Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Come To Our Rescue In Egbe: The Nigerian Police - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Come To Our Rescue In Egbe: The Nigerian Police (1337 Views)

Remember Witchcraft Boy Rescue In Akwa Ibom?he's Grown,see What He Was Doing(pix / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / Nigeria Marchant Navy Is Now Incharge Of Search And Rescue In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come To Our Rescue In Egbe: The Nigerian Police by Truelevel: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2007
Please, i want everyone to be aware of these guys. There are dangerous, They will call you on phone and say sweet things, they will also look for your information and give a call as if you all are friends, but they are only thieves and criminals. I am talking from experience. I have reported to the police stations but to my surprise nothing is done. There are based in Egbe, Lagos precisely at Ile-iwe bus stop, at Lamina Street. The number of the house is what I do not know. The gang Leaders are Afees and Jassy. They also make use of some girls. We do not know what the Nigerian Police at Ikotun are doing pertaining to this thieves. Please, something urgent should be done before is too late.
Re: Come To Our Rescue In Egbe: The Nigerian Police by debetmx(m): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2007
I live around Ejigbo but I hang out in Egbe, please could you explain in details their modus operandi and what they really do. Are they 419ers or armed robbers or area boys?
Re: Come To Our Rescue In Egbe: The Nigerian Police by debetmx(m): 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2007
truelevel, just got the information that this guys hang around 7UP and are just yahoo boys. Do you go to 7UP hotels?
Re: Come To Our Rescue In Egbe: The Nigerian Police by Truelevel: 5:30am On Nov 15, 2007
I stay in OGUN State, but I was fortunate to check a friend around Egbe and I ran into there hands. I was seriously beating up by this gang and all what are on me disappeared, my handset, i.e., phones, flash drive and the total money on me, which is about #34,750:00. Some times, people say they are yahoo boys, some say there are criminals, but I also see them as thieves. And these people also have a police officer in Ikotun that usually bailed them out. They where well recognized at that place, but the Nigerian Police in Ikotun, has failed in there duties to rescue the scenario. I am using the great opportunity to inform the Nigerian Police in general to try and investigate on this issue. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT. SOMETHING SERIOUS MUST BE DONE BEFORE IS TOO LATE.
Re: Come To Our Rescue In Egbe: The Nigerian Police by debetmx(m): 8:24am On Nov 16, 2007
truelevel, sorry for your loss and dont worry God will bless you with much more. I have a friend at Egbe and have been asking questions and i will surely get back to you. we should do something to this boys.
Re: Come To Our Rescue In Egbe: The Nigerian Police by debetmx(m): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2007
truelevel, any new info on those boys. we have to get to the root of this.
Re: Come To Our Rescue In Egbe: The Nigerian Police by naijacutee(f): 9:24am On Nov 27, 2007
I used to live in Egbe. . . I hope these guys are sorted out asap.
Re: Come To Our Rescue In Egbe: The Nigerian Police by debetmx(m): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2007
we really hope so. Najiacutie, do you know anything about this boys.

(1) (Reply)

Madman At Charles De Gaulle / Why Do We Like Fighting Each Other On Nairaland / Myspur.com.ng Set To Give Away N10,000 By Friday 22nd March To Users! Real!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.