Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Boko Haram Terrorists Slammed On Fox News The Five - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Terrorists Slammed On Fox News The Five (954 Views)

Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) / Sen Ben Murray Slammed On Twitter / Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Slammed On Fox News The Five by kuramo: 10:55pm On May 01, 2012
The Islamic terrorists Boko Haram responsible for the murder of innocent Christians in Kano were strongly condemned on Fox news hit program The Five.
It is now clear that Christians all over the world are appalled by cowardly of the bastards called Boko Haram.
The northern Nigeria Islamic terrorist murderers should be placed on the US list of terrorist groups with the attendant sanctions.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Slammed On Fox News The Five by Ganys: 1:16am On May 02, 2012
kuramo: The Islamic terrorists Boko Haram responsible for the murder of innocent Christians in Kano were strongly condemned on Fox news hit program The Five.
It is now clear that Christians all over the world are appalled by cowardly of the bastards called Boko Haram.
The northern Nigeria Islamic terrorist murderers should be placed on the US list of terrorist groups with the attendant sanctions.
Na today, Fox is known to be the arch enemy of anything Islam or muslim. i will never forget 'BARRACK HUSSEIN OSAMA' mistyped saga in 2008. Their aim was to portray obama as muslim and terrorist apologist. God past them.
Though, im not supporting BokoHaram, my sister was a victim of UN BOMBING IN ABUJA. so, im their number one enemy, My sister was a devoted muslim, he was even fasting on the day of attack. and she died. So, dont ever drag islam to the issue of boko haram. Allah is a forgiving God.., that is why his name is GAFAR which means forgiver. i wouldnt know where BokoHaram got their own version of islam.
The Muslim haters in the house should stop inciting people against islam. islam has been in existence for over 1400 years and nothing can wiped it from the surface of earth. BokoHaram can never achieve that feat of distorting islam. i know Allah is not sleeping. He will do Justice to Nigerian Problem.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Slammed On Fox News The Five by Nobody: 6:26am On May 02, 2012
GAFAR, Forgiver? Meeen, I disagree o! O.K, maybe forgiver of Muslims and not all humanities. Muslims, shamsham, do not forgive, unlike Xtians!

(1) (Reply)

... / CPC Replies PDP. Abati 1 - Fashakin 1 / Before 2015 Nigeria Will Become Islamic Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.