Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Who Can Give Me Game On Psp - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Who Can Give Me Game On Psp (2326 Views)

What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? / Help! Blank Screen On Psp / Play Phone Java Games On Psp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Give Me Game On Psp by Tbase2: 11:14am On May 02, 2012
Pls guys am looking for someone who can help me with games on psp i need it you can drop your number so we can talk on phone
Re: Who Can Give Me Game On Psp by Rahoof2(m): 12:49pm On May 02, 2012
T'base:
Pls guys am looking for someone who can help me with games on psp i need it you can drop your number so we can talk on phone
Ï ç̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣ạ̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̊ṇ̲̣̣̣̲̣̃ help Ʊ with that. Call me ☺ƞ 08055120486 or pin:2868ECB6
Re: Who Can Give Me Game On Psp by Josyrogers(m): 7:26am On May 05, 2012
I have some (about eight) games on PSP UMD. And also wants to disposed the PSP. If still interested post here.
Re: Who Can Give Me Game On Psp by Tbase2: 9:18am On May 05, 2012
So how much are they and what games are they and pls your contact information and address
Re: Who Can Give Me Game On Psp by Infoseye(m): 11:08pm On May 05, 2012
T'base:

go here https://www.nairaland.com/895118/nairaland-official-psp-game-thread
Re: Who Can Give Me Game On Psp by Tbase2: 4:06pm On May 06, 2012
Thanks for the help infisoye but as for me i don't have a pc or laptop does that mean i cant download straight to my psp
Re: Who Can Give Me Game On Psp by Infoseye(m): 4:32pm On May 06, 2012
T'base:
Thanks for the help infisoye but as for me i don't have a pc or laptop does that mean i cant download straight to my psp

Yes you can, do you have internet on your PSP? If yes, when next am PC I will create a thread for PSP Applications such Operamini,firefox mozilla, ebook reader for reading pdf files also Torrent downloader for pspm just download games,movies etc straight to your psp.

Its gonna be loaded for real 9ja psp fans only.

If you have a BB add my pin, I will support you 27/7. I want to create a PSP community on nairaland or start my own psp forum for 9ja peeps.
Re: Who Can Give Me Game On Psp by Tbase2: 5:21pm On May 06, 2012
Yes man i have internet great idea more power to your elbow i will be anxiously waiting for you post on how to download games i am sick of having a psp and still cant play games on it
Re: Who Can Give Me Game On Psp by Infoseye(m): 6:12pm On May 06, 2012
So the tutorial I assisted you with worked and you did not say so?

Sure why not but that downloading via PSP might not be that fast unlike PC, any cool game on psp the minimum size is 900mb to 1gb.

But if you still insist on downloading via Your psp which to me its not ideal but Mp3,video clips etc would be okay.

No wahala now when I have free time next week I will open a new thread as I said and how to Ha*ck psp's,download games and apps love-vendor ur psp with themes and many more.
Re: Who Can Give Me Game On Psp by Tbase2: 7:49pm On May 06, 2012
Okay man since you say that his not ideal to download straight to my psp and i dont have a laptop or desktop can i use the one's in the cafe
Re: Who Can Give Me Game On Psp by odet100: 10:04pm On May 08, 2012
if you have an empty cd or flash i can help you i have over 40 games
Re: Who Can Give Me Game On Psp by Infoseye(m): 10:16pm On May 08, 2012
That is nice, where Are you located?
Re: Who Can Give Me Game On Psp by Tbase2: 12:19pm On May 09, 2012
odet100: if you have an empty cd or flash i can help you i have over 40 games
@odet pls i like to meet you in person drop your number so we can talk more thanks
Re: Who Can Give Me Game On Psp by odet100: 12:47am On May 10, 2012
Sorry am not around right now ,not so comfortable with the number thing but you can drop yours would let u know when i get back ,some of the games have been delected but i can still get maybe 20 or something
Re: Who Can Give Me Game On Psp by Tbase2: 8:56am On May 10, 2012
odet100: Sorry am not around right now ,not so comfortable with the number thing but you can drop yours would let u know when i get back ,some of the games have been delected but i can still get maybe 20 or something
my number his 07082179712 pls man i am hoping to here from you
Re: Who Can Give Me Game On Psp by Tbase2: 8:58am On May 10, 2012
Josyrogers: I have some (about eight) games on PSP UMD. And also wants to disposed the PSP. If still interested post here.
how much are your UMD's and what games are they

(1) (Reply)

Playing Ps4 With Small Sized Generator / FPS Drops When Charger Is Plugged In , Please Help A Nigga / I Need A Used Ps4 To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.