Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Whats D Meaning Of 'sucess Drivers Assesment' Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Whats D Meaning Of 'sucess Drivers Assesment' Test (807 Views)

FGIP- Nature Of The Assesment Test And What To Read / Diageo Private Assesment Test / Does Anyone Has Info On Etisalat Assesment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats D Meaning Of 'sucess Drivers Assesment' Test by Simonwal: 11:14am On May 03, 2012
Helo, i have to write an aptitude tests 2mao and i was mailed to prepare for 'sucess Drivers assesment test. Please anyone that knows the meaning should help
Re: Whats D Meaning Of 'sucess Drivers Assesment' Test by Reality123: 1:20pm On May 03, 2012
Success drivers test is meant to test your personal abilities against the particular company or job. They'll usually ask questions that are personal - do you work hard, would you like to travel alot, if given the option to close by four or six what would you do, - they might present different scenarios at work and ask what would be your reaction. The key - be truthful, be yourself cos they'll also manipulate the same questions in different ways to catch lies - I'm sure you are a hard working self starter and ol and ol - so be yourself, be truthful. Their point is to make sure they employ someone who would be naturally satisfied with the job they are giving - so if the job needs no travelling at ol and your say you want to travel 80% of the time, you might not be satisfied if they offered you the position - would you? So again be yourself, be truthful.
Re: Whats D Meaning Of 'sucess Drivers Assesment' Test by Reality123: 1:25pm On May 03, 2012
You might Share the coy - someone who might have done the success drivers test previously might give you specifics.
Re: Whats D Meaning Of 'sucess Drivers Assesment' Test by Simonwal: 2:48pm On May 03, 2012
Thank u very much. Am so hapy. I wil be grateful if someone of the posible questions cud be given to me. Once again thanks
Re: Whats D Meaning Of 'sucess Drivers Assesment' Test by lexus1: 3:13pm On May 03, 2012
Reality123: You might Share the coy - someone who might have done the success drivers test previously might give you specifics.
Reality123: You might Share the coy - someone who might have done the success drivers test previously might give you specifics.
How did you do that? [img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Whats D Meaning Of 'sucess Drivers Assesment' Test by Reality123: 4:25pm On May 03, 2012
@ Simonwal - I meant share the company name, someone who might have done the success drivers test before could help you by posting specific questions.
Re: Whats D Meaning Of 'sucess Drivers Assesment' Test by Simonwal: 4:49pm On May 03, 2012
P&G Company Ibadan

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In A Movie Startup Company / Job Opportunity At A Startup Engineering Company / VACANY !!!!!! (needed Urgently.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.