Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Is Blog Worth A Business? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Blog Worth A Business? (794 Views)

WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try / How To Calculate Your Websites/blog Worth! / What Is Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Blog Worth A Business? by kerenti(m): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2007
Bloggers,how much do you think one can make monthly with a good blog?Also,is there any other way to make money on blogs other than referrals and adsense?Let's discuss.
Re: Is Blog Worth A Business? by rufaai(m): 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2007
Well,

I can't say blogging is a lucrative business, because I've not testified that  undecided. But If you have a strong niche, your chance of making money is high.

To me, I believe to earn from bloggin it has to do with patience and strong effort towards achieving the success. But you may research more around the net

I blog at http://www.rufaai..com - It worth checking and bookmarking (Ctrl + D)

Wish you the best
Re: Is Blog Worth A Business? by Kobojunkie: 1:37am On Nov 12, 2007
Never really realized that one could make money blogging. How do you do that ?? What sort of blogging are you referring to??
Re: Is Blog Worth A Business? by kerenti(m): 2:44am On Nov 12, 2007
Kobojunkie always at my topic to help me out,i appreciate that.Maybe i will concentrate on web designing then rather than blogging because my plan is to make a good living out of this.When i say good living,i mean very good living,a very comfortable life.
Kobojunkie,i'll still get back to you concerning those books,only that blogging has been taking my time for some weeks now and I've also been trying to get connected 24/7 before embarking on it,wouldn't like that to affect me when i get started.
Re: Is Blog Worth A Business? by akanze: 9:49am On Nov 12, 2007
Blogging can be a real business if you do it well.

I am presently testing some strategies on blogs, when I have finally tested the strategy and found it profitable, I wll share it with everyone on this forum.

But, the truth is that blogging is profitable if you do it well.

For the main time, you can go to WorkAtHome-ng.com/makemoneyfromblogs

Good luck friend.
Re: Is Blog Worth A Business? by rufaai(m): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2007
@ kerenti

Bloggers do earn thousand of dollars monthly but you have be on a special niche, you need a good theme to blog about.

You could earn a living on blogs, I'll get back to you with a site that will give you details of how to blog for money. Blog for business!

Search too,

(1) (Reply)

New Face Of Www.footballarena..com / Vps Optimised Naira Web Hosting / Do You Read My Blog? I've Got Posts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.