Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-iwoye - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-iwoye (807 Views)

Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume / Olabisi Onabanjo University,ago Iwoye Post Ume / Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-iwoye by chemicalT(m): 1:14pm On May 02, 2012
To all students dat choose OOU as their 1st n 2nd choices, d post utme form is still not yet out. I jzt got back frm the sch bank to ask and i was told dat later by August, its will be out. To everybody that has been calling me, i appreciate ur kindness. Pls if anybody ask u to send money for the post ume form, pls n pls dont send cos its not yet out. I will let u know weneva d form is out.
I remain ma humble self Com. Owolabi Tobi(08137994632). If u have any question to ask, u can call me number.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-iwoye by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 02, 2012
Good boy!
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-iwoye by Abayomin70(m): 2:11pm On May 02, 2012
chemical T: To all students dat choose OOU as their 1st n 2nd choices, d post utme form is still not yet out. I jzt got back frm the sch bank to ask and i was told dat later by August, its will be out. To everybody that has been calling me, i appreciate ur kindness. Pls if anybody ask u to send money for the post ume form, pls n pls dont send cos its not yet out. I will let u know weneva d form is out.
I remain ma humble self Com. Owolabi Tobi(08137994632). If u have any question to ask, u can call me number.
are u blind they are so many tred here on oou and you are openin another one is a most u start a tred b4 u pass round information they are almost 4 tred here on oou and you opening anoda one again u are sick and u are asking them to call you so that you go tell dem say you dey do admission and coolect their money if you like come from the central bak na your problem be that

nest time just go to a tred that already exist and post the information there am sorry 4 saying all the above statement to you am sorry chemical or wetin you call your self and abeg who give you comrade
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-iwoye by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 02, 2012
Abayomin70: are u blind they are so many tred here on oou and you are openin another one is a most u start a tred b4 u pass round information they are almost 4 tred here on oou and you opening anoda one again u are sick and u are asking them to call you so that you go tell dem say you dey do admission and coolect their money if you like come from the central bak na your problem be that

nest time just go to a tred that already exist and post the information there am sorry 4 saying all the above statement to you am sorry chemical or wetin you call your self and abeg who give you comrade
DUDE U DEY vex oo. lol
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-iwoye by Odunnu: 7:52pm On May 02, 2012

(1)

2012/2013 Unn Jambito / Info On Yaba Tech Part Time 2012 / Abu Zaria Admission Released Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.