Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. - Educational Services (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. (63544 Views)

Jamb Computer Based Test To Hold May 18th To June 1st, Result Checking Site Down / A New Scholarship Opportunity For Nigerian Students / Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kingodeya: 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
I hear postgraduate and phd is March and undagraduate is April and May..hw true is dat?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by lokawadominic: 9:46am On Feb 19, 2013
hello hi iam lokawadominic from uganda looking for ascholarship for more information please call me on these number +256782072420 or lokawadominic@gmail.com God bless you
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Xeeemii(f): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2013
Masters Degree nd phd starts in march nd d deadline date is 29 of march while undergraduate starts on April 19
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by segun99: 11:42am On Feb 19, 2013
Xeeemii: Masters Degree nd phd starts in march nd d deadline date is 29 of march while undergraduate starts on April 19
where dıd you get your information from. confirm these
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by eduson002(m): 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2013
segun99:
where dıd you get your information from. confirm these
Is this scholarship same as d one being organised by fed. schorlarship board ?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kingodeya: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
Xeeemii: Masters Degree nd phd starts in march nd d deadline date is 29 of march while undergraduate starts on April 19
hw true is dat?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kingodeya: 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
Please ,if u are here and u can read turkish,visit this page and get us information. www.ytb.gov.tr .tanx
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by segun99: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
eduson002: Is this scholarship same as d one being organised by fed. schorlarship board ?
yes ıts the same shorlarshıp guyz
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by eduson002(m): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
segun99:
yes ıts the same shorlarshıp guyz

Does it mean one must apply through FSB?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by bigfat05: 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2013
[size=15pt]M.Sc. Embedded Systems Engineering - University of Freiburg - Freiburg, Germany - Start date: Apr 2013 - Oct 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 210 per year -uration: 24 months

M.Sc. Electrical Engineering and Sustainable Development - Université Lille 1 Sciences et Technologies - Lille, France - Start date: Sep 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 250 per year -Duration: 12 months

M.Sc. Information Technology - Ostwestfalen-Lippe University of Applied Sciences - Lemgo, Germany - Start date: Aug 2013 / Sep 2013-Tuition Fee: € 350 per year -Duration: 24 months

M.Sc. Electrical Energy & Mobility Systems - Fachhochschule Kärnten (Campus Spittal) - Spittal an der Drau, Austria - Start date: Oct 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 726 per year -Duration:4 months

M.Sc. Electrical Power Engineering - RWTH Aachen University - Aachen, Germany - Start date: Oct 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 1,000 per year -Duration: 24 months [/size]

for more you can email me on bigfatcafe at hot mail dot com
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Rahmatkhan: 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
sir my name is Rahmat khan.i am from pakistan.i did my Fsc(pre.eng)with 71 percent marks.due to lot of financial problems i couldnt carry on my education.my date of birth is 4\5\1991.am i able to apply for this scholarship??when will the scholarships for 2013 be announce??and i need information about the whole process of this scholarship program.plz
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kingodeya: 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
My friends.do u knw the postgraduate applications have opened... www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr .
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by tezzyray: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
@joaquin64: thank you for all these posts....please i will like to know if there is opportunity for someonw that has HND degree?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by aqssaa: 9:49am On Mar 04, 2013
Hi,
Im looking for some information about the Turkey Burslari scholarship. I have two questions (I will apply for the PhD):
1. If I chose certain universities in this program, can I apply to those universities separately too? For example I want to apply to Istanbul university through here and then on my own too (in the same program which I chose here), is that ok?
2.What are the conditions of this scholarship? Can I get a job (after graduation) and live and wok there, or do I have to come back?

Thanks!
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by saffhm: 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2013
Hey guys...i have a question about this scholarship. Cat it be quited at any time? For example I am send to and university and after the year I spend studying the laguage I quit and apply by myslef to the uni I want. Is there such a possibility?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by shafiqdawoodzai: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2013
dear sir, in the application forum there is one question ?for what reason you select the turkey country for your degree? what is the best purpose statement to write there
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Johnnyemy: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
kingodeya: My friends.do u knw the postgraduate applications have opened... www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr .
after filling the online application and uploading my documents I got to the last stage where my application refused to be submitted, the system asking me to update my educational information whereas I have filled my educational qualification. What do I do please advise?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by twinklingeyes: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2013
i want to know about uludag university barsa. its ranking especially in faculy of engineering automotive enggineering.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Chofa(m): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
Johnnyemy:
after filling the online application and uploading my documents I got to the last stage where my application refused to be submitted, the system asking me to update my educational information whereas I have filled my educational qualification. What do I do please advise?
go back and change ur application to PHD and then change back to MASTERS.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Chofa(m): 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
@JOAQUIN -
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Johnnyemy: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2013
Chofa:
go back and change ur application to PHD and then change back to MASTERS.
thanks bro your advice was a good one. I have finally submitted.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by esrofeps: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2013
hi iam student from egypt i want scholarship in turkey to learn turkish language please help me it is my only dream what can i do iam in faculty of economics & political science last year please help me &reply me soon thanks alot[color=#000000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by seadog1: 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
My people,today is †ђξ last day for application,pls who can tell ♍£ how to upload the passport as I A̶̲̥̅♏ finding Ȋ̝̊̅† hard to upload Ȋ̝̊̅†.thanks
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by usdane: 12:15am On Apr 04, 2013
Hi everybody, pls i would like to knw wether it's the embassy or the school you applied to that would verify your academic documents. And do they require waec scratch card from me to enable them verify the validity of the certificate online or they can do it without using scratch card? Pls i nid to knw wether or not to buy d scratch card when going for interview. Thanks
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Chofa(m): 12:58am On Apr 04, 2013
Johnnyemy:
thanks bro your advice was a good one. I have finally submitted.
u r welcome
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by saffhm: 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
Hi friends. Can anyone who is familiar with this year's changes with the scholarship tell me if we have the chance to choose the university we go to? And another thing, are any exams held at the end of the Turkish course (like YOS)? Thank you in advance... smiley)
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by ogabilysis: 12:25am On Apr 11, 2013
thanks 4 dis awesome info God bless you real good
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by ogabilysis: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
pls pals i applied 4 the ongoing turkey scholarship, i want to know about the latest news about the interview tanx
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Johnnyemy: 6:39am On Apr 20, 2013
ogabilysis: pls pals i applied 4 the ongoing turkey scholarship, i want to know about the latest news about the interview tanx
They will start calling for interview by last week of April, that is the information I got from thier facebook.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joachinx: 11:05am On Apr 27, 2013
Please what is their facebook page?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by ogabilysis: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
tnx pls wat is their facebook page?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

GRE And TOEFL Examinations / STUDY IN REPUBLIC OF BENIN,COTONOU 2016/2017 ENROLLMENT / Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.