Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,614 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

What Do You Call 10 Butt Nekkid Atheists Tied Together ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Call 10 Butt Nekkid Atheists Tied Together ? (1504 Views)

Most Nigeria Top Pastors Are Tied To Ilorin(kwara State) / Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response / Fellow Israelites, You Are Butt Nekkid And Exposed To Evil. Come Get Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Call 10 Butt Nekkid Atheists Tied Together ? by buzugee(m): 3:30pm On May 02, 2012
GOOD FUEL. grin grin grin grin

gerrit ? in the lake of fire and the atheists will be the fuel to keep the fire burning gerrit ? ahhhh fuggedaboudid embarassed
Re: What Do You Call 10 Butt Nekkid Atheists Tied Together ? by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 02, 2012
Been a while
Re: What Do You Call 10 Butt Nekkid Atheists Tied Together ? by buzugee(m): 3:55pm On May 02, 2012
musKeeto: Been a while
puff puff pass my nigga. quit messing up the rotation. sticky icky purple haze from KILLAZ CALI
Re: What Do You Call 10 Butt Nekkid Atheists Tied Together ? by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 02, 2012
After we do the holy ghost dance.

Re: What Do You Call 10 Butt Nekkid Atheists Tied Together ? by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 02, 2012
And then of course, a white baby prays for us cheesy
Re: What Do You Call 10 Butt Nekkid Atheists Tied Together ? by buzugee(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2012
musKeeto: After we do the holy ghost dance.

grin grin grin grin grin NICE ONE Chief
Re: What Do You Call 10 Butt Nekkid Atheists Tied Together ? by buzugee(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2012
musKeeto: And then of course, a white baby prays for us cheesy
holy crap thats beelzebub shocked
Re: What Do You Call 10 Butt Nekkid Atheists Tied Together ? by ea7(m): 5:10pm On May 02, 2012
mr buzu/dickheadracistbigotidiotfoolwhocannotbewrongeventhoughheis/gee. You never read the link I posted did you.
I also posted a question on another thread in which you gave a non answer and said i wouldnt listen anyway. It seems anytime I ask difficult questions you back out or quote from sites that support you 100 percent. Heres an easy question: which is more likely, that the original jews are arabs which have that skin because of the sun amd climate of the area. Or that thereis a huge conspiracy theory which requires everyone to be an idiot? Use ochams razor
Re: What Do You Call 10 Butt Nekkid Atheists Tied Together ? by buzugee(m): 5:26pm On May 02, 2012
ea7: mr buzu/dickheadracistbigotidiotfoolwhocannotbewrongeventhoughheis/gee. You never read the link I posted did you.
I also posted a question on another thread in which you gave a non answer and said i wouldnt listen anyway. It seems anytime I ask difficult questions you back out or quote from sites that support you 100 percent. Heres an easy question: which is more likely, that the original jews are arabs which have that skin because of the sun amd climate of the area. Or that thereis a huge conspiracy theory which requires everyone to be an idiot? Use ochams razor
hey now brother take a chill pill and relax. lets be civil. post the question in here and i will get to it. the computer i use to come on nairaland is also my business computer. i have sensitive information on it. as such i dont click on links. they may have viruses on them. dig ? so ask the question in here without any links. geeez yall getting sensitive inhere today. first its logicboy and now you. yall atheists are a sensitive bunch

(1) (Reply)

The Vatican's Pagan Cemetery / Speaking In Tongues N Praying In Tongues By Moshood Fayemiwo-read N Get D Truth / What Is The Difference Between Purgatory And Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.