Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,708 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922095 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tzetzefly(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
loveshowgirl1: I am a DV 2013 lottery winner. I have recently done my medicals and waiting for my interview which is not till 21st of March. The question i want to ask the house is, during my application for the DV2013 lottery, I was SINGLE, i got engaged March 14th and did my introduction March 15th which was way before the results came out in May. While i filled my forms to KCC i was still SINGLE but engaged and i had filled in SINGLE, but in December/January i got married. During my medicals, i had to fill in married as status in one of the forms since am now married. Right now am not so sure as to what to say when i go for my interview, if i should simply say am married with all proofs or i should maintain my being SINGLE, but right now am wearing my wedding band. What should i do house, any and all advice would be appreciated.............My interview date is 21st so the earlier i hear from you guys the better for me. Thanks

Lolo.

Anyone with similar issues and have been successful, pls help me out here. Mind you, i am not filing for my husband to join me right now as he will be travelling to South Africa soon.

Your situation is somewhat dicey. In my humble opinion, what the embassy will have before them on your interview date is single.

So regarding this matter you have to maintain that you're single as at the time of sending your 2nd NL.

But also let the visa officer know that you're now engaged to (mention his name). At no point must you state you're married becose it will be deemed as marriage for visa and i dnt need to tell you what that means.

My only concern is the medical form you entered as married. But just stick to engaged. This will make it a whole lot easier for you.

Note you're to appear for interview alone.

Best of luck......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
@loveshowgirl1..... i will advise you to remain single if not there may be some error...so far you have already fill single in your form and they have already treat the form so dont bother to implicate the issue ....after you got to the united state you can start processing your husband own...but for now tell the co that you are single
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
loveshowgirl1: I am a DV 2013 lottery winner. I have recently done my medicals and waiting for my interview which is not till 21st of March. The question i want to ask the house is, during my application for the DV2013 lottery, I was SINGLE, i got engaged March 14th and did my introduction March 15th which was way before the results came out in May. While i filled my forms to KCC i was still SINGLE but engaged and i had filled in SINGLE, but in December/January i got married. During my medicals, i had to fill in married as status in one of the forms since am now married. Right now am not so sure as to what to say when i go for my interview, if i should simply say am married with all proofs or i should maintain my being SINGLE, but right now am wearing my wedding band. What should i do house, any and all advice would be appreciated.............My interview date is 21st so the earlier i hear from you guys the better for me. Thanks

Lolo.

Anyone with similar issues and have been successful, pls help me out here. Mind you, i am not filing for my husband to join me right now as he will be travelling to South Africa soon.

If you only indicated single while doing ur online application and got married way before results came in, returned DSP and DS forms to KCC as married, you are cool. But he must be there with you on the 21 March.So he will do medicals and police report and pay the same visa fee. By the way what is on your Interview page? Beneficiary:Your hubby? or None? If it is None, do not involve him through this process! Abeg we no wan hear another take-heart gist.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
The bulletin is loading @ a fast percent!!! Guess it will be 17000.... Gbam

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
I have my VISA and my sealed envelop in my hands from the American embassy in Ghana. I tank God for all the good tins that has happened to me from beginning to end. Atlanta here I come...Tanx to all who in one way or another assisted me. Bless you all....

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
f-geemomen:
I have my VISA and my sealed envelop in my hands from the American embassy in Ghana. I tank God for all the good tins that has happened to me from beginning to end. Atlanta here I come...Tanx to all who in one way or another assisted me. Bless you all....

God is good all the time...

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zerzer: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2013
paa11: With the USCIS Fee, is it those whose visa was issued b/4 1st February that will pay or those who enter into USA after 1st February that will pay. I ask because my visa was issued on 30th January 2013 but i will leave for Chicago on 19th April.
pls ooo i will be heading to chicago too after my interview,pls how much did you book your flight and which airline did u use pls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2013
Thank God ooo!!! my Green Card just landed with the heavy snow just now. my good friend Gunners, JIdedon, AND femsoj, I thank you Guys. Gentiger i no forget u you.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2013
peters ife: Thank God ooo!!! my Green Card just landed with the heavy snow just now. my good friend Gunners, JIdedon, AND femsoj, I thank you Guys. Gentiger i no forget u you.
This is after how many days since you applied for it just curious
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
peters ife: Thank God ooo!!! my Green Card just landed with the heavy snow just now. my good friend Gunners, JIdedon, AND femsoj, I thank you Guys. Gentiger i no forget u you.

More success are still coming 4 u! Happy 4 u my broda....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2013
Good News...
I received a mail from KCCDV concerning my case as to know when i will be schedule for interview and was told May.
My CN is 18k.
I was also reffered to keep checking the bulletine on 15th of every month.
So so happy to hear this.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by shipsonsipe(m): 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
Gud day fam...pls I nid u to help me authorize my NPC BC b4 it goes 4 final screening...pls ders a mistake on BC my LGA of birth was wrongly stated...it is Kosofe LGA buh they wrote Oshodi LGA...pls wt can be done abt it?...tnk U
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
congrat my man. NO SNOW HERE IN TEXAS, IS A LOVELY WEATHER
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
am a dv 2014 applicant......plz where precisely do u hail from in kle.....me temidire...along oke ijebu
am frm Ekiti ,ikole ekiti
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
WHILE WE ARE WAITING FOR THE BULLETIN JOKE AROUND WITH YOUR BRAIN
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Puzzle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
You see a top in a shop £97, you borrow £50 from your mum and £50 from your dad which = £100. You buy the top and you're given £3 change. You give you're mum and dad £1 each. and keep the extra £1 for yourself. So now you only ow them £49 each, but £49 + £49 = £98 plus £1 you kept for yourself. which gives you £99, so where is the other £1? shocked shocked

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Another one >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Three guys get a hotel room for $30. That is, they each pay $10. Later, the cashier realizes he forgot to give the guys the $5 discount for a special. The cashier pulls $5 out of the register and tells a bellhop to take it to the room.On his way there, the bellhop realizes $5 cannot be divided evenly among 3 guys so he decides to keep $2 himself. He gives the 3 guys the remaining $3, of which each guy takes back $1. (Now the weird part) Each guy paid $9. 3 guys x $9 = $27 + the $2 in the bellhop's pocket = $29. Where is the 30th dollar? tongue tongue tongue
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Allybert: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2013
Hello nairalanders my case number is 71XX but i send my foam on january 16 2013 but since then have not hear anything from them and also i send email to them they are not reapling me and am trying to call them it will not get to them before the phone will cut pls i need urgent reaply

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anelka73: 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
geemomen call me 0268707844

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
relax man, it takes an average of 8wks 4 ur forms 2 b processed and if out of curiosity u want 2 knw ur case status, send a mail 2 kcc in d follwng order, quote ur full name, case number and date of birth and u re likely 2 get a reply within 5 wrkng days. calling dem might nt elp cos of d way dey ansa n d assent.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
[quote
author=tobi16]Hello nairalanders my case number is 71XX but i send my
foam on january 16 2013 but since then have not hear anything from them
and also i send email to them they are not reapling me and am trying to
call them it will not get to them before the phone will cut pls i need
urgent reaply

relax man, it takes an average of 8wks 4 ur forms 2 b processed and if out of curiosity u want 2 knw ur case status, send a mail 2 kcc in d follwng order, quote ur full name, case number and date of birth and u re likely 2 get a reply within 5 wrkng days. calling dem might nt elp cos of d way dey ansa n d assent.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
[quote
I'm always around bt just maintain a low profile cos of my busy schedule ds days, bt will b jettng out next month sure u re fully prepared too?

hardedahyor]Congratulations to those that just got their VISAs
approved and God's best to those awaiting interview.
Mr Gentiger welcome to USA God will prosper your ways.
@remmy488 where are thou since??[/quote]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
pls house anybody wit femsoj contact or facebook id
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2013
lord in thee i put my trust. just believing all things will work together for good for all members of this forum. even our mistakes will be overlook by the co. gentiger its good hearing from you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2013
they can not authoritatively tell u dt u wil be scheduled for may, it was just a diplomatic statement to ease u of ur curiosity, going by d current tempo of visa bulletine u may be current April bt ur interview would be june.

ManTiger: Good News...
I received a mail from KCCDV concerning my case as to know when i will be schedule for interview and was told May.
My CN is 18k.
I was also reffered to keep checking the bulletine on 15th of every month.
So so happy to hear this.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
pls,house concernin my wife 6months pregnancy i did d test in order for me send it to for notification but of d result doesnt reveal d sex of baby.can i send it like dat or i shud wait n redo another one.pls d gurus i need ur help..God bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2013
Abeg can someone wake dat yeye KCC worker up, to update dis Bulletin.. Upcoming is over killing M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ooº˚°º≈º°˚ºoO.. Faith Work
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2013
tobi16: Hello nairalanders my case number is 71XX but i send my foam on january 16 2013 but since then have not hear anything from them and also i send email to them they are not reapling me and am trying to call them it will not get to them before the phone will cut pls i need urgent reaply
Hello Tobi, expect ur 2NL from KCC this March which will tell you your interview date and likely to be May
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2013
Spoondar: This might be Idriez because he said his interview was rescheduled to another day.
@ Spondar, Its not me o.... I didnt go there at all today, I was rescheduled for monday & not today.
I just added you on facebook & can see you've confirmed.... Thanx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2013
guy relax i can feel ur pain, bt visa bulletine can't be updated 2day until monday 12pm EDT 5PM NAIJA tym. watch out!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Schizogony(m): 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
Wishing Idoo4love a hitch-free flight 2moro & success in his endeavors yonder. Mis ya bro!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
am frm Ekiti ,ikole ekiti
where precisely in ikole......stated wia i hailed from in ikole in my last post
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2013
Remmy488: relax man, it takes an average of 8wks 4 ur forms 2 b processed and if out of curiosity u want 2 knw ur case status, send a mail 2 kcc in d follwng order, quote ur full name, case number and date of birth and u re likely 2 get a reply within 5 wrkng days. calling dem might nt elp cos of d way dey ansa n d assent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.