Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Athletic Bilbao Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On May 2nd 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Athletic Bilbao Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On May 2nd 2012 (5147 Views)

Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 / Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Athletic Bilbao Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On May 2nd 2012 by dj5naira(m): 10:11pm On May 04, 2012
Real Madrid wins La Liga. Barcelona wins Copa del rey : ) Cristaino Ronaldo wins the Pichichi trophy : ) Lionel, the football Messi-ah wins his Ballon d'or : ) ...and so the story goes.
Re: Athletic Bilbao Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On May 2nd 2012 by DanG1(m): 10:48pm On May 04, 2012
All I am saying is different people with their different kinds of approach, Mourinho's approach to things differ a lot from other managers. The media alone can make a team lose the league like in the case of AVB where the media scrutinized both the old players attitude and the coach's tactics and basically you could see that everyone was fighting to prove the media wrong rather than doing their job and hence AVB's failure, but Mourinho ensure he makes so much drama to the extent no one remembers to put pressure on his players. That is his Character, that is his way, not all children born of same mother turn out same. Negativity, Ego, Rude, Nonchalant, Aggressive or whatever he is called. ALL I KNOW IS THERE IS ONE MAN WHO BRINGS SOME DRAMA AND UNEXPECTED EVENTS INTO THE GAME OF FOOTBALL, SOMEONE WHO SAYS HIS MIND THE WAY IT AFFECTS HIM, AND SERVES ALL PUNISHMENT DISHED OUT TO HIM, PLAY MIND GAMES WITH REF, MEDIA, FOOTBALL GOVERNING BODIES, AND OPPONENTS JUST TO GET HIS GAME MOVING, THAT IS ONE-IN-ALL MANAGER.

HE DOES HIS JOB, THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS

I DON'T HATE ANY MANAGER OR DISLIKE ANY...... I ONLY LOVE ONE MORE BECAUSE WITH HIM I COULD EXPECT UNBELIEVABLE DRAMAS........SOME OF THE THINGS THAT PUT SMILES ON MY FACE WHEN I LOOK BACK..........THAT'S IT!
Re: Athletic Bilbao Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On May 2nd 2012 by karpentar: 9:56am On May 05, 2012
[quote]All I am saying is different people with their different kinds of approach, Mourinho's approach to things differ a lot from other managers. The media alone can make a team lose the league like in the case of AVB where the media scrutinized both the old players attitude and the coach's tactics and basically you could see that everyone was fighting to prove the media wrong rather than doing their job and hence AVB's failure, but Mourinho ensure he makes so much drama to the extent no one remembers to put pressure on his players. That is his Character, that is his way, not all children born of same mother turn out same. Negativity, Ego, Rude, Nonchalant, Aggressive or whatever he is called. ALL I KNOW IS THERE IS ONE MAN WHO BRINGS SOME DRAMA AND UNEXPECTED EVENTS INTO THE GAME OF FOOTBALL, SOMEONE WHO SAYS HIS MIND THE WAY IT AFFECTS HIM, AND SERVES ALL PUNISHMENT DISHED OUT TO HIM, PLAY MIND GAMES WITH REF, MEDIA, FOOTBALL GOVERNING BODIES, AND OPPONENTS JUST TO GET HIS GAME MOVING, THAT IS ONE-IN-ALL MANAGER.

HE DOES HIS JOB, THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS

I DON'T HATE ANY MANAGER OR DISLIKE ANY...... I ONLY LOVE ONE MORE BECAUSE WITH HIM I COULD EXPECT UNBELIEVABLE DRAMAS........SOME OF THE THINGS THAT PUT SMILES ON MY FACE WHEN I LOOK BACK..........THAT'S IT!/quote]

Civilised response. Though your view point is totally different from mine and your idea of a good manager is obviously not mine, but I now understand your passion and drive. It's okay.
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brendan Rodgers Agrees Deal To Become Liverpool Manager / Why You Support The Football Club You Do? / David Dean Has Left Arsenal Football Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.