Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba (20660 Views)

Desmond Elliot With Students Of Shining Star School Kubwa, Abuja (Pics) / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Today / Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by ChisomMalachy(m): 1:39am On Nov 09, 2013
Nollywood actress Chika Ike turned a year older today and spent her day at a public school in Asaba, where she had her charity ball with children from different public schools. She gave them fancy nancy gift packs which included snacks, drinks and sweets and also gave them school supplies like maths set, pencil, customized school bags and books. She also awarded 5 students with scholarship under the Chika Ike Foundation.

http://www.malaspark.com/2013/11/photos-chika-ike-celebrates-birthday.html

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 09, 2013
Nice smiley doing something good

6 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:54am On Nov 09, 2013
Ok. I don c her
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by gluv01(f): 3:34am On Nov 09, 2013
How old is she plz? I kinda know the answer, i just need to be certain
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by ammy4goodies(f): 4:08am On Nov 09, 2013
good citizen

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by laplace19(m): 6:17am On Nov 09, 2013
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by laplace19(m): 6:18am On Nov 09, 2013
Oh!,I am beginning to love her so much for this good exhibition.....

We need your type in the movie industry,not those that will be spending all their money on cosmetics and beefing others on tweeter(likes of Tonto)..

Nice one,and I wish you many more years and incommesurable blessings,dear

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Obiorahifeoma(f): 6:34am On Nov 09, 2013
That is good!

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Danhumprey: 6:38am On Nov 09, 2013
See the 3rd pix? It's just epic grin

See those 2 boys in front of her,stylishly starring at her ripe,pointed milk factory. lipsrsealed
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by derevobodoeze(f): 7:05am On Nov 09, 2013
Chi u are grate! Love u so much! God bless and grant u ur heart desires for divs single act AMEN!!!
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by AbuMikey(m): 7:19am On Nov 09, 2013

I like it! smiley

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Akshow: 7:28am On Nov 09, 2013
I hope she won't claim to be 27 too since that is the trend among male naija celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by chocopearl(f): 10:36am On Nov 09, 2013
Wow dis is really nice, God bless u Chika Ike
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by icebebe(f): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
o yo ma cy
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by vivavik(f): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
This is a piece 4 fP na haba. Nice 1 if them go gree emulate u. cool
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by vivavik(f): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
icebebe: o yo ma cy
if them no do una go complain, them do una go still complain haba. Why not apreciate a good thn 4 once? Smh
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by icebebe(f): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
vivavik: if them no do una go complain, them do una go still complain haba. Why not apreciate a good thn 4 once? Smh
yuh talk too much fr yur age smh. grin
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by fairygeh(f): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
She tried.wow #impressed
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by checkdate(m): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
*NWANYI OMA ENYI OHA *
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by MrBravo(m): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
Who's she A chikalla?
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Abeggggggi.....make dem go sidon joor
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by passionate88: 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Fine gal
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Ogegod87: 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
Τ̲̣̣̥ђïş į̸̸̨§ definitely worth emulating. HBD chika, may GOD bless d good works of ur hands and continue to preserve you i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ his L♥√ع. Many more years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ok
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Goldenheart(m): 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
in an examination hall, a student all of a sudden
left his seat and sat on d floor. surprisingly, d
invigilator asked what could hav made him do dat.
he replied, " question number 2 says without using
table differentiate between civilian rule and
military rule

grin grin

Back to Topic. Happy Birthday Chike

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Temismith(f): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
Oookk
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by kambili999(f): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
ok. Api baiday
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Ghadafy(m): 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
kk
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
gluv01: How old is she plz? I kinda know the answer, i just need to be certain
she was burn on nov 9 in the year 2005 1997
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Chinonso14(m): 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
love her alot
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
derev obodoeze: Chi u are grate! Love u so much! God bless and grant u ur heart desires for divs single act AMEN!!!
lez alert!
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba by LadyH(f): 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
i din hear of anyfin lyk dis. kai! d habit of stayin indoors..... ASUU oya do release us mke i finally resume life... Did i see "Scholarship"?? Nice wrk Chika.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough / Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion / Basketmouth To Be Featured On CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.