favour and dat i knew am a siner.Moreso d information gathered here on dis forum serves as a bed rock 4 me and d grl.
MY INTERVIEW expriences
Got 2 d embasy arnd 5.45am had 2 que on d line 4 som minute 4 us 2 be arnged by som blacks wokers in other 2 do d security check durin dis tym i was jst doin havin ano internal cry 2 God and trustin Gos 4 favour bt was i notice was dat all tru into d embasyy i was jst havin favour all arnd,even wen we got inside d interview hall after makin d paymnt we lost a white payer givin 2 us at d first security check and d woman who was 2 arange our documnt saw we had lost a small white paper she ned 2 write her name.wit smiles she gave us anther one and told us 2 cool down.we were called up in window 16 by a young black american man
CO. Gud mornin
We. Gud mornin and hapy new mnth wit a big smile
Co. Am goin 2 take ur finger print and 2 say d truth[4 my mind God 4give me]
We. Yes
Co. Pls sir go and sit at d bck
Me. Yes sir[at dis tym i was jst prayin]
CO. Wher did u met ur husband
Wife. Told him
CO. Wat kind of mariage
Wife. Told him
CO. Watz sch ar u
Wife. Told him
CO. Course
Wife. Told
CO. Tel me abt ur course Economics
Wife. Explain in details
Co. Any courtship pics
Wife .showed him
Co. Wedding abulm?
Wife. Brougth it out and starts flipin tru
Co. Show me ur mum and dad
Wife. Showed him
CO. Ur fatherinlaw and motherinlaw show mi?
Wife. Showed him
Co. Wat work did ur dad and mum do?
Wife. Civil servant,my mum works at d court and dad at treasury dept.
Co. Ur husband bst food?
Wife. Told him
Co. Wat ur guyz eat yesterday?
Wife. Rice
Co. Call ur husband
Co.go and sit down madam
Co.asked me didfent qustions he asked my wife
Me.i told him
Co.so tel y u maried at dis ur early age?
Me. I told him
Co.call ur wife?
Me. I did
Co.congratulation ur visa hav been aproved,call bck nxtwek 2 colected ur visa.and d additional 165 greencard process.i didnt even listen and we jst left hapyly
Lesson learnt-by faith all fins ar posible and trust in God,texas here i com *********[/b]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2013
Gentiger:

No genuinely married couple will have any prob, only those who are bent no cheating the system will have prob hence the reason why i have decided not to delete the post.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2013
Leripa: @justwise: pls we need your urgent attention in this forum.
Basically on @trezeget's interview ''gist'' and all comments that follows.
Pls do justice to them on time for the sake of genuine marriages on this forum. Thank you.

I don't see any reason to delete it, if the authorities could clean out pple like Trezeget through a post like this then good, that will send warning message to people who will be planning to do the same in future.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2013
Journi2America: Justwise....Justice time please!

Justice done.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 11:31am On Mar 03, 2013
Trezeget: iNterview expirence
called up in window 16 by a young black american man
CO. Gud mornin
We. Yes
Wife. Told him
CO. Wat kind of mariage
Wife. Told him
CO. Watz sch ar u
Wife. Told him
CO. Course
Wife. Told
Wife. Explain in details
Co. Any courtship pics
Wife .showed him
Co. Wedding abulm?
Wife. Showed him
Wife. Showed him
Co. Ur husband bst food?
Wife. Told him
Wife. Rice
Co. Call ur husband
Co.go and sit down madam
Me.i told him
Me. I told him
Co.call ur wife?
Me. I did
Co.congratulation ur visa hav been aproved,call bck nxtwek 2 colected ur visa.and d additional 165 greencard process.i didnt even listen and we jst left hapyly
Lesson learnt-by faith all fins ar posible and trust in God,texas here i com
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 11:32am On Mar 03, 2013
Trezeget: @fadiamako,she is nt goin 2 be.i fink dere procedure in d states 2 file a divorce both of us is goin 2 leave at difernt destination afther our green card.she has a relative in texas and i hav mine but we use d same adres 4 d host.Faith works wonders
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 11:33am On Mar 03, 2013
well visa bullentin on mind oooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 11:34am On Mar 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin God is the unseen WITNESS pwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 03, 2013
justwise: [/b]

No genuinely married couple will have any prob, only those who are bent no cheating the system will have prob hence the reason why i have decided not to delete the post.

Not really..a couple (with 5 children) got bounced last time because of no photos and now the one with photos but not genuine got the passes.Hahaha I see reasons in ur arguments about not deleting!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 11:37am On Mar 03, 2013
puplin: I read your story just now and I shook my head seriously. Yes, u might have played smart and gotten the visa...u really should have kept this to yourself o. If truly you felt you had offended God at some point, maybe u shouldn't have proceeded to the interview. Also, the way u kept on saying God this, God that in your 'story' is so not necessary knowing that you still plan to divorce the lady in no distant future. Abeg, no dey mention God name for this kain matter.

God bless you, many people here call the name of God in almost all their posts but at the same time congratulated Trezeget, 2faced church goers.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Lucy001(f): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2013
CO. Gud mornin
We. Yes
Wife. Told him
CO. Wat kind of mariage
Wife. Told him
CO. Watz sch ar u
Wife. Told him
CO. Course
Wife. Told
Wife. Explain in details
Co. Any courtship pics
Wife .showed him
Co. Wedding abulm?
Wife. Showed him
Wife. Showed him
Co. Ur husband bst food?
Wife. Told him
Wife. Rice
Co. Call ur husband
Co.go and sit down madam
Me.i told him
Me. I told him
Co.call ur wife?
Me. I did

Noted.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Lucy001(f): 11:40am On Mar 03, 2013
justwise: Below is the whole post by:Trezeget:

I have decided not to delete the post because of some hypocrites here, many of you want this post to be deleted not because what he did is wrong but because you don't want the next person who will do the same thing to be affected or you don't want the authority to get hold of this.

Many of you congratulated him and at the same time want to swipe the whole dirty dealing under the carpet.

[b]Trezeget: *******I will begin by Appreciatin God allmigthy,because is d author and finisher of our faith,moreso members of my E-family.Gurus such as gentigar,Temmy and others wish i cudnt mention u all ar rely apreciated.My success story is a shockin one and also and avenue 2 confes my sins wish i hav earlier promise God i will after my interview.Iniacially d woman i claim 2 be my wife wasnt rely my wife but i had i take d chances as it came my way because i felt i rely ned it neva checkin up d risk in it but as tym pass on and as i got exposed 2 dis forum i cud see d risk involve 2 claim som1 who inisialy not 2 be ur wife.i was d one who played 4 her and luckily wen d result comes out she one and wit mutual agreement betwen myself and member of is family we all agreed.datz was d beginin of d whole story.But as tym went on i felt i hav ofended God wit wat i did but i was trustin God 4 miracle and dat if i cud pass d interview i wil put it on d forum as a means of confension.we had hw mariage anranged and other fins we needed 2 do and we were schecduled 4 1st of march 2013.Evry tym i pray i cudnt resist tears askin God 4 favour and dat i knew am a siner.Moreso d information gathered here on dis forum serves as a bed rock 4 me and d grl.
MY INTERVIEW expriences
Got 2 d embasy arnd 5.45am had 2 que on d line 4 som minute 4 us 2 be arnged by som blacks wokers in other 2 do d security check durin dis tym i was jst doin havin ano internal cry 2 God and trustin Gos 4 favour bt was i notice was dat all tru into d embasyy i was jst havin favour all arnd,even wen we got inside d interview hall after makin d paymnt we lost a white payer givin 2 us at d first security check and d woman who was 2 arange our documnt saw we had lost a small white paper she ned 2 write her name.wit smiles she gave us anther one and told us 2 cool down.we were called up in window 16 by a young black american man
CO. Gud mornin
We. Yes
Wife. Told him
CO. Wat kind of mariage
Wife. Told him
CO. Watz sch ar u
Wife. Told him
CO. Course
Wife. Told
Wife. Explain in details
Co. Any courtship pics
Wife .showed him
Co. Wedding abulm?
Wife. Showed him
Wife. Showed him
Co. Ur husband bst food?
Wife. Told him
Wife. Rice
Co. Call ur husband
Co.go and sit down madam
Me.i told him
Me. I told him
Co.call ur wife?
Me. I did
Lesson learnt-by faith all fins ar posible and trust in God,texas here i com *********[/b]

Noted.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 11:42am On Mar 03, 2013
Trezeget: Tanx house,mr moderator u can delete it,partainig 2 d issue of marryin her, i hav my fiance and she knew her.besides dat i knew his fiance,so somfin of a such wont rely can hapen,so its gona be crazy of me 2 do dat.

How dare you?!!! What do you take me for? Nothing will be deleted. Good luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 11:43am On Mar 03, 2013
shipsonsipe: Hello house pls I stay in ikorodu...pls which of the hospitals would u advice I go for my medicals...and how much could d bill be...so I can prepare myself...thank u.
I stays in Ikorodu too. I recommend The Consultants Practice
The Children’s Practice
25 Raymond Njoku
Ikoyi
Lagos
Telephone: 01-893-0723, 01-461-1941
Cell: 0706-585-9845
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 11:45am On Mar 03, 2013
CO. Gud mornin
We. Yes
Wife. Told him
CO. Wat kind of mariage
Wife. Told him
CO. Watz sch ar u
Wife. Told him
CO. Course
Wife. Told
Wife. Explain in details
Co. Any courtship pics
Wife .showed him
Co. Wedding abulm?
Wife. Showed him
Wife. Showed him
Co. Ur husband bst food?
Wife. Told him
Wife. Rice
Co. Call ur husband
Co.go and sit down madam
Me.i told him
Me. I told him
Co.call ur wife?
Me. I did
congratulations to u and ur wife
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by preprewow: 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
Spoondar:
Did you read the that piece of paper well? what do understand by C- or its equivalent? Please ma'am dont rely on the negative side but focus on getting the visa. In our east africa forum we have a lady who had less than a C- plus a diploma and got a visa just read the interview there as well if you are doubtimg me [url]http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?548575-Dv-2013-kenyan-selectees-report-here!!!!/page106 [/url] and please tell your God that on that day he will give you an earing power, believe that you will hear every word the CO will say. OR you can position your self to the microphone with the ear that hears. Please be positive for once. NOTE your cerficate has to be from a recognised College and has to have taken 2yrs in class. Read that story for your self right now and decide
I read it well & I understand that they need c-/D plain with a certificate of two years studies, I am right? in my case, I don't ve a certificate of 2 years studies because I have studied different courses like computer for 6 months, ACCA for 6 months & business mgt for 6 months. That is why i asked you if I can go with those certificates though I don't have 2 years studiessad

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.