Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Henry Okah's Allegations Are Entirely False - Dr. Reuben Abati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Okah's Allegations Are Entirely False - Dr. Reuben Abati (5614 Views)

Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) / Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Okah's Allegations Are Entirely False - Dr. Reuben Abati by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 03, 2012
dayokanu: What happened to the text messages indicting Dokpesi and IBB?

^^^ which dokpesi? the one that later ran oga jona campaign?
Re: Henry Okah's Allegations Are Entirely False - Dr. Reuben Abati by putro(m): 5:41pm On May 03, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: This Guy Dr. Reuben Abati has now turned a Pencil in the Hand of Politicians.

Money is evil
. No not money abati ti ya were ni.
Re: Henry Okah's Allegations Are Entirely False - Dr. Reuben Abati by kokoA(m): 5:51pm On May 03, 2012
dayokanu: What happened to the text messages indicting Dokpesi and IBB?

Yes! All the GEJ supporters should answer this question before dismissing Okah's claims.
Re: Henry Okah's Allegations Are Entirely False - Dr. Reuben Abati by putro(m): 5:52pm On May 03, 2012
Power they say is like a grain of sand,the more you hold on to it the faster you lose it thru the holds within your fingers.I wonder how jonathan will look at us when the truth about all this came out in the open. Of a truth i've had my skepticism about Mr presido all the while. The guy is a snake.
Re: Henry Okah's Allegations Are Entirely False - Dr. Reuben Abati by dont8(m): 10:29pm On May 03, 2012
^^^ You mean snake? What an insult to a snake!

1 Like

Re: Henry Okah's Allegations Are Entirely False - Dr. Reuben Abati by alhussanglegma: 7:44pm On May 04, 2012
IBB, ATIKU, BUHARI, SA'AD ABUBAKAR, ADO BAYERO should wake up to their responsiblities. Now we know who our Boko Haram are. The President is killing us by himself and putting the blame on Northerners. Where is CAN President Orijefor. You Christians shd now know who is killing you. So defend yourselves now.
Re: Henry Okah's Allegations Are Entirely False - Dr. Reuben Abati by alhussanglegma: 7:53pm On May 04, 2012
lest i forget, Pls Labaran Maku and other Northern elements in this administration should help Jonathan and his southern brothers destroy the North. Let them be ready to face our fury by the time,he is finished with them.Period. Kudos to Azazi.better quit so as not be a partner of a demonaic government,.
Re: Henry Okah's Allegations Are Entirely False - Dr. Reuben Abati by Cholls(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
My brother Uncle Reuben

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tambuwal Speech At 2013 Budget Presentation / BREAKINGNEWS! Akpabio’s Sneak Visit To Buhari Ends In Disgrace / Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.