Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Nigerian Women Are Unromantic - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Women Are Unromantic (2352 Views)

THROWBACK PICTURE: Nigerian Women Being Taught How To Wash Clothes In 1915 / Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women / The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Unromantic by wendymanda: 3:19am On Nov 19, 2007
The basis of the whole "unromatic" term is the fact that the woman did not call her husband what is considered romantic by the Western culture. So she did not call him some name considered romantic in the western culture so she is not romantic. What if her husband considers OGA romanitic, how would you know? As long as your wife or sibnigicant figure calls you what you consider romantic don't worry.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Unromantic by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 24, 2007
almondjoy:

We can't be romantic since most of you guys are not "pretty" to look at anymore. Get rid of that pot belly and stop nagging us for sex all the time and we might just recover enough to be romantic. angry

Don't attack us like animals in a zoo!

Knowing you almond,I'm sure you're not complaining
some people have no complaints about these wild attacks.
It is not harmful lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Women Are Unromantic by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 24, 2007
@ the poster they say one man's meat is another man's poison
You may never know how that name "oga" has done wonders for this couple.
Like they advise in all Nigerian wedding,marriage has no formula.
Whatever works.
You can call him akpuruka,oga,okenwa,onyeukwu,baba.
Whatever works for una.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Unromantic by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 24, 2007
But seriously almond,I have seen some potbellies and wonder how people get around them lipsrsealed
Some look like the man is carrying a full term pregnancy,it is not pretty.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Unromantic by almondjoy(f): 5:27am On Nov 24, 2007
nwando:

Knowing you almond,I'm sure you're not complaining
some people have no complaints about these wild attacks.
It is not harmful lipsrsealed

Wetin you mean? cheesy

I fit be agbero for hia but I no be agbero for bed ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! shocked

I have serious complaints about the "attacks"!  That is not romance darling.

nwando:

But seriously almond,I have seen some potbellies and wonder how people get around them lipsrsealed
Some look like the man is carrying a full term pregnancy,it is not pretty.

I have often wondered about the thing myself.  Every woman should do this simple test.  If in the moment of "love tangle" your "twiggy "Agbani Dorego legs" cannot wrap around your "Mr.'s" errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mid section and navigate all the way from neck to buttocks---you gat a serious problem.  Unless the woman is a "Michelin" tire with vital statistics 500/500/500!!!!!  Then both of them can just roll on each other like Tellitubbies!

Romance is not all about hitting the love gym I understand, but the essence of romance is to lead to the promise land and make yourself desirable----so you can inspire "a romantic feeling" from us.

So if you guys do not look romantic on account of balding head and stomach------wahala go dey plenty plenty.  Don't expect romance from us.

Guys, please take good care of your selves and look "sharp" always like we always do for you.  You do not ever see us in "unsexy pony tails" do you? So you can't be bald either!
Re: Nigerian Women Are Unromantic by almondjoy(f): 5:46am On Nov 24, 2007
romeo:

please!!! our women are romantic

Thank you very much! Apologies accepted!!!! cool
Re: Nigerian Women Are Unromantic by predi(m): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2007
true- i knw as a fact
i av d most sensous,romantic and crazy woman in my life now
Re: Nigerian Women Are Unromantic by WesleyanA(f): 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2007
some men don't possess qualities that incite romance.

Oga - someone who like to boss people around. usually potbellied and bald
Honey - a kind and sweet person regardless of physical appearance (even shrek is sweet. lol)

the man the nigerian lady was with probably had the "Oga" personality/ quality. that should explain the pet name.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Unromantic by Ivvie: 12:51am On Dec 01, 2007
I would believe the title of the post. It's a lot easier than otherwise.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Unromantic by oziomatv(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2008
almondjoy:

Wetin you mean? cheesy

I fit be agbero for hia but I no be agbero for bed ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! shocked

I have serious complaints about the "attacks"! That is not romance darling.

I have often wondered about the thing myself. Every woman should do this simple test. If in the moment of "love tangle" your "twiggy "Agbani Dorego legs" cannot wrap around your "Mr.'s" errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mid section and navigate all the way from neck to buttocks---you gat a serious problem. Unless the woman is a "Michelin" tire with vital statistics 500/500/500!!!!! Then both of them can just roll on each other like Tellitubbies!

Romance is not all about hitting the love gym I understand, but the essence of romance is to lead to the promise land and make yourself desirable----so you can inspire "a romantic feeling" from us.

So if you guys do not look romantic on account of balding head and stomach------wahala go dey plenty plenty. Don't expect romance from us.

Guys, please take good care of your selves and look "sharp" always like we always do for you. You do not ever see us in "unsexy pony tails" do you? So you can't be bald either!

you're 100% right and they claim to be the best.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Unromantic by chychy(f): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2008
I take that very personally,

Baby, nigerian women r very so romantic, trust me
wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Women Are Unromantic by deor03(m): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2008
I think they are less expressive. They bottle up emotions
Re: Nigerian Women Are Unromantic by chychy(f): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2008
deor03:

I think they are less expressive. They bottle up emotions

Isn't that y u shd get 2 know us better and bring out the better and romantic part of us?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Unromantic by TOYOSI20(f): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2008
Depends on the kind of ladies you've been comming across.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Unromantic by davidif: 9:24am On Feb 02, 2008
abeg live our women alone jo.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Unromantic by davidif: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2008
@poster
why must we always behave like westerners, this is what they call colo mentality, anything wey our people do they say it is bush or uncivilized or in this case unromantic, this is the enduring legacy of colonization, i think that western movies and music should be banned from our country so our kids don't become like the poster. My friend you really really suck for posting this about our women, and you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Speak Spanish! / 7 African Queens Amazing In Their Power And Beauty / Coronation Of The Olota Of Ota In Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.