Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London (20659 Views)

Tears! Michael Jackson's son changes name. All property put on sale. See photos / 2face Idibia Changes Name / Stella Damasus Reacts To Her Alleged Secret Marriage To Daniel Ademinokan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by Esinwaju: 6:04pm On May 02, 2012
Chei! See vitriol from nairalanders!
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by ajanaku2(m): 6:07pm On May 02, 2012
I doubt the Authenticity of this story, but if it's true, then I think D'banj f'ucked up!
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by Jyde89: 6:09pm On May 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
What a very useless boy.

Don Jassy should have properly dealt with him. I hope he losts his fans.

Anderson ko Andersin ni. I'm sure that his boy is not really Yoruba. . . .I'm so disappointed right now embarassed
wicked idiot,were in the article was it written that he changed his name to Daniel Anderson.i suggest you brows with your eye's open next time. Hmm!wishing he lose his fan's,why not kill them if they stay glooed 2 him.(bad bele).
Ileke-IdI:
What a very useless boy.

Anderson ko Andersin ni. I'm sure that his boy is not really Yoruba. . . .I'm so disappointed right now embarassed
wicked idiot,were in the article was it written that he changed his name to Daniel Anderson.i suggest you brows with your eye's open next time. Hmm!wishing he lose his fan's,why not kill them if they stay glooed 2 him.(bad bele).
Ileke-IdI:
What a very useless boy.

Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by espn(m): 6:13pm On May 02, 2012
1nce his fan..buh wen I dnt get good music..I opt out fast..d banj u sing nonsense..idgaf if u change ur name or not!al I care abt is good music..signin a contract wif GOOD music or changing ur name or leaving MOHIT nd don jazzy is non of ma business..
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by abbey37(m): 6:36pm On May 02, 2012
All of you haters if you're sad cause of dbanj success please go and hug transformer or jump into the well.A guy is painting the nations name in gold and breaking bounds internationally creating a platform for nigerian artistes to be recognised internationally,haters,failures and and local rats like you open ur dirty stinking mouth to condemn him who no una sef? What success av u recorded in your own career.rejoice with a successful man so that yours can come its not by your effort or talent its by the grace of God who God has blessed no man can cause
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by hassymo5(m): 6:41pm On May 02, 2012
so Dbanj want go join Illuminati, cos thats where is heading to!!! I pity him!!!
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by zarkknight(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2012
Some ppl just misuse d liberty of d social media to run dere mouths. Yes we all liked d dbanj/dj combination, but dey have decided to go their seperate ways, y point fingers @ 1 party only. All those running dere mouths will change boats once dbanj releases a world class hit under good music. All I can do is to wish both dbanj and don jazzy gud luck in dere future endeavors. Bad bele will take u nowhere, infact its one of d reasons 9ja is still backward.
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by BB013(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2012
Dbanj aka mr aderson
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 02, 2012
ogugua88:

But did you notice that the people you listed are talented? There's nothing wrong with his move, I just don't think it's wise to have gone on without the person that made you. Beyonce can sing and dance. Michael Jackson could sing and dance. People loved the D'banj/Don Jazzy partnership. Don Jazzy made D'banj with those beats. MI has lyrics, so if he rapped without music, people would still be going crazy. Take Don Jazzy's beat from D'banj, and what are we left with? "HA! HMM! KOKOLET!" His harmonica sef has gone into hiding.
Lwkmd...o girl,u dey vex o...seems u no daniel anderson so well...lmao @ ''HA HMM! KOKOLET''

1 Like

Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by kaze4blues(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2012
Dbanj, may starz neva drop nd may god b wt u in all ur endeavourz. @haterz oe dbanj, go hug transformer nd kep ur damn mout shot 4eva
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by Konjour(m): 8:16pm On May 02, 2012
I never really liked D'banj's personality but you can't fault his music cuz if its lyrics you lot are looking for,you had better gone into a studio and start writing for yourself cuz i can't really any point out any A-list musician in Nigeria who doesn't incorporate the same things D'banj puts in to his songs,so you lyric-watchers,cut the dude some slack. What sells platinum records all over the world today is wack lyrics and creative beats and the records were not purchased by citizens of hades anyways. However,going by the increase of folks(mostly lame-ass web surfers online who can't do anything if they met him in real life other than smile or instead frown to death) hoping for the dude's downfalland demise cuz he made a life-changing decision for which he's responsible have only made me admire some of his traits as a person,such as sticking true to your guts,and trying to achieve a personal dream or achievement that's been playing out in your head and no one seems to know how to figure it out,and most importantly,not really giving a four legged flying Bleep about what your haters think behind your back!
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by DualCore1: 8:34pm On May 02, 2012
talku talku
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by igboboy1(m): 8:51pm On May 02, 2012
Mmuo Okija:

He is so yoruba, its a surprise he dosent have tribal marks. . . Go and hask your friends.

Lol..guy u wicked o, why? why? why? na real hask

ask her how are you...she go say i ham fine....na wa o..is "H" such a problem?
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 02, 2012
shouldn't the poster be banned from nairaland for such deliberate misleading info? To think dat it was even placed on the front page by moderators, without verification!
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by Jyde89: 10:17pm On May 02, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]Personaly i think skibanj is just using this creativity defficient writer's in N/L to bolster his already dwindling image in the naija urban music world,cos i still dont understand why empty stories like this keep on appearing. lipsrsealed
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by Jyde89: 10:27pm On May 02, 2012
Mmuo Okija:

He is so yoruba, its a surprise he dosent have tribal marks. . . Go and hask your friends.
In any tribe,some people will always be wise while some will be dumb. Judgin by d above comment,i can only immagine were your path lye's in your tribe. Mcheeeeeew,functional idiot.
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by eghost247(m): 11:21pm On May 02, 2012
sily thread
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 02, 2012
I love D Banj my best 9ja Musician.
.all D banj haters make una use head nack wall or go hug tranx4ma, or just die. D Banj d greatext, i da ur back anytime anyday u get my support. Mtcheew to da 4ukin haters...
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by binhozie(m): 11:52pm On May 02, 2012
Lmao at "My Colleague Mr Rodson" and she corrects him its "Hudson
But why is Dbanj always speaking incoherently and mostly Gibberish?
Still waiting for a song from him sha. . .
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by igbo2011(m): 12:58am On May 03, 2012
I gues he wants to fit in, he hates his name and he isn't proud of where he came from. elf hatred at it's finest.
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by Nobody: 7:33am On May 03, 2012
I don't know why ppl care about his success this much. If anu nigerian artist see dis opportunity abeg hold I like ur life depends on it. Becos fans no go feed u wen ur music nor sell again o, just know d money u'll make from d contract
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by farolee(m): 8:11am On May 03, 2012
Is only those that truely love you that can stand your success.Take it or leave it ,D'banjo has made it.wait and see wht will become of each of them in future,time will tell,after all they broke from JJC.
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by farolee(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2012
Mention any Nigerian artist that has sign a huge contract with any organisation b4.Hater leave am oh.you cann't stand his success that why you hate him.
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by omar22(m): 10:05am On May 03, 2012
But did you notice that the people you listed are talented? There's nothing wrong with his move, I just don't think it's wise to have gone on without the person that made you.

Dbanj and Don Jazzy are they joined at the hips? if Don Jazzy is that good then let him develop another star.. All these bitterness because Dbanj broke away from a certain tribes favourite son! Nigerian's own Puff Daddy was dumped by Dbanj and the Igbos rush out as if Dbanj cruxified the next miracle after the passing away of the Lt Ojukwu.

People need to get a life...... in the music industry singers and producers leave each other, contracts are broke, they move on. Beyonce left Destiny child, Ike and Tina became Tine Turner, Lionel Ritchie left Commodore...

We have loads of numpties here who cant see past their nose. If you dont like the way Skibanj moved on then go and jump into the Ogunpa river.... or chew a granade!!

Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by igboboy1(m): 7:46am On May 04, 2012
omar22:

Dbanj and Don Jazzy are they joined at the hips? if Don Jazzy is that good then let him develop another star.. All these bitterness because Dbanj broke away from a certain tribes favourite son! Nigerian's own Puff Daddy was dumped by Dbanj and the Igbos rush out as if Dbanj cruxified the next miracle after the passing away of the Lt Ojukwu.

People need to get a life...... in the music industry singers and producers leave each other, contracts are broke, they move on. Beyonce left Destiny child, Ike and Tina became Tine Turner, Lionel Ritchie left Commodore...

We have loads of numpties here who cant see past their nose. If you dont like the way Skibanj moved on then go and jump into the Ogunpa river.... or chew a granade!!

you were making sense until you start pointing at igbos...so is only igbo u see talking here? ara bawa kwa gi ebahu...ishi adirghi mma..

Don jazzy is not even a nwafor we dash him to you guys years and years ago.....we dash you IDJA, his bro, rugged mand, dj zeez, ketchup, 2shortz and Lynxxx

If una wan see something then disrespect flavour, Mr Raw, Duncan mighty, Phyno etc
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by Nobody: 7:48am On May 04, 2012
igbo boy:
If una wan see something then disrespect flavour, Mr Raw, Duncan mighty, Phyno etc

Flavour is the only significant name you threw out. Be serious. The rest na junk
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by tunscolo(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2012
See funny people here... Lolz!! Why do all ya hate d'banj so much? Sighs...whew
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by louis442(m): 11:45am On May 04, 2012
what nonsense... zhis is absolute wobbish... anderson ni... lwkm... maybe hes intrested in the manchester united player na... very soon im go answer berbatov ni
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by Hyattsville: 12:43pm On May 04, 2012
This story is meaningless. Nigerians are fun of hooking up with fake gists....
free2ryhme: Former Mo Hits star Dapo “D’banj” Oyebanjo was recently in London and decided to visit the Chioce FM studio to hang out with popular presenter Max.

He opens up on his post Mo Hits venture and his new name with the delectable radio presenter, who takes her time to pick on the Nigerian music icon’s use of the word “kokolette”.

Spotting a new “jesus piece” handed to him by the CEO of Good Music, Kanye West, D’banj gives a hint on his new partners to the highly british-accentuated presenter and endorses her remix of his hit song Oliver Twist .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEf_oKd70u0&feature=player_embedded

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/05/02/dbanj-changes-name-to-daniel-anderson-in-london/
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by miccodb(m): 3:00pm On May 04, 2012
na wa o! d boy say e no want mohit again say na good music way now and na so so curse and beef!? if na u wetin u go do? put ur self in his shoes...oluwa ba won wi; oluwa ba won soro..**singing in wande's voice**
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by omar22(m): 3:23pm On May 04, 2012
ara bawa kwa gi ebahu...ishi adirghi mma..

THAT WOULD BE YOUR PORTION IN LIFE
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 05, 2012
omar22: Dbanj and Don Jazzy are they joined at the hips? if Don Jazzy is that good then let him develop another star.. All these bitterness because Dbanj broke away from a certain tribes favourite son! Nigerian's own Puff Daddy was dumped by Dbanj and the Igbos rush out as if Dbanj cruxified the next miracle after the passing away of the Lt Ojukwu.

Who is bitter? And why the mention of tribes?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky / Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba / Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.