Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,893 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Cisse's Second Goal - Goal Of The Season? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cisse's Second Goal - Goal Of The Season? (800 Views)

Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. / EPL Goal Of The Week 14! / Premiership Goal Of The Season 2006/2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cisse's Second Goal - Goal Of The Season? by McCoy91(m): 12:05am On May 03, 2012
What do you think? There are probably only two other goals to compete with it - Crouch's against Manchester City and Suarez's against Norwich. Tough.
Re: Cisse's Second Goal - Goal Of The Season? by ritchboy(m): 12:17am On May 03, 2012
That was the single sickest moment of the season hands down!!!
Re: Cisse's Second Goal - Goal Of The Season? by chic2pimp(m): 12:23am On May 03, 2012
Most Definitely.........Absolute bargain of a player.
Re: Cisse's Second Goal - Goal Of The Season? by coogar: 12:39am On May 03, 2012
ritchboy: That was the single sickest moment of the season hands down!!!

his reaction after the ball left his feet indicated he might have fluked it.

[img]http://h11.abload.de/img/untitled-8zjkh2.gif[/img]
Re: Cisse's Second Goal - Goal Of The Season? by Basics007: 11:40am On May 03, 2012
I think i'll go with the Suarez's goal vs Norwich. I'm not saying Papiss's goal wasn't exceptional cos it was but if you watch his reaction after the goal he himself didnt think the ball will go in. But for Suarez's that was as deliberate as ever. His vision to know that the keeper was off his line and decision not to waste time runnin towards him is exceptional. Kudos to Crouch and Cisse but Suarez take's it for me

(1) (Reply)

Free PICKS On How To Make $100 In 10 Days / Is Barcelona And Spain Really Now A Bore Of A Team To Watch? / Funny Photo Of 5 Year Old Balotelli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.