Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try (2532 Views)

Whogohost Is One Of The Worst Hosting To Use: My Experience / Whogohost Is Rubbish / WHOGOHOST: Why I Will Never Use A Nigerian Host Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by Ups01(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
Me and Whogohost had a lil ish*
Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by yomalex(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
I think i was on the other thread where you alluded to your complaint interesting that whogohost didn't reach out to you on that thread.
Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by Ups01(m): 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
yomalex:
I think i was on the other thread where you alluded to your complaint interesting that whogohost didn't reach out to you on that thread.

They haven't oo
Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by swayflow: 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Calm down bro lol, you are the one making a big deal out of this. Just open a ticket and tell them your problems. They will reply within, 24 hours. I am not a representative but I use whogohost, surprised to hear this kind of thing about them.
Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by EntclassBlog(m): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
I use whogohost too. They'd pick calls and respond to support tickets, and they are trustworthy. You just have to open a support ticket from your dashboard.
Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by ProGSM(m): 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
Well, there is no host that is perfect. If you don't like what you get, move to another host. Cheers!
Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by Ups01(m): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2016
ProGSM:
Well, there is no host that is perfect. If you don't like what you get, move to another host. Cheers!
EntclassBlog:
I use whogohost too. They'd pick calls and respond to support tickets, and they are trustworthy. You just have to open a support ticket from your dashboard.
swayflow:
Calm down bro lol, you are the one making a big deal out of this. Just open a ticket and tell them your problems. They will reply within, 24 hours. I am not a representative but I use whogohost, surprised to hear this kind of thing about them.
yomalex:

Yetunde SGeneral Support
You are now chatting with Yetunde S (Billing Support)
Welcome to Whogohost Live Chat! Sorry for keeping you waiting.
Hello
Hello Opeyemi
My name is Yetunde
How may I assist you this lovely morning ?
Indeed a lovely morning
Can i get in touch with your technical depRt please
Please state your request
Kindly send a mail to support@whogohost.com stating your request
I mean your tech department gab gan
*gan gan
I opened a ticket and it has not been reapoded to
Kindly state your ticket id
[Ticket ID: VCV-829-93414] My WEBSITE HAS BEEN HACKED
Please hold while I check
Ok
Please be informed that your ticket has been attended to
I don't get. My domain is pointing exactly to your servers.
Accurately pointing
Pls upload whogohost default index.html file and see for yourself
The one that says this website is under construction
Are you still with me?
Please state the domain name
Xxxxx.com
Do hold while I check
I noticed your domain is pointing to your hosting account , please clarify your request
Yes it's pointing
I uploaded my wordpress files into my cpanel
But
My website is not coming up
I noticed you just made changes to your nameservers today, kindly exercise patience while it propagates as it takes between 24 -72 hours for the namerservers to propagate after it has been changed
H'lo
Are you still with there?
I am with you please
I am with you please
I made changes to my name servers on Friday
Btw how are you supposed to know that
I bought domain in another company
As i said name servers are accurately pointing to you
I am still with you Opeyemi
Have you verified that?
Pls reply
Hellos
Apologies for going back and forth
I noticed from your whois record that you updated your account 35 mins ago
I didn't upload anything sice Saturday
Kindly visit this link http://www.whois.com/whois/ to confirm your whois record
Yeah
That me
Hello
I am with you please
Ok
Please clarify your request
?
As i said earlier my website not coming u, despite uploading my files to the public_html directory
I noticed from your whois record, your nameservers was changed 35 mins ago and I sent you a link to confirm it and' you said yeah that me'
Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by whogohost: 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ups01:

I noticed from your whois record, your nameservers was changed 35 mins ago and I sent you a link to confirm it and' you said yeah that me'

Hello Ups01,

I will like to apologise sincerely for the trouble you have had with your issue. We do our best to give the best of support and as timely as possible and I apologise that we did not accomplish this in this case.

I have reviewed this matter with the Head of our support team and it appears that the support rep that attended to your ticket did not flag the ticket appropriately. This led to a delay in response and this explains why the matter has taken so long to be resolved. I assure you that the support rep will be appropriately punished for this oversight.

I have also confirmed that your ticket has been attended to and your site now loads fine. Please feel free to update that ticket if you still have any other issues to resolve. Someone from our support team will also give you a call shortly to ensure that the matter has been fully resolved.

Once again, I apologise that you experienced this delay from us and assure you that this is not our usual custom. We do hope that you will give us another chance to serve you better.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by Ups01(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
whogohost:

Hello Ups01,

I will like to apologise sincerely for the trouble you have had with your issue. We do our best to give the best of support and as timely as possible and I apologise that we did not accomplish this in this case.

I have reviewed this matter with the Head of our support team and it appears that the support rep that attended to your ticket did not flag the ticket appropriately. This led to a delay in response and this explains why the matter has taken so long to be resolved. I assure you that the support rep will be appropriately punished for this oversight.

I have also confirmed that your ticket has been attended to and your site now loads fine. Please feel free to update that ticket if you still have any other issues to resolve. Someone from our support team will also give you a call shortly to ensure that the matter has been fully resolved.

Once again, I apologise that you experienced this delay from us and assure you that this is not our usual custom. We do hope that you will give us another chance to serve you better.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

You have deleted my Data.

How do you expect me to cope with that?
Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by whogohost: 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ups01:

You have deleted my Data.

How do you expect me to cope with that?

No one from our team deleted your data. I have reviewed your ticket again and confirmed that your data was never deleted. Someone will also contact you with further information. Kindly respond via our ticketing system to allow us give you the support you deserve.

Thank you for your patience.
Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by Ups01(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
whogohost:

No one from our team deleted your data. I have reviewed your ticket again and confirmed that your data was never deleted. Someone will also contact you with further information. Kindly respond via our ticketing system to allow us give you the support you deserve.

Thank you for your patience.

All ISSUES Resolved and site Is loading Fine.

Should i say thank you?

May be little.

I hope not to run into tech glitch again but if i do, i hope you will be prompt this time around.
Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by whogohost: 2:24am On Apr 27, 2016
Ups01:

All ISSUES Resolved and site Is loading Fine.

Should i say thank you?

May be little.

I hope not to run into tech glitch again but if i do, i hope you will be prompt this time around.

I am glad to hear all issues have been resolved. The original delay was due to some errors on the part of the support rep who attended to you and we sincerely apologise for that. The support rep has also been appropriately sanctioned for this. We will also work in improving our speed and quality of delivery. Thank you for allowing us resolve this issue.

If you have any other issues, feel free to contact our 24/7 support team.
Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by Ups01(m): 3:38am On Apr 27, 2016
whogohost:

I am glad to hear all issues have been resolved. The original delay was due to some errors on the part of the support rep who attended to you and we sincerely apologise for that. The support rep has also been appropriately sanctioned for this. We will also work in improving our speed and quality of delivery. Thank you for allowing us resolve this issue.

If you have any other issues, feel free to contact our 24/7 support team.

I'LL DEFINITELY DO.

THANKS FOR SUPPORT
Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by Olajhidey22(m): 10:59am On Apr 27, 2016
My Recommendation to whogohost.

In as much as i really love the service provided through your platform, the greatest challenge i have with you guys is the customer care chat response rate and support ticket response delay; you guys take forever to reply and based on my view - its really a turn off!

Please work on this, your customer satisfaction should be your utmost desire.

Thanks! smiley

1 Like

Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by whogohost: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
Olajhidey22:
My Recommendation to whogohost.

In as much as i really love the service provided through your platform, the greatest challenge i have with you guys is the customer care chat response rate and support ticket response delay; you guys take forever to reply and based on my view - its really a turn off!

Please work on this, your customer satisfaction should be your utmost desire.

Thanks! smiley

Thank you for your kind feedback. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to requests, but sometimes, the requests on queue lead to delays. We are however working on improving the speed of our delivery. We apologise for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to these delays and assure you that your satisfaction is our utmost desire. Be rest assured that we are already working on improving this.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We will definitely get even better.

1 Like

Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by Olajhidey22(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
whogohost:

Thank you for your kind feedback. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to requests, but sometimes, the requests on queue lead to delays. We are however working on improving the speed of our delivery. We apologise for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to these delays and assure you that your satisfaction is our utmost desire. Be rest assured that we are already working on improving this.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We will definitely get even better.

Hoping you keep to your promise.

I'ill stick with you guys through this though; with the hope that things will get better pretty soon smiley
Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by whogohost: 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
Olajhidey22:

Hoping you keep to your promise.

I'ill stick with you guys through this though; with the hope that things will get better pretty soon smiley

We definitely will. We have expanded our technical support team and we also working on increasing the number of general support team members to handle the increased requests. We assure you that this is already in the pipeline and there should be some improvement in response time. We appreciate your patience through this though and assure you that every request will be attended to as swiftly as possible.

2 Likes

Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by maxdozie(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2016
whogohost:

So i decided to use whogohost.
Bought a hosting plan,and i was offered a free domain
So installed wordpress, filled the form and my details wia sent to me
Details.. i mean login details
Server name
And the rest ..

But am lost here, i know am to wait for 24-72hours for my domain to start working but i think i have something else to do..
I have deleted the contruction page index what else do i need to to to power up the blog

I need serious help guys!!
Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by tobyemmanuel(m): 4:26pm On May 02, 2016
Is this a drama thread?

1 Like

Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by emcee4love(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2016
Why don't you try Beta Host Limited

Beta Host provides Reliable and cheap Web hosting in Nigeria starting @ N3,000/year, providing services to meet each pocket. We provide State of the art web hosting service on powerful and reliable Linux web servers with Data Centers close to you..

All our hosting plan comes with free 1year SSL Certificate to protect your site again theft......... Why not choose us as one of your reliable hosting today & you will never regret having us as web hosting company of your choice....

Cool Right, Visit us today: http://www.betahost247.com

Like us on Facebook for promotional offers & tips on how you can manage & Protect your site: http://www.facebook.com/betahost247 Twitter: http://twitter.com/betahost247
Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by simplyolat(m): 10:42pm On May 09, 2016
pls I'm having the same issue with u ooooooo check my site what do u think I can do WWW.joynaija.com.ng pls ooooo whogohost
Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by simplyolat(m): 10:44pm On May 09, 2016
pls I'm having the same issue with u ooooooo check my site what do u think I can do WWW. joynaija. com .ng pls ooooo whogohost
Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by cbaba: 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
It took you guys 5 hours to respond to my issue and the girl couldn't get it right

This job am handling now is very critical and you guys are messing me up...

Why are there so many females (no woman hater) with low technical knowledge always on the fone. This is not airtel or bet9ja....

Pay some dude and let him answer some questions bro before you tell your customers the default talk of sending a mail and quoting a complaint no....that stuff is old school.
whogohost:

Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by cbaba: 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mine is emails disappear ing from my mail box!

U already have my complaint... Pls do your job!

U guys are so annoying!

simplyolat:
pls I'm having the same issue with u ooooooo check my site what do u think I can do WWW. joynaija. com .ng pls ooooo whogohost
Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by Ups01(m): 6:31am On Jan 11, 2017
cbaba:
It took you guys 5 hours to respond to my issue and the girl couldn't get it right

This job am handling now is very critical and you guys are messing me up...

Why are there so many females (no woman hater) with low technical knowledge always on the fone. This is not airtel or bet9ja....

Pay some dude and let him answer some questions bro before you tell your customers the default talk of sending a mail and quoting a complaint no....that stuff is old school.

abi.
Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by KoladeKoded(m): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
WhoGoHost is one of the leading web hosting providers in Nigeria. You’ll find out more in this WhoGoHost Review. They have a robust range of web services from website hosting to domain registration at affordable prices packaged with an efficient support team and a seamless payment process.

Their track record has been wonderful powering so many big Nigerian brands like GTBank, OAU. They offer even more variety of services like some global hosting companies like NameCheap, BlueHost, and GoDaddy.

Enough of the hype already, let’s get down to why I choose WhoGoHost as a leading and Best Nigerian Hosting Provider for your website.

Read More Here >>> https://www.theaffiliateplug.com/whogohost-review-best-nigerian-hosting-company-for-your--website-blog/
Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by ashiraf(m): 7:31am On Oct 23, 2018
Oh guys stop using unreliable web hosts...Below is what i recommand.

1. https://riseshost.com $1.50/m...support team is on standby.

2. bluehost
3. hostgater
4. siteground

but www.riseshost.com if ur looking for shared hosting, then riseshost is the answer.
Re: WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try by Curdlebug(m): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2018
Hallo, How much is hosting with SSL on whogohost for a period of 5months?

(1) (Reply)

Time To Stop Running After Adsense / Developing & Expanding Social Networks In Nigeria / We Need Online Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.