Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. - Educational Services (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. (63633 Views)

Jamb Computer Based Test To Hold May 18th To June 1st, Result Checking Site Down / A New Scholarship Opportunity For Nigerian Students / Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by segun99: 11:12am On Jan 20, 2013
kingodeya: shortcut search this on google''brunei foriegn affairs website'' choose 1st answer.in the site ,u can download the forms 15 pages.

my man have u done urs How did u go about it pls let us knw
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kingodeya: 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2013
segun99: Do they have embassy at all cuz i only see their embassy in usa on google and i send them mail no reply yet. Pls no more time cuz i want to send by post to the address given on the site..... is that ok. and does any one have idea on the scholarship and the country its self..... Pls help oh
brunei is a very developed Islamic country in south asia which uses sharia law strongly.For the deadline, it is just near.i was thinking of waitin and applying next year.i believe it came in Decemba annually.the cost involved is just 2u much 4 me to bear now.i came across this scholarship unexpectedly.anywae ,wat do u intend reading?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kingodeya: 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
segun99:

my man have u done urs How did u go about it pls let us knw
l havent ooo.i think deadline is just near.organizing all d documents is not going to be easy.example the police vetting .in Ghana it takes weeks.so i wait till next year december.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kingodeya: 12:03am On Jan 22, 2013
kingodeya: l havent ooo.i think deadline is just near.organizing all d documents is not going to be easy.example the police vetting .in Ghana it takes weeks.so i wait till next year december.
brunei has no embassy in Ghana or Africa i think.for u to travel there i think u will take a flight from any asian countrys embassy and then to brunei from there.brunei is one of richest countries in the world.it is an Island though with a population less than 500,000.

1 Like

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by segun99: 12:25am On Jan 22, 2013
kingodeya: brunei has no embassy in Ghana or Africa i think.for u to travel there i think u will take a flight from any asian countrys embassy and then to brunei from there.brunei is one of richest countries in the world.it is an Island though with a population less than 500,000.
It cool bro. Thanks all the way much love
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kingodeya: 12:50am On Jan 22, 2013
segun99:
It cool bro. Thanks all the way much love
wat did u intend reading?are u christian?are u applyin?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kingodeya: 12:56am On Jan 22, 2013
segun99: Do they have embassy at all cuz i only see their embassy in usa on google and i send them mail no reply yet. Pls no more time cuz i want to send by post to the address given on the site..... is that ok. and does any one have idea on the scholarship and the country its self..... Pls help oh
the scholarship is a full scholarship...but hmmm very sad tym is the enemy.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by segun99: 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
international student scholarship http://www.mae.ro/en/node/10251
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 1:45am On Jan 24, 2013
CALL FOR APPLICATION: SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME COFINANCED BY TOTAL E&P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) / Quai d’Orsay 2013/2014

The Embassy of France in Nigeria and TOTAL E&P Nigeria limited decided to create a scholarship programme for high-level foreign students to study in France.
For the 2013/2014 academic year, 5 scholarships will be awarded in Nigeria.
The deadline for receiving applications is the 28/01/2013.
The study scholarships cofinanced by the French Embassy and TOTAL E&P Nigeria Limited are awarded for one year of studies in France.
From TOTAL you will receive:
A month scholarship of €1,100
The return ticket from and to your home country;
From the MAE and with funding from the French Embassy in Nigeria:
Social and medical insurance cover that will give you the status of French government scholarship student and related advantages, including simplified visa applications, free transfer from airport upon arrival, exemption of administrative fee at your higher education institute, access to cultural activities at an attractive price;
Intensive French-language courses before leaving for France, provided by the Alliances françaises network in your country of origin.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIAS:
Students must have the Nigerian nationality
Students must be age of 35 maximum
Students must have at least a bachelor degree obtained with first class or second class upper

The scholarship is dedicated to students willing to apply for a master degree in France in the following fields:
- Chemical engineering
- Energy and processes
- Manufacturing processes
- Mechanics
- Metalworking and Metallurgy
- Topography
- Energy & Environment
- Environmental studies
- Management
- Finance
- Taxation
- International law
These students must have
At least a bachelor degree obtained with first class or second class upper,
A first professional experience (NYSC or other) would be a plus
Your educational project must be solid:
Browse www.campusfrance.org order to make your choice of master(s) degree(s) (make your choice of course carefully, after checking its curricula)
You must choose a master degree in direct relation with your first degree
No French proficiency required. English speakers can also apply for programs taught in English (All available on www.campusfrance.org)
You can be pre-selected for the scholarship BEFORE applying for the master degree, BUT you will be granted the scholarship only once you got admission in the master degree of your choice. Note that application for master degrees in France must generally be done between February & May for an academic year that starts in September 2013

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
Copy of the data page of your international passport
Copy of your diplomas, transcripts and all certificates: (WAEC, Bachelor, Master…)
Detailed resume: (CV)
Motivation letter: The motivation letter is very important. It must describe in detail:
Your background (your studies & professional experience so far)
Your choice (which course you choose to study in France & why?)
Your professional expectations (which jobs & opportunities you are expecting to access with the skills brought to you in the course you are applying for in France)
All the requisite documents must be scanned and e-mailed to studyinginfrance@hotmail.fr
Before the 28/01/2013
No applications will be accepted after that date. The selected applicants will come at their own charge to Abuja to pass an Aptitude Test for verbal English and a numeric computational analysis skills. Applicants who will pass theses tests will be interviewed in Abuja during the first week of February.
In charge:
Julie ROYER: studyinginfrance@hotmail.fr — with Cynthia Agoha.
http://www.campusfrance.org/

1 Like

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Raichutz: 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2013
Does any have information about adult undergraduate scholarship with no age barrier or for 4O's year olds and above? Please kindly post it.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by segun99: 11:41am On Jan 28, 2013
[quote author=Raichutz]Does any have information about adult undergraduate scholarship with no age barrier or for 4O's year olds and above? Please kindly post it. [/quoe
There is bro
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
[quote author=segun99][/quote]post it for him then
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by segun99: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
osram: post it for him then
Sorry i thought i did. For undergradute scholarship without age limit but exam scores requirment visit http://www.sehir.edu.tr/en/Pages/home.aspx
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by segun99: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
grin
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by segun99: 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
Schorlarship for masters student. registration as started good luck
http://www.ofid.org/FOCUSAREAS/Beyondthescope/ScholarshipAward.aspx
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kingodeya: 10:57am On Jan 30, 2013
segun99:
Sorry i thought i did. For undergradute scholarship without age limit but exam scores requirment visit http://www.sehir.edu.tr/en/Pages/home.aspx
pls is this a full scholarship?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by segun99: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2013
R
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kingodeya: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2013
segun99:
It depend on ur scores on toefl and sat. If get the required scores u have A+.. Full scholarship plus accomodation plus montly fee and foods and etc
A .... Only full tution fee schol
B.....75 percent tution fee
C......50 percent tution
D.....25 percent
Just go thru the site u will understand better.
i am a high school graduate. And i took my course in English.can i apply.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by segun99: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2013
G
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kingodeya: 10:34am On Feb 05, 2013
segun99:
To start with do you know toefl and sat exams?
You need to write these two exams and make required point then u are good to go!
wen will this application begin again 4 this year?and can be apply 4 medicine?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by segun99: 11:43am On Feb 05, 2013
kingodeya: wen will this application begin again 4 this year?and can be apply 4 medicine?
Pls go to the site and find out complete information. I thinks it by april but not sure. Check the site plsssssssss.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by water4qb: 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
@ joaquin.......please which school did u choose to study the language before ur masters....moreover, those it in anyway imply that the FsB bilateral scholarship with turkey is the same scholarship u refered to at the beginning of ur post...thanks
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by saffhm: 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hey there,
I've been following this topic for some time and I really find the information that you guys share tremendously usefull. I am to apply for this scholarship next year and there are some things that I dont' really understand about the whole thing. I very much hope that you give me the information i need.
To begin with, what worries me most is that I may not be send to the university I have chosen which is Bogazaci. From what I read, you initialy list 12 universities but is it the party of people in charge of this organisation who choose where you go? What happens if you are send to university you don't really like? As my one and only whish is to go to bogazaci, do I have to have Sat and Toifel before applying for the scholarship or I could take these exams during the year in which I study Turkish? Having mentioned that, is it the university in which you will study that you spend the year studying Turkish? Besides that, if I have exellent results at my diplopa and if I provide a proficiency certificate for my Enlish, what would my chances be to be sent to bogazaci rather than any other from the 12 chosen?
I know that my questions may have been well repeated before but this is very important for me to make my mind about applying for this scholarship and I would dearly appreaciate your help. It all sounds too perfect to me so from your personal experience can you point any downsides of applying in turkish university with this scholarship?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by segun99: 12:33am On Feb 09, 2013
saff_hm: Hey there,
I've been following this topic for some time and I really find the information that you guys share tremendously usefull. I am to apply for this scholarship next year and there are some things that I dont' really understand about the whole thing. I very much hope that you give me the information i need.
To begin with, what worries me most is that I may not be send to the university I have chosen which is Bogazaci. From what I read, you initialy list 12 universities but is it the party of people in charge of this organisation who choose where you go? What happens if you are send to university you don't really like? As my one and only whish is to go to bogazaci, do I have to have Sat and Toifel before applying for the scholarship or I could take these exams during the year in which I study Turkish? Having mentioned that, is it the university in which you will study that you spend the year studying Turkish? Besides that, if I have exellent results at my diplopa and if I provide a proficiency certificate for my Enlish, what would my chances be to be sent to bogazaci rather than any other from the 12 chosen?
I know that my questions may have been well repeated before but this is very important for me to make my mind about applying for this scholarship and I would dearly appreaciate your help. It all sounds too perfect to me so from your personal experience can you point any downsides of applying in turkish university with this scholarship?
My man to start with, you only pick 12 choices of university and they choose any for you, you cannot change from one university to another! any one they offer you that where you have to go. And for the bogazici, from my finding its one of the best university in istanbul for now, if not best. For your toefl and sat its a two way thing, depending on u! But i will advise you to wait and write after you have been given the choice of school cuz some school dont require dat, example is marmara university. Sat and toefl result comes out in two weeks, so you can write if required after the choice of school offered to you if required. And for the one year turkish program am not 100percent sure but i know that almost all schools offer language programs, so with this you can read turkish in the same school.
Lastly if you are sent to school you dont like, the only option is to leave the scholarship and look for private school and paywith your money, cuz no change of institution.
I hope this is helpful!
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by eduson002(m): 8:00am On Feb 09, 2013
segun99:
My man to start with, you only pick 12 choices of university and they choose any for you, you cannot change from one university to another! any one they offer you that where you have to go. And for the bogazici, from my finding its one of the best university in istanbul for now, if not best. For your toefl and sat its a two way thing, depending on u! But i will advise you to wait and write after you have been given the choice of school cuz some school dont require dat, example is marmara university. Sat and toefl result comes out in two weeks, so you can write if required after the choice of school offered to you if required. And for the one year turkish program am not 100percent sure but i know that almost all schools offer language programs, so with this you can read turkish in the same school.
Lastly if you are sent to school you dont like, the only option is to leave the scholarship and look for private school and paywith your money, cuz no change of institution.
I hope this is helpful!
Thanks for ur contributions.Now I want to ask if this turkiye scholarship is d same as d one organised by FSB of Nigeria?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by saffhm: 11:32am On Feb 09, 2013
segun99:
I hope this is helpful!

Thank you sooo much. That was really usefull information. And just one last thing...do they chose only one school for you or a couple of from which you choose one?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 09, 2013
Pls house, when is the scholarship for this year commencing? And can the link be pasted here .. Thanks
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by segun99: 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
saff_hm:

Thank you sooo much. That was really usefull information. And just one last thing...do they chose only one school for you or a couple of from which you choose one?

They only choose one for you!
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by segun99: 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ogbeche77: Pls house, when is the scholarship for this year commencing? And can the link be pasted here .. Thanks

from my findings, it will start by april ! I too want to apply from here. Lol
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
segun99:

from my findings, it will start by april ! I too want to apply from here. Lol
aiit, ll watch out
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by lokawadominic: 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2013
hello iam lokawadominic from uganda, iam really looking for ascholarship to futher my educatiom ,for more information please do email me on lokawadominic@gmail.com,and phone number is +256782072420 ,i will really be so gratefull if my request goes into consoderation .........lokawadominic from uganda God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

GRE And TOEFL Examinations / STUDY IN REPUBLIC OF BENIN,COTONOU 2016/2017 ENROLLMENT / Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.