Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Get Your University Past-question Today For N200 Only In The VNTI Joint Buy. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Your University Past-question Today For N200 Only In The VNTI Joint Buy. (1275 Views)

>ASUU To Call Off 2 Months Strike 20th August 2013??-VNTI ASUU / Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER / Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your University Past-question Today For N200 Only In The VNTI Joint Buy. by NewsUni: 5:23am On May 03, 2012
This thread is for those interested in acquiring the past questions of their institutions at the cheapest price possible, using the VNTI joint buy initiative.

Reply with your institution if you are interested.
Re: Get Your University Past-question Today For N200 Only In The VNTI Joint Buy. by Legendschool: 7:32am On May 03, 2012
Re: Get Your University Past-question Today For N200 Only In The VNTI Joint Buy. by NewsUni: 8:07am On May 03, 2012
@Themantle, all questions currently at the site now, is FREE of charge, but since the post-utme I'd coming closer, we have taken a few steps to ensure that we obtain all past questions in a short time for all students, hence the VNTI JOINT BUY INITIATIVE, which regrettably would cost just N200 of investment to implement.
Re: Get Your University Past-question Today For N200 Only In The VNTI Joint Buy. by Emmy9ite(m): 10:29am On May 03, 2012
NewsUni hw can i get that of uniuyo...medicine and surgery(Eng., bio., phy., chem.)
Re: Get Your University Past-question Today For N200 Only In The VNTI Joint Buy. by NewsUni: 10:59am On May 03, 2012
@Emmyite, Do you have 4 other friends who want UNIUYO past question?
Re: Get Your University Past-question Today For N200 Only In The VNTI Joint Buy. by Emmy9ite(m): 12:59pm On May 03, 2012
NewsUni: @Emmyite, Do you have 4 other friends who want UNIUYO past question?
Baba Uni as i dae self na only me i knw way want d paper..abeg make una sample me d paper,me ready 2 drop
Re: Get Your University Past-question Today For N200 Only In The VNTI Joint Buy. by NewsUni: 1:03pm On May 03, 2012
We would do our best to get it for you.
Re: Get Your University Past-question Today For N200 Only In The VNTI Joint Buy. by Emmy9ite(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2012
NewsUni: We would do our best to get it for you.
i will be very grateful man..shud i drop my e-mail addy?
Re: Get Your University Past-question Today For N200 Only In The VNTI Joint Buy. by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 03, 2012
Secure your admission into UNILAG this session buy buying this fully detailed guide that was scrutinized. This guide will give you a crash course in post UME writing and admissions securing with some notable contacts in it. also, recommended post ume lessons are included with last years practice questions and so on. You can get this guide for an incredibly low amount of just 1000 only. Just pay into the following accounts:

Ecobank-1961038555- Mustapha Seyi
or
GTB - 0108915717 - Abdul Mustapha

or
GTB - 0108947712 - Seyi Mustapha
alternate payment methods are also available
and email me on tj4lyfe@rocketmail.com or send SMS to 08183952925
WITH
1. Your Full Names

2. The Amount Paid

3. The Bank And teller Nos

4. Email Address

5. Date paid

6. GSM Nos.

7. Jamb Score for submission to my contact in the Admissions Office for support

Wishing you the best this admission season.
you should also visit http://beta.akokitesplace.com

Re: Get Your University Past-question Today For N200 Only In The VNTI Joint Buy. by NewsUni: 4:28pm On May 03, 2012
No need to, we would inform you, once its available, so you can download it, but we advise you to practice with that of other universities at our past questions section, like OAU, UNN, FUTO etc, so as to get familiar with various universities questions format.
Re: Get Your University Past-question Today For N200 Only In The VNTI Joint Buy. by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 03, 2012
Plz i nid uniben past questnz o, Industrial chemistry z my choice of course. Hw cn i get it?
Re: Get Your University Past-question Today For N200 Only In The VNTI Joint Buy. by NewsUni: 5:33pm On May 03, 2012
Very few uniben past questions has been uploaded in the VNTI past questions section, with time, more would be uploaded. Make use of those already uploaded.

Thanks
Re: Get Your University Past-question Today For N200 Only In The VNTI Joint Buy. by OmokayZ(m): 7:07pm On May 03, 2012
Hw can i get dat of unilag? As in the updated one
Re: Get Your University Past-question Today For N200 Only In The VNTI Joint Buy. by NewsUni: 8:03pm On May 03, 2012
Simply search for VNTI on facebook, and join the page, or search for unilag VNTI questions on google and you shall see its result.
Re: Get Your University Past-question Today For N200 Only In The VNTI Joint Buy. by snahomie(f): 10:59pm On May 03, 2012
I need Uniben past questions,4 Mass com course,nd plz wen is d post utme form goin 2 b out ?
Re: Get Your University Past-question Today For N200 Only In The VNTI Joint Buy. by NewsUni: 11:36pm On May 03, 2012
@snahomie, we have limited copies of Uniben psat questions, english to be precise. Simply visit the VNTI past question section for a copy of it.

As for the date, it has not been fixed yet.

Check back at this page or the VNTI repeatedly to know when its out.
Re: Get Your University Past-question Today For N200 Only In The VNTI Joint Buy. by Djayakins(m): 7:01am On May 04, 2012
Pls wher can I get oau past question in ibadan,subjects re ENG,GOVT,ECONS,CRS,pls I nid dis a lot nw
Re: Get Your University Past-question Today For N200 Only In The VNTI Joint Buy. by Djayakins(m): 7:04am On May 04, 2012
NewsUni: This thread is for those interested in acquiring the past questions of their institutions at the cheapest price possible, using the VNTI joint buy initiative.

Reply with your institution if you are interested.
pls I nid OAU past questions,for ENG,GOVT,ECONS,CRS.I am in ibadan.my fone no is 07033164702
Re: Get Your University Past-question Today For N200 Only In The VNTI Joint Buy. by NewsUni: 8:15am On May 04, 2012
@Adeniye, Unillorin as we believe, has no past questions, since their questions are all CBT test.

@Djayakins, We have got a couple of OAU post-utme past questions which covers all your subjects, with the exeception of CRS. Simply visit the VNTI past question section on the VNTI website to view yours.

(1) (Reply)

Coral Reef As A Specialized Oceanic Ecosystem / Pleaase!! Which Science Course Can I Do With This My Ssce Results / University Of Nigeria, Enugu Campus Faculty Of Law Time-table For Next Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.