Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER (7673 Views)

>ASUU To Call Off 2 Months Strike 20th August 2013??-VNTI ASUU / Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI / Post-utme News And Past Questions, All Schools. Where It All Started(vnti) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by MADEMANN: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI is a Confirmed SCAMMER, he has a link that Direct Prospective Students to his site
in other to buy Post-utme scratch card pins , Admission help and buying of Difference Admission Forms through paying into his Scamming First Bank Account name. Go to his link site and Confirm, he duped my Friend Little Sister of her money yesterday after paying into his first Bank Account.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Odunnu: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
Really?
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by PRESERVER(m): 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2012
Odunnu: Really?

Look into that carefully.

Weldone and more power to your elbow mummy of twins.

1 Like

Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by micoyankee(m): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2012
@Moderator Odunnu
kindly confirm from students ọ̥я people who paid ƒσя †hε scratch card if they have received there pin, through his post on facebook... Because this is †hε first time am hearing this. No body has complained about VNTI before. He has been helping students giving them informations/details about schools in Nigeria... I do follow his post on facebook.

4 Likes

Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by VNTI6: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2012
VNTI Nigeria, reserves her comment on the above allegations.

There is no greater Joy, than to know that people appreciate what WE DO FOR THEM, but like the saying goes, Among every 12, there must be a judas.

Once Again, We reserve Our Comment, LET OUR REPUTATIONS AND FANS, SPEAK FOR US.

THANK YOU
VNTI Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by r231(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
VNTI+:

There is no greater Joy, than to know that people appreciate what WE DO FOR THEM, but like the saying goes, Among every 12, there must be a judas.

THANK YOU
VNTI Nigeria

Is that all you going to say undecided undecided undecided
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Wendy92(f): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
Vnti has never don dat, i am a fan of vnti nd i realy appreciate al their efforts .. A frnd of mine paid 4 d scratch card nd d pin was delivered 2 her.. Mayb ur frnd's sis did not enter d acc no correctly.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Odunnu: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
VNTI+:

THANK YOU
VNTI Nigeria
VNTI cannot, should not and will not 'reserve comment' in this regards.
The earlier you speak, the better for us all.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by VNTI6: 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2012
@All, If You want to Know about us, simply visit

Let The Fans Tell The Story.

Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Odunnu: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2012
VNTI+:
@All, If You want to Know about us, simply visit

Let The Fans Tell The Story.
Does it seem to you like i'm joking with you?
Where's the other username I had a slight face off with this morning?
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by ShehuAba(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2012
No No No. This is a blackmail against VNTI. They are really trying 4 students offering advice nd keeping us up to date. Mr made mann Na u sabi where u get all dis info 4rm. It's nt fair 2 tarnish people's image.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Supermodel: 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2012
I also believe VNTI can be a scammer with the following reason

vnti will annouced to the public to get post ume form of well known university and polytechnic.

though It's possible for him to have contact and friends that can assist him in getting the forms

BUT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR VNTI TO GET THE POST UME FORM FOR ALL THE INSTITUTION HE HAS LISTED.
BOTH NORTH SOUTH EAST AND WEST......

AM SURE VNTI HAS LISTED MORE THAN 30 SCHOOLS.

HABAAAA,I DON'T TRUST VNTI
MADE MANN CAN BE RIGHT AND THE MODERTOR SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.

AND ANOTHER THING IS THAT VNTI DOES NOT HAVE AN ACTIVE WEBSITE LIKE MYSCHOOLNEWS.TK AND .COM
HE ONLY REFER PEOPLE TO ITS LINKS WHENEVER HE WANTS TO ADVERTISE
THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG ABOUT VNTI..................

And am working very hard to comfirm if vnti is trully a scammer or not and when am done i will let everyone know.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Odunnu: 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
VNTI+, you are viewing the thread. Come and give your side of the story.
No sane human would have such allegations upon him and claim dumb.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by MATTHEW59: 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
VNTI+:

THANK YOU
VNTI Nigeria
I hope u know the most honourable tin 2 do now is confirm whether there is anyone, any payment or not, not verified and more 2 it, there is money back guarantee on the website he cited. I will also suggest u leave ur fans out of this because she might have been one of ur fans before or used 2 be, but now it is reputation on line here. Get it cleared.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Odunnu: 2:11am On Jul 26, 2012
The username VNTI+ was online till 11:30pm yet couldnt refute the allegation. Its safe to conclude he is a thief. A miserable cheap thief at that!
@OP: sorry for you. I have no pity for you. With the amount of time, energy and resources I dedicate to this board, only a fool should be scammed!
How many times have I had to warn, ban, hide/delete/modify the posts of this same VNTI? If you'd taken time to run thru his posts, you would have made a better judgement.
Just the same way I dont trust him thats how I dont trust so many of them here and its not rocket science detecting them
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Wendy92(f): 7:38am On Jul 26, 2012
SILENCE IS D BEST ANSWER FOR ****S.. Dnt mind as far as ur fans ar solidly behind u nd we strongly bliv in VTNI..
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by PRESERVER(m): 7:45am On Jul 26, 2012
Odunnu:
Does it seem to you like i'm joking with you?
Where's the other username I had a slight face off with this morning?

Oluwa mi ero oh.

Take it cool with them oh.

I also helped Osun State University candidates for this kind of service via my simple blog www.uniosun.info and non of them complain because I did their job very well and perfectly.

Well!To me,management was not perfect for such to happen.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by micoyankee(m): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2012
@ Moderator, you just don't jump into conclusion and give Чυя judgment under one night without doing any investigation... ΐ still insist you follow ọ̥я look into his website before giving Чυя judgment... What about if †hε girl paid into a wrong account, VNTI has his contacts in his website, you can always reach him there ọ̥я be his fan on facebook... ΐ really don't kήow what else †o say because God knows best
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by PRESERVER(m): 7:56am On Jul 26, 2012
Odunnu: The username VNTI+ was online till 11:30pm yet couldnt refute the allegation. Its safe to conclude he is a thief. A miserable cheap thief at that!
@OP: sorry for you. I have no pity for you. With the amount of time, energy and resources I dedicate to this board, only a fool should be scammed!
How many times have I had to warn, ban, hide/delete/modify the posts of this same VNTI? If you'd taken time to run thru his posts, you would have made a better judgement.
Just the same way I dont trust him thats how I dont trust so many of them here and its not rocket science detecting them

Haba!I'm not supporting VT or whatsoever as I didnt expect him to .tk for cloaking his links as that domain extension had been labelled and he should have come up with a simple website.

@ Odunnu,you said something that you don't everyone here.

including me?

Remember that I'm the one in charge of Osun State University thread as I tried to apply my net marketing skill to that thread to make it a success and scam free.

Although,I almost vex with her some time like that but I got to understand she was trying to moderate this thread very well to be scam free.

Kudos Princess Odunnu and more power to your elbow but look more into this our great nairaland Education section lawyer cum Police before concluding oh.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by yemiezay(m): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2012
@odunnu be watching this thread for quite a while now sorry to say u jump into conclusion easily for this kind of issue brought to u it takes patience and evidence to decide what you need to do. As a computer programmer u need to check for clues on ur database if somfin looks fishy. Will advice you look out for evidence before concluding.
VNTI not speaking or posting doesn't mean he doesn't know what they are doing PATIENCE @odunnu.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Odunnu: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2012
Wendy92: SILENCE IS D BEST ANSWER FOR ****S.. Dnt mind as far as ur fans ar solidly behind u nd we strongly bliv in VTNI..
You must think i'm stupid, don't you?
Who are you and when did you become the thief's fan?
@Preserver: you've been on my radar too and i've said it to you on that thread. Whoever deals with you does so at his own risk.
Same thing I have been saying about the VNTI and a number of other users
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Yakeeboy: 8:06am On Jul 26, 2012
Vnti is not a scam though they duplicate most of their info from myschool,my princess let look into this case well so we can give a free and fair judgement
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Terye(m): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2012
MADE MANN: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI is a Confirmed SCAMMER, he has a link that Direct Prospective Students to his site
in other to buy Post-utme scratch card pins , Admission help and buying of Difference Admission Forms through paying into his Scamming First Bank Account name. Go to his link site and Confirm, he duped my Friend Little Sister of her money yesterday after paying into his first Bank Account.
Ah! God punish u oo! Y ar we blacks so heartless! Ah! Ah! U cannot do it! And sumone give up all his doin to help u! Stil! U dy tanish his image! Haabaa! Lets tink bout d last day faa! I sent money to him yesterday and av got ma pin for AAUA! I live in Ilorin! D transport fee to Ondo self pass 3 thousand! May we fear God oo! Never mind them jhawe! As u av z! Just reserve ur comment! They ar just envious! Mtcheeeew! Make we dy tink b4 we talk oo! No just open ur mouth and talk trash!

3 Likes

Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Odunnu: 9:23am On Jul 26, 2012
Terye: Ah! God punish u oo! Y ar we blacks so heartless! Ah! Ah! U cannot do it! And sumone give up all his doin to help u! Stil! U dy tanish his image! Haabaa! Lets tink bout d last day faa! I sent money to him yesterday and av got ma pin for AAUA! I live in Ilorin! D transport fee to Ondo self pass 3 thousand! May we fear God oo! Never mind them jhawe! As u av z! Just reserve ur comment! They ar just envious! Mtcheeeew! Make we dy tink b4 we talk oo! No just open ur mouth and talk trash!
I dont want such words thrown around here. Be civil and share your views without insults.
As far as I know, you were aiming for KWASU,UNILAG, ABU, UNILORIN. When you now got intouch for AAU beats me.
You alone want to get admitted in 5universities. Does it work like that?

1 Like

Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by mustrule(m): 9:26am On Jul 26, 2012
MADE MANN: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI is a Confirmed SCAMMER, he has a link that Direct Prospective Students to his site
Just yesterday nd u hv jump to conclutn do u knw if they hav recive d alart dat u pay into ther accnt. I appreciate d gud work dey ar doin. VNTI Keep it Up.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by mustrule(m): 9:36am On Jul 26, 2012
I think u shuld hv send details of ur paymnt to their managmnt for dem to croschek or beta stil u can post it here. 1 LOVE.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Odunnu: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2012
There's no reason to doubt OP has been defrauded, like I said, I have no pity for him. The VNTI dude has refused to say a thing which makes it very obvious he is a petty thief. Instead, he goes about starting threads from updates he gets here. Dude is just shameless!
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by PRESERVER(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2012
Odunnu:
You must think i'm stupid, don't you?
Who are you and when did you become the thief's fan?
@Preserver: you've been on my radar too and i've said it to you on that thread. Whoever deals with you does so at his own risk.
Same thing I have been saying about the VNTI and a number of other users

Ok oh and Odunnu don vex oh.
Anyway!I gat name to protect as I'm well known in the main campus virtually by everyone and I never had probs in term of people paying and not getting their job for payment done

with anyone in there or have you seen any.

Anyway,I'm gentle and take it genty with VTNI because I know that you are vexing now.

Goodluck and judge well oh princess.
Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by Odunhana: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2012
Let me summary d issue, The Real site VNTI uses is nigerianuniversitynews.com.. Coat me anywhere, VNTI wil neva refer u to any site lyk Vntiservices.tk, what a thrash it is.. This same issue has bin discussed on VNTI fan page.. Be careful of whom u deal with.. @Odunnu, nice job so far.

1 Like

Re: Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER by AbdHafeez1(m): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2012
Miss/Mrs Odunnu
You don't have to jump to conclusions.that VNTI hasn't said a thing doesn't mean he's guilty.It makes it look as if you are on a witch hunt.take it easy please.I've been VNTI's fan on twitter and facebook and so far,i've seen no complaints.I remembered he helped Uniilorin students and those students got their pins.so pls investigate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abu Zaria 2014/2015 Postgraduate Admission / Some Amazing Pictures Only The Wise Ones Can Know Its True Meaning / Release Our Results, UTME Candidates Beg JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.