Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (921829 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
edimop: who knws if ds gona be d last CN for naija,mayb.......r u on bb?we cn add ourselves.
i heard of someone with Case number of around 21k, that will definately be taken care of by next visa bulletin by next month. I'm fine and my weekend is going smoothly. I'm not on BB, i whatsapp and skype.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
ManTiger:
i heard of someone with Case number of around 21k, that will definately be taken care of by next visa bulletin by next month. I'm fine and my weekend is going smoothly. I'm not on BB, i whatsapp and skype.
ok......am on whatsapp......u cn add me wt ds-08081732182
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
ManTiger: Yes o my people, i don show...
Thanks for showing us love, its our time to testify, RoodBoy my man, how your side? Mr. Sam, I'm sure you're good to go, just relax xo i see you testifying already, Izzy my man, showing regards...
I love you all...
Genlion, Gentiger, Nero Xp, I hate Naija, Kunlexymore, Temmytanny, @AdesojiAderemi, Seal777, brightmon, et al... Happy weekend to you all.
Best Regards...
. Let us tell the co dat mother was there sometine ago n we are there now to collect our visa lol. CongratulAtions
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
Congratulations to those who are just current. I beleieve the visa is ours in Jesus name.

Please house pray for me and my family as we are going for our interview next week.

I pray that almighty will favour all of us having our interview next week from this forum.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
Please how, what is the Naira equivalent in U.S Embassy now?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
Thanks for showing us love, its our time to testify, RoodBoy my man, how your side? Mr. Sam, I'm sure you're good to go, just relax xo i see you testifying already, Izzy my man, showing regards...
I love you all...
Genlion, Gentiger, Nero Xp, I hate Naija, Kunlexymore, Temmytanny, @AdesojiAderemi, Seal777, brightmon, et al... Happy weekend to you all.
Best Regards...

I can c smile n ur face nw...my side is great nd urs? Buh is quite long u av show up here, hope everytin is well with u?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
rood boy:

I can c smile n ur face nw...my side is great nd urs? Buh is quite long u av show up here, hope everytin is well with u?
how you take know my brother,
God obviously has design for everything so also devil. I recently got a Job and with about 2mth salary, my expenses has been taken care of, don't forget that this is the same job I've been search for for almost 6yrs since B.Sc o. I just laugh, even if dem promote me to become Vice Chairman, i dey go obodo oyinbo.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
genlion: . Let us tell the co dat mother was there sometine ago n we are there now to collect our visa lol. CongratulAtions
Abi o. Our visa is guaranteed, No shaking my brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jamicanlady: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
virginofafrica: Please house, if i am interviewed on october, can i travel december, i really need to take a college exam there by february next year. Please your reply will help.

Yes u can as long as u had a successful interview and a US visa stamped in ur passport. All the best.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tassembly(m): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
jidex001:

Thanks you oooooo, I don't know where there got their CGL from.

The alien No and case I'd is on the instruction given at the embassy.

I am sure you people haven't try making the payment,that site doesn't accept the 2013AF.......thing,example stated on site begins with ABC.........,when you try paying,you will know
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tassembly(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
Yusmash00: Bro, Im not sure you don't know abt the New ELIS method. Its so tricky.

I am sure he doesn't know about it,the CGL thing work perfectly but just trying to confirm from reliable sources,i have mailed embassy direct in lagos but seems they themself doesn't know how to use the new payment coz all the reply they gave me was just excuse. The 2013AF.....,ever works on the new elis website
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2013
THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN AUGUST
AFRICA 81,200
Except Nigeria 19,800
ASIA CURRENT
EUROPE CURRENT
Except: Uzbekistan 19,000
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 3
OCEANIA 1,600
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN CURRENT
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
Samimo: Thanx Mercy am Kenyan from Nairobi and came to know of this forum thru Nigerian friend schooling in United States International University Africa, in Nairobi. Nairaland is very informative keep it up Oga brothers and Sistas.
Karibu sana. This forum has been good to me
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
jamicanlady:

Yes u can as long as u had a successful interview and a US visa stamped in ur passport. All the best.
thank you sire! I really appricate. God bless you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
I want to say a big thank you to every member of this form, my special thanks goes to steel777, geilion, roodboy, pastor. Oh i cant metion all names thank you all, a big thank you to my mondartor Justwise. Thank you all. Please i will love to be with you guys now and after. Please i wish all send me a request on facebook. My username is leonard osakpolor esere am expecting your request
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
ManTiger:
how you take know my brother,
God obviously has design for everything so also devil. I recently got a Job and with about 2mth salary, my expenses has been taken care of, don't forget that this is the same job I've been search for for almost 6yrs since B.Sc o. I just laugh, even if dem promote me to become Vice Chairman, i dey go obodo oyinbo.

Really!!! I'm soooooo happy 4 ma main man on NL...its like u will be earnin like (500,000,) per monthly...u r now be igwe of ibadan land...congrat once again.

@ spooder: I"ll sent u friend reques on fb nw?

@ virginofafrica: you are're welcm...av sent the friend reques ok.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
rood boy:

Really!!! I'm soooooo happy 4 ma main man on NL...its like u will be earnin like (500,000,) per monthly...u r now be igwe of ibadan land...congrat once again.

@ spooder: I"ll sent u friend reques on fb nw?

@ virginofafrica: you are're welcm...av sent the friend reques ok.
Oh my i must have ignored it, please send again. Hey am in the US trying to cope up with life. This place is so nice
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
[i][/i]
usef83: @yusmach n virginoafrica for ur respnod of my previous post..but is it possible for them to process n collect der own visa den like 4months later they will now process d new baby visa.though on d day of d interview they wil go together wit d new baby..i hope dis not affect der chances of getin d visa..thanx hopin to hear frm u.
its better you process the baby visa the same day of the interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
Spoondar: Oh my i must have ignored it, please send again. Hey am in the US trying to cope up with life. This place is so nice

Really!!! Life is so swit dere? Ok...I"ll will join una sooness...ok..I"ll will resend it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
Tassembly:

I am sure he doesn't know about it,the CGL thing work perfectly but just trying to confirm from reliable sources,i have mailed embassy direct in lagos but seems they themself doesn't know how to use the new payment coz all the reply they gave me was just excuse. The 2013AF.....,ever works on the new elis website
Thank God oo. Bro, I have been expecting you to talk on this ish but I receive email from the USCIS ELIS 2days ago that they have rectify it. I believe we that use the Elis mode of payment when it was just launched face the ish.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kemseg2005: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
I am a DV 2013 winner and I have been following this thread since 2012. I must confess that you guys are wonderful and kudos to those who have made this forum a great success. Let me quickly share my interview experience which took place on June 4, 2013 (7 am appointment). We (Myself, wife & three kids) arrived the embassy at 6am in the morning and after the security check we entered the interview hall and made payment before submitting our documents.
At about 8.30am the Co in window 14 & 15 appeared. The Co in window 14 was very tough but I noticed at the end that he gave the E-passport back to those couple.

We were the third to be interview by the nice Elderly man in window 16. After the swearing and fingerprint stuff, the man asked my wife and children to find somewhere to sit becuase I am the principle winner.

CO- Pick the phone cos I want to talk to you privately
ME- Ok
CO- Good morning sir
ME- morning sir
CO- Tell me your highest level of education
ME- I told him
CO- When did you graduate and tell me your course of student
ME- I told him
CO- Did you serve
ME- Yes I did
CO- What did you do
ME- Teaching
CO- Do you have another children outside this three
ME- No
CO- Do you have another wife
ME- No
CO- What do you do for a living
ME- I am a Federal Civil Servant

At this point I was expecting the man to call my wife for questioning because we were prepared for him with loads of photographs and other documents. Surprisingly the man didn't call my wife, he just picked two white form and circled the Lekki visa collection address and congratulated me. I did not recognise Pato and Jasper 400 but I know he reffered to us being the first person to be intervied in window 16.

I wish those having their interview next week a successful interview and those waiting for their 2nd NL not to panic co's all of you will be current in Jesus nane.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
I love you all...
Best Regards...
congratz bozz......na ur turn to celebrate
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
kemseg2005: I am a DV 2013 winner and I have been following this thread since 2012. I must confess that you guys are wonderful and kudos to those who have made this forum a great success. Let me quickly share my interview experience which took place on June 4, 2013 (7 am appointment). We (Myself, wife & three kids) arrived the embassy at 6am in the morning and after the security check we entered the interview hall and made payment before submitting our documents.
At about 8.30am the Co in window 14 & 15 appeared. The Co in window 14 was very tough but I noticed at the end that he gave the E-passport back to those couple.

We were the third to be interview by the nice Elderly man in window 16. After the swearing and fingerprint stuff, the man asked my wife and children to find somewhere to sit becuase I am the principle winner.

ME- Ok
CO- Good morning sir
ME- morning sir
ME- I told him
ME- I told him
CO- Did you serve
ME- Yes I did
CO- What did you do
ME- Teaching
ME- No
ME- No

At this point I was expecting the man to call my wife for questioning because we were prepared for him with loads of photographs and other documents. Surprisingly the man didn't call my wife, he just picked two white form and circled the Lekki visa collection address and congratulated me. I did not recognise Pato and Jasper 400 but I know he reffered to us being the first person to be intervied in window 16.

I wish those having their interview next week a successful interview and those waiting for their 2nd NL not to panic co's all of you will be current in Jesus nane.
CONGRATS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tassembly(m): 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
Yusmash00: Thank God oo. Bro, I have been expecting you to talk on this ish but I receive email from the USCIS ELIS 2days ago that they have rectify it. I believe we that use the Elis mode of payment when it was just launched face the ish.

So what about those who have used CGL now, were you able to correct yours back to the 2013AF.....,why did they launch a website without beta test running.anyway its their fault coz if anyone try to make this payment this time last month it didn't accept the alien and case ID
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
A very big thank you to roodboy and others that have sent me a request. Still expecting moore from my brothers, sisters, uncles, auntys, daddys and mumies from other parents. Thank you all. Thank to my mondartor

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Samimo: 5:21am On Jun 09, 2013
virginofafrica: A very big thank you to roodboy and others that have sent me a request. Still expecting moore from my brothers, sisters, uncles, auntys, daddys and mumies from other parents. Thank you all. Thank to my mondartor
wats your fb? Wanna add u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 5:52am On Jun 09, 2013
kemseg2005: I am a DV 2013 winner and I have been following this thread since 2012. I must confess that you guys are wonderful and kudos to those who have made this forum a great success. Let me quickly share my interview experience which took place on June 4, 2013 (7 am appointment). We (Myself, wife & three kids) arrived the embassy at 6am in the morning and after the security check we entered the interview hall and made payment before submitting our documents.

ME- Ok
CO- Good morning sir
ME- morning sir
ME- I told him
ME- I told him
CO- Did you serve
ME- Yes I did
CO- What did you do
ME- Teaching
ME- No
ME- No

Congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 6:38am On Jun 09, 2013

ME- Ok
CO- Good morning sir
ME- morning sir
ME- I told him
ME- I told him
CO- Did you serve
ME- Yes I did
CO- What did you do
ME- Teaching
ME- No
ME- No

Congrat.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Info360(m): 8:11am On Jun 09, 2013
Hi nairalanders

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Info360(m): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2013
Pls i need help regarding my form i sent to kcc. Pls help!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2013
Info360: Pls i need help regarding my form i sent to kcc. Pls help!

Wat apen 2 ur form?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Samimo: 8:30am On Jun 09, 2013
Spoondar: Karibu sana. This forum has been good to me
add me on fb...styluz12@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.