Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,818 members, 7,841,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Dentist Removes Her Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dentist Removes Her Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth (737 Views)

Things To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Dentist Removes Her Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth by rhymz(m): 1:04pm On May 01, 2012
I’m conflicted. It’s a philosophical debate on par with determinism versus free will or Xavier versus Magneto. Can this woman really be deemed a “crazy ex”? Here are the facts: Anna Mackowiak is a dentist in Poland. Her ex-boyfriend, who left her for another woman, had a toothache. He went to his scorned ex and asked her to pull the tooth for him. But while Marek Olszewski was under anesthesia, Dr. Mackowiak preceded to pull every tooth out of the man’s mouth. Go ahead and let that sink in for a minute. This man no longer has any teeth. Listen, we’ve spent a lot of time here at The Gloss debating men’s use of the term “crazy” when it comes to females who express emotions. I think our Editor-In- Chief, Jennifer Wright, explained things brilliantly. Normally, “crazy” is just code for “having emotions that the man was uncomfortable with.” In this circumstance, Anna obviously had some resentment towards her ex, which I can understand. It can be really difficult to have someone choose another woman over you. It damages your confidence. It breaks your trust. It can leave you angry and hurt. This woman had every right to those feelings. By waltzing back into Anna’s office and just expecting her to treat him like any other patient, Marek was obviously disregarding his ex’s feelings and possibly rubbing his choice in her face. Not to mention, what type of serious idiot goes under anesthesia with an ex-girlfriend whose still mad at you? I feel like that level of stupidity is really begging to have something horrible happen. But we have to keep going back to the fact that this woman didn’t just “accidentally” pull his front two teeth instead of the molar with a cavity. She removed every tooth in his mouth. All of them. He will wear dentures from now on. She also faces criminal charges and will never practice dentistry again, at least not legally. Her hatred for her ex just ended her career. That’s a level of intensity that might just warrant the whole “crazy” label. I feel like Marek might be one of the few men on the planet who really has the right to slur, “At itch iz cwazy.” Yea, that’s what I imagine you would sound like without teeth. I came up with it by trying to talk with my lips covering my teeth, so it’s not an exact translation or anything. Then again, if the man who just broke my heart was lying unconscious in front of me and I was pulling one tooth out of his mouth, I think I can understand the intense need to just keep pulling. I bet it was cathartic for dear Anna. I bet she thought of every mean and horrible thing he had done as she pulled those bicuspids and incisors. But yea, she’s probably a little bit crazy. What do you think? Justifiable revenge or Fatal Attraction level insanity?

(1)

I Need Somebody To Talk With / I Need Love / Searching For My Missing Rib.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.